Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

" All Of Them Will Go To Jail": Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " All Of Them Will Go To Jail": Sanusi (611 Views)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" All Of Them Will Go To Jail": Sanusi by abodundef: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
At the banking forum, CBN governor did mentioned that all the former MD of banks who were relieved of the jobs will go to jail.
My question is why is he affirmative and convinced?
Why is he preempting the judicial proceedings?
Will all really go to jail?
Re: " All Of Them Will Go To Jail": Sanusi by abodundef: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
imagine

(1) (Reply)

Uae Court Extradites Ibori To Uk / Governors Forum In Crisis / Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Aregbesola, Oyinlola’s Case !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.