Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter (29311 Views)

2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Krizeukay: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
You see your life, Femi? You've been used big time...at least, Shehu Garba should have spoke for Mr president. Don't forget whenever you lie for oga MB you triple your stupidity. And this time....you dun over cast!
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by terryflexy: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
South west governor and their people should unite and stand as one voice
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Stillthebest: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
IntrovertedK:
try to get accurate news, y'all jump to social media and start spreading lies. They are kidnappers, they didn't target any of their victim. They abducted about 6 others, the woman was the only one shot not because she as targeted or anything. The police have rescued the other 6 and the other man who was driving right behind them is still with them. Police are still searching to rescue him.

you would see that I said according to what I read that the brother said. And my comments came in form of a question. Check all my comments on nairaland I don't comment blindly. You write like you are lettered but your reply showed that you only replied because you must reply not because you quite understand my post.Or are we not reacting to a post made by femi Adesina who said they were robbers. Claiming to be at the know when you actually do not know a thing.
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by amc: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Where did they say masked? What is your gain in supporting the killer herdsmens please ? Why must you hide their crimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hByDfzdChs
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by amc: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Holyman3:
First, they forced the police to announce that it was armed robbers.

Then they send a Yoruba Adeshina to say that it was the police who described the criminals as Armed robbers.

No matter how much you run around the truth, those who witnessed the incident knows the people who did it.
Herdsmen are not difficult to identify anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hByDfzdChs
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by FarahAideed: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=amc post=80239807]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hByDfzdChs[/quote

The driver never said masked but the the APC translator did
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by amc: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

The driver never said masked but the the APC translator did

You are not very smart.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by FarahAideed: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
amc:

You are not very smart.

Oh I never knew smartness had anything with defending killers and hiding the truth

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ephramed:
If AUDU's father is HARUNA's father only son, what is the relationship between AUDU and HARUNA?

please any idea?

Son and father. Are you dat dull?
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Kreme(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
you are stupid aswear
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by MrMou: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

Where did they say masked? What is your gain in supporting the killer herdsmens please ? Why must you hide their crimes
So where did they say herdsmen?
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by FarahAideed: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2019
MrMou:

So where did they say herdsmen?

If it barks like a dog it's a dog boss
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by amc: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oh I never knew smartness had anything with defending killers and hiding the truth

You should have tried to listen to the words of the driver himself if in doubt. That's the smart thing to do.

His exact words in Yoruba - "Mori awon bi mefa kan ton da nkan bori" - meaning "I saw about six people who covered their heads"
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by FarahAideed: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2019
amc:

You should have tried to listen to the words of the driver himself if in doubt. That's the smart thing to do.

His exact words in Yoruba - "Mori awon bi mefa kan ton da nkan bori" - meaning "I saw about six people who covered their heads"

Exactly my guess , covered their head with turbans not masks ..
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Staro: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2019
kerzhim:
The brother and driver to the dead said they were attacked by masked gunmen....... When exactly did herdsmen started using mask. Is there something am missing here?

Herdsmen have been terrorising that axis for a while now
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by foreshore(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2019
kerzhim:
The brother and driver to the dead said they were attacked by masked gunmen....... When exactly did herdsmen started using mask. Is there something am missing here?

Did he say that directly to you or where did you hear that version
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by 11doubledee: 2:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Ephramed:
If AUDU's father is HARUNA's father only son, what is the relationship between AUDU and HARUNA?

please any idea?

Nephew and aunt relationship(if audu is a boy)

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by MrMou: 2:40am On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

If it barks like a dog it's a dog boss
You're not sure who did it. The person you quoted isn't also sure. Even the people involved in the incident are not sure who did it. So why are you angry that the guy you quoted is rightly making it clear that no one is sure who did it?
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by akdjr(m): 3:51am On Jul 14, 2019
All what this Reno want to wake up and hear is that there is a killing or kidnapping linked to Fulani Herdsmen nothing else. I know one day all those political sponsored killings will come to an end when a leader who will guarantee all the basic human rights to all without regards to ethnicity or religion.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by rosebowl01(m): 4:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Altern8:
Fulani herdsmen are a menace, no doubt. They have no regard for property boundaries and they should be made to ranch their cattle at their own cost. Free grazing is trespassing.

Having said that, I can only wonder how the onlookers determined the ethnicity of the gunmen. People were shooting and you somehow knew they were fulanis?

It doesn’t add up. Perhaps there is more to it.

Any herd of cattle seen around the crime scene? How did anyone determine that they were fulanis and herdsmen too?

Sometimes, we should not seek conspiracies. Not every story has a sinister hidden plot. Sometimes, a scenario is a simple as it appears.

May God comfort the bereaved.

Northern cow, will you keep quiet!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Reno Omokri, typical Nigerian— hypocrite to the core, and can’t be trusted further than he can be thrown.
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Altern8(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2019
rosebowl01:

Northern cow, will you keep quiet!!!!

I can see you have no qualms calling your father out. Is that how you treat your elders where you come from? You need home training. What you got was orientation from two animals living in penury.

Now swerve from my mentions before thunder destroys your fragile destiny. Malu grin
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by faaz24: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

The driver of the deceased, Tayo Ogundare while narrating the incident said some masked men came out from the bush to attack their vehicle.

He added that they shot their vehicle on the expressway just after the Ore toll gate. He said his boss died at the hospital due to gun shot injuries.

“We had a stop over to by soft drinks at Ore. We were attacked Ore toll gate by some masked men who emerged from the bush.

“At this point, madam asked me to reverse which I did.

“They started shooting at us and other vehicles.

“In the process my boss was hit by bullets. Some of us in the vehicle escaped. We later rushed her to the hospital where she gave up the ghost” he stated.
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by kerzhim(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2019
foreshore:

Did he say that directly to you or where did you hear that version
I guess you are not in Nigeria? If not you won't be asking me this sort of question
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Glycosunde: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Osegbe ehe yinyakhin if u know u know
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by FarahAideed: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
faaz24:

The driver of the deceased, Tayo Ogundare while narrating the incident said some masked men came out from the bush to attack their vehicle.

He added that they shot their vehicle on the expressway just after the Ore toll gate. He said his boss died at the hospital due to gun shot injuries.

“We had a stop over to by soft drinks at Ore. We were attacked Ore toll gate by some masked men who emerged from the bush.

“At this point, madam asked me to reverse which I did.

“They started shooting at us and other vehicles.

“In the process my boss was hit by bullets. Some of us in the vehicle escaped. We later rushed her to the hospital where she gave up the ghost” he stated.

He said men who had coverings over their head and not mask it was the transalator that called it mask ..
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by sweetrace(f): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Reno Omokri, much as I like you, you mad a mistake by not waiting for the results of investigations before going to social media. People who have murder in their hearts hide behind the tag heardsmen to commit atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by foreshore(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2019
kerzhim:

I guess you are not in Nigeria? If not you won't be asking me this sort of question

Different kinds of people on Nairaland, acting as though they were eye witnesses
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by kerzhim(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2019
foreshore:

Different kinds of people on Nairaland, acting as though they were eye witnesses
Its all about listening to news and fact, not believing everything you read on social media. tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Austino50: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari Buhari Buhari, APC chieftains and Nigerians wake up to this devilish game been played by a certain desperate politicians from North who has hell-bent in destroying this country by sponsoring killer gangs against Nigeria just to profit politically from our disunity, same was done to Jonathan government but God did not allowing this certain politicians to benefit from it instead Buhari emerged from nowhere innocently to profit it, now same is been done to Buhari and the Buhari himself is far asleep by not waking up to the game instead he is busy talking about RUGA for Fulani, refusing to appoint cabinet since his inauguration, even refusing to address the nation in a situation like this.
This politician will not stop except something is done drastically; this politician will stop at nothing until this politician profit from all this killings for this politician to become Nigeria’s president but innocent blood will certainly not allow it.
Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Twice27(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2019
Holyman3:
First, they forced the police to announce that it was armed robbers.

Then they send a Yoruba Adeshina to say that it was the police who described the criminals as Armed robbers.

No matter how much you run around the truth, those who witnessed the incident knows the people who did it.
Herdsmen are not difficult to identify anywhere.

Quiet. Like u were on the highway when it happened.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter by Eteka1(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

Please search for the video when Channels TV interviewed the driver, cook and nephew of the deceased, its on YouTube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello / Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.