Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart (668 Views)

Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / This Is Why I Have Trust Issues With Ladies / My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by diamondaj: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
I'm too soft hearted it's one of my regrets.....I have trust issues everyone I've met in life has betrayed me in one way or other......I don't like associating my self with people, there's this girl I met we exchanged contacts after few days I noticed she's into me ....she likes chatting me every time, tells me I love you, I miss you, you're special to me,shes happy with me,she calls me ,10-16 times every day. she uses the word us, she said we deserves each other, she told me she loves me countless times, she sends me I misss you texts...I don't know why she developed such feelings for me, even when I made it clear I don't want to be in a relationship, I want to ratify and better my life she's still crazy about me every time I love you , us this,how do I tell her to find someone else in a way that she won't be hurt .... we are very close I don't want to be in a relationship now, though it's been 2years my ex left me for a rich guy....every time I try moving on I'll get stabbed,lied to, used or my trust will be broken...I have trust issues eats me alot, people are wicked, I just feel people only use me achieve their aim and leave me....I helped my ex to the core she left me for another coz of money, I've helped so many people in the past all I got in return is a wound and a bleeding heart......last 2months I helped someone after all the pleading,swearing and begging I talked to my boss only for this guy to change his numb, I found him on FB he's always online texted him,he read my MSG's never replied now I look stupid before my boss and I'm gonna pay for the goods delivered to him......I've seen worse in my life I'm at edge of not believing in God again..on the other hand my siblings father is so rich not like a governor while we are suffering ....I don't have any single friend but people liked me and gets attracted to me, I get talked about everywhere I am. it's like popularity spirit is following me, my story is deep, my life is unstable have been through hell have prayed,fasted nothing happened, I don't care if I die now as nothing really matters to me....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by MJBOLT: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
you should stop expecting too much from people to avoid disappointment

1 Like

Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by Davash222(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Life itself is naturally programmed this way. Nothing in life should surprise you any longer.

About the girl, if you are sure you are not truly into her, just tell her plainly without playing hide and seek games. Do whatever that makes you happy not minding who suffers the consequences, that’s one lesson I’ve learnt about life these few months. This same girl will not hesitate to ditch you if she’s in your position... life is per head.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by clive2u(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
From now on when u help people just see them as ungrateful people even if they ain't.
That way it'll hurt less when they leave.
I've been dissapointed in life countless times but I see those dissapointments as normal life setting me up for something great and move on.

Most of them come back I still help then and they japa again but e no mean.
Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by Jayslicky: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
It is not only you that has trust issues almost everyone in the world has it. There is something called risk and that is what most people apply when going into relationships, entering a relationship is just like booking a bet on a game, it either works or not but don't be too attached and put all your feelings into it.

I think you should give the girl a chance in your life, she may really love you and such girls only come once in a blue moon, the biggest failure is when you don't even try. If the relationship fails you know that you tried.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by Adasun(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Op don't turn ur back on da world.just play it plain without any emotions.allow her to continue her lovey dovey.just don't fall for her.
Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by Aliencraft(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
@op... I want you to know that we are all imperfect humans...don't let the actions of others bring you down cause what does not kill you would only make you stronger...you are a surviver..because for as long as we are alive, we will always keep on fighting... that's life

Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by LordKO(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
You haven't been telling yourself truth as evident in your post. You have to assume responsibility of your actions and inactions and work towards self- conquest - one major thing you'll observe after conquering yourself is abhorrence of using servility to sustain any relationship.

Meanwhile, confidence, not trust, is something you give others unconditionally. Trust is earned not given. In this regard you can adopt my motto: "betray me shame unto you, outsmart me shame unto me."

Nature made human beings to be interdependent upon each other, so don't deprive yourself the privilege.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by Lonestar124: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
That is the way you are created you can not change it, that is your nature, you have to embrace yourself the way you find it and use your susceptiblities for benefit.

Don't live a life of impression, don't care too much for people who don't care about you..even if you want help let it be 50 to 50 you give me i give you.......i only help people when i see the benefits, if you don't have anything care for, think of the future.

Don't depend on anybody again even your family or future wife no one is perfect only God, seek for experience not advice.

Fight alone and win alone that has been the rudiment of great person.
Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by catwalq(f): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
It's only natural that you don't want to be screwed over again but you cannot continue to live life on the sidelines.

Just tell her you don't want her and move on. Life sucks, people suck,get over it. Stop expecting everyone to have sense and be nice just because you're nice,life don't work that way.
Re: I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart by dingbang(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Some girls will be telling you I love you but be in bed having sex with another guy

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Masculine Man? / 10 Things You Should Avoid Saying To Your Wife / Most Interesting,crazy, Frightening, Funny,sad Stories/topics On Nairaland 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.