Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Job Vacancy At Pioneer Metro Health Consult Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy At Pioneer Metro Health Consult Owerri (1223 Views)

On Going Recruitment At Pioneer Metro Consult Owerri, Imo State. / Please Any Good Information On Pioneer Metro Consult / Pioneer Metro Consult Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Pioneer Metro Health Consult Owerri by johnhood(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
I  work from pioneer metro heslth consult. I am in the recruiting team. Our company is at owerri. That is the head branch for Imo state. We deal in three vital things Health Agriculture and last but not the list Education. The company operate everyday of the week, but the as a worker you work two times a week. The two days depend on which department you are into. The company has been existing since but the one on Owerri has been there for four years. The company is in need of workers not matter the sex, tribe or age.
The payment is from 50k to 120k every month. Salary is not only way earn the company. We have three ways you earn this company. The main one been salary. Another one is through presentation and last but not the least through incentives. As a worker you you can secure presentation. How do I mean? If you can  go to any church, market or village/community and tell them about the company and they agree for us to come and give health, after the health take the company runs test for them at the rate of #1000 each person. After the test 80% of the money is for you. You don't understand? If the company make 100000 from there 80000 is for you. So any amount they make 80% is for you.  For incentives the directors might pay more than your required salary because of how you worked in that month. We are under WHO(world health organisation) and we been partnered by many NGO's(Non governmental Organisation). We need workers like you no matter the qualification or age especially students. If you want the job send me your NAME PHONE NUMBER QUALIFICATION and ADDRESS send/whatsapp to 08130144322

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Job In Ibadan. / UBA Graduate Recruitment Process Assessment / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.