Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) (51239 Views)

Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) / Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
She is a original black star of ghana
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) by djojo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
I will appreciate if this can happen in Nigeria but Nigeria police will rather take bribe than tell her to pick the dirty
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Naija police na scam Las las
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) by CTPlayer: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Good job by the officer!
Re: Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) by jrtorrents: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Allen02:
She's too black and dirty for my liking. other than that, I don't give a fvck.
I always find it funny when a black person call other black people "too black" . It kinda explains why blacks are languishing in filth, poverty and scrapping the bottom of every social ladder around the world.

How will you feel if a white called you black monkey? or a filthy black N**ger? Trust me, no matter how lightskinned you think you may look, that's how whites see us. Black comes in many different shades, we've go to love ourselves because nobody else would.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles III Officially Proclaimed King / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.