Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter (21258 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Stillthebest: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
iJhoe:
Condolence of formality. we no go see, hear any protester now but they can rebel against a MOG and serve as a jury for a crime they arent sure the said man of God committed.

Those ones are the most foolish in Nigeria. They are only after that to eat. Hungry people they are.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by donnie(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
HERDSMEN grin

Nice one GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by ogb5(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
EngrKem:
The herdsmen are killing people on a regular on that road.
My elder brother was brutally murdered by fulani herdsmen on that same road
This news just brought the pains flooding my heart!
His 3 boys of under 5 now fatherless,his young wife,
The pains taking his body from mortuary for burial

Kai!!!

RIP Noble Brother

Sorry for your loss.
It is very painful to hear of people being killed with impunity and no consequence to the perpetrators.

A young widow with 3 little kids is recipe for poverty.
Try your best to be there for the wife and kids.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by kelvine(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
May the Lord Grant you grace to bear this huge loss.

EngrKem:

Kai!!!

RIP Noble Brother

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by dalass(f): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
It is obvious that she was killed by herdsmen but some of her tribesmen are still finding excuse and calling the perpetrators of the crime kidnappers, the refusal of most yorubas to call a spade a spade is the reason for the killings in their land, is the position of president that was promised to them erase the havoc the herdsmen have caused, is it going to bring back the lives of the lost, south-south and south-east have seen the future, we warned but they didn't listen, instead they signed a contract with the devil and when the devil wants to get something from you, he makes everything sweet then strikes you once and you lose everything.
As if the killing is not happening in your land too.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by ofiko123(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice one coming from Goodluck ebele Jonathan the hero of our time..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by basty: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Are we sure the people that killed her are herdsman? What is not known to man is clearer to God.
Oh Lord, heal this land and comfort Chief Reuben Fasoranti

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by BIXYBABE: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
teebaxy:
I wonder how heavy our sins are to merit a president like Buhari .... I swear to God buhari not even fit to be a commissioner in Kastina... The ways of God are mysterious indeed
Na people vote for him not God

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Andhominem: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thank you sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by horsepower101: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
EngrKem:

Kai!!!

RIP Noble Brother

RIP to your brother. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by FlordFlorez(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
For Femi to keep his job, he lied-telling his kinsmen that it was kipnappers. Again, the hercules of yolobaland (ogbenni gani adams) urgently went to Mali. Abeg shey he know anybody there ni? Why must it be now that i had to disappear from the surface of fulani brutality?. Now, the brown-rotten-tooth jagaban have decended into hell leaving his kinsmen behind just to secure the securable ticket. Ogun will root u out from your hideout. I hate nonsense!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by ud4u: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigeria, what is the way out
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Kcfresh2103(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
FIRDAUS3:
Degree of Misfortune Heredity submitted by your government sir!
In case you've forgotten
you are one of the reasons Nigeria is not moving forward.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by sapoyoro(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
It is obvious that she was killed by herdsmen but some of her tribesmen are still finding excuse and calling the perpetrators of the crime kidnappers, the refusal of most yorubas to call a spade a spade is the reason for the killings in their land, is the position of president that was promised to them erase the havoc the herdsmen have caused, is it going to bring back the lives of the lost, south-south and south-east have seen the future, we warned but they didn't listen, instead they signed a contract with the devil and when the devil wants to get something from you, he makes everything sweet then strikes you once and you lose everything.
the same thing is happening in your region...no region is being spared..how about you also open your brain to know not all yorubas are pro apc or pro buhari.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by terryflexy: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tinibu as a leader should be bold to tell the current government they have failed Nigeria in terms of security, because history will never forget.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by SetZ(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Its well

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Staro: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
EngrKem:

Kai!!!

RIP Noble Brother

So sad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by technicallyrich(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yoruba muslims are a big problem for the peace and prosperity of yoruba christians.
Qoute me anywhere.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:
and one NL mod get mynd edit the "herdsmen" to kidnappers yesterday...

How did u know Sir?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 14, 2019
teebaxy:
I wonder how heavy our sins are to merit a president like Buhari .... I swear to God buhari not even fit to be a commissioner in Kastina... The ways of God are mysterious indeed

Commissioner? grin grin

Guy respect urself Ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Damod88: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerians are a difficult people to educate. U want to go America but you forget that about one thousand to three blacks are killed annually in America in racially motivated killings. About three month ago armed robbers came to Idoani and killed people but you did not condemn the killers because it serves no political purpose.Evans ,the notorious killer, has been in prison for some time without having being charged and you didn't criticize that because it serves no political purpose. But when attacks are linked to herdsmen u begin to take on the government as though the government ordered the herdsmen to kill innocent Nigerians. Why do u always sympathize with killings linked to herdsmen and those not linked to herdsmen?Have you not lost humanity by being uncessary political?Will you feel the same empathy for killings not linked to herdsmen?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by iJhoe(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Stillthebest:

Those ones are the most foolish in Nigeria. They are only after that to eat. Hungry people they are.

You say but i call them vassals in a conquered territory
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by hevisegs: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Jayslicky:

I love U broda! Our Tinubu followers are cursed. I dont have anything to tell this morning. God will judge them and thier plans to plunge this country into chaos just because of being part of the ruling party.
Am sorry for our land. May God help us!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by hevisegs: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Damod88:
Nigerians are a difficult people to educate. U want to go America but you forget that about one thousand to three blacks are killed annually in America in racially motivated killings. About three month ago armed robbers came to Idoani and killed people but you did not condemn the killers because it serves no political purpose.Evans ,the notorious killer, has been in prison for some time without having being charged and you didn't criticize that because it serves no political purpose. But when attacks are linked to herdsmen u begin to take on the government as though the government ordered the herdsmen to kill innocent Nigerians. Why do u always sympathize with killings linked to herdsmen and those not linked to herdsmen?Have you not lost humanity by being uncessary political?Will you feel the same empathy for killings not linked to herdsmen?

I wish I can reply you in good measure, but I gat no much time. What has humanity got to do with this? With ur fnkn comparison. My friend U are the one that has lost all sense of humanity. First of all the Ido Ani issue was not as publicised; so why bring it on here. It is fnkn news from U now and why should U even differentiate the two. Security lapses is same either by Armed robbers or Fulani herdsmen. I feel thats where U not sensitive. Please come of it a face reality on recent happenings. No body in his right sense will not shout out louder when U see a foreign body or people come invade your land. It is worst than life threatening. Do u have idea of what to loose at all. Armed robbers and herdsmen are same but herdsmen case is worst with the plan of invading peoples land. It is just not life threatening it is historically threatening. U can loose a whole generation thru invasion. Stupid post U just posted. Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Ekpeitut: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2019
EngrKem:

Kai!!!

RIP Noble Brother

Sorry for your loss brother. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by freeze001(f): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2019
dalass:

As if the killing is not happening in your land too.

It is happening but they are and have always been united in everything against buhari and his herdsmen so it's easier to tackle and expose. The story is different with you yorubas that refuse to be truthful, forming sophistication while ur people are decimated regularly!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by objobj: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Jayslicky:

Idiot with your warning. Who are you to warn?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by godliman: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
iJhoe:
Condolence of formality. we no go see, hear any proester now but they can rebel against a MOG and serve as a jury for a crime they arent sure the said man of God committed.
It is a disease called nigerian syndrome. We protest over nonsense when the nation is burning.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter by Alejobs: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / EFCC Witness, Sani Dauda Denies Giving Shehu Sani $25,000 Bribe / Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked EndSARS Protests, Killed Security Agents - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.