Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? (53181 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Stillthebest: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
If you are smart u will have the job and still not marry her. She will surely give you a reason not to marry her. In between equip yourself and be ready for anything or use the means to find another job. Before then you would have been financially empowered.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
What happened to thank you so much. A woman who has fine daughters have helped me get a job but I really don't think she did that for me to marry her daughter.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
OH! I want to fu, ck, can anybody help.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
DonMekino:
Did they tie giving u job as a condition to marrying her or u just feel that it's wat they are planning?

U must be really naive...what planet are u from??

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Ramanto(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Viktorino:
Dont take that job.Why will a mother willingly trade her daughter's happiness so easily if there is no skeleton in their cupboard? I guess her daughter may be having an issue she wants to burden you with.
God bless you for this. She took me for genotype test the first we met. I'm not just cool with everything.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
dingbang:
What happened to thank you so much. A woman who has fine daughters have helped me get a job but I really don't think she did that for me to marry her daughter.

Why are u painting another picture...this Yoruba demon is dating this daughter....

Were u in a serious relationship with any of the woman’s daughter??
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by EtovalAutomobil: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Just take the Job stop reading meanings to things ,she just want to help you,if you claim you meet her just once,a genotype test doesn't mean much anyway,it is just information.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by NPComplete: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
cococandy:

This is a good perspective

Lol. Good what? The OP that doesn't love the girl knows the reason why. Perhaps the get is not fit for marriage. And since every other smart guys have cut her a wide berth, the family has decided to start bribing men into marrying their daughter.

They might be pleasing him now but as soon as the guy marries her, he might just be treated like an indentured servant. The OP really needs to tell us what he has seen that scares him.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by bassdow: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
SageMK:
That job comes with a psychological price tag.

Bro if you accept it, you will be burdened by a sense of obligation. So the question is will you succumb or not?

Whatever you decide, don't marry out of obligation.
And If you take the job, don't be too comfortable.

Have a plan B.

I love your Response.

Let Me add a Silly Plan B

Provide a Silly Genotype along the Lines after knowing her Genotype.
...and fall ill regularly (even if it's the type most of us fall whenever we want to avoid going to work).

Save heavily for the Rainy Day (ensure the account is safe Oooo)

Never allow them realize easily (or at all) You deceived them. A Man can forget or Overlook things easily, not Women; especially an Elderly Mum.

I say never rub it on their Face you Played them.

Have a Fool Proof Plan C, D, E, etc.

At the end of the Day, Life would be easier with them if They're at Fault.

PS: Funny enough, I trust Women, they would Escalate things adding OverDose catalyst you might never have enough time (or any time at all) to do anything different from their Plan before becoming PaPa

PSS: Women are good with reading invisible lines hence She would easily know when things aren't clear
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by McCoy662(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
If u have red blood running in your system, reject the job. It could be that the job is reserved for her potential husband. If you accept the job, perhaps, in no distant time, u will lose it the way u get it.
Or better still disclose your intention to the family and give your reasons. They may still want to help you get the job.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:
I'm not convinced I can marry her but her mum is getting me a job now. Should I decline the offer please? I seriously need your contributions. I need the job, but I don't want to be indebted to the family

Bro pls pretend you like her and take the job
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by McCoy662(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
bassdow:

I love your Response.

Let Me add a Silly Plan B

Provide a Silly Genotype along the Lines after knowing her Genotype.
...and fall ill regularly (even if it's the type most of us fall whenever we want to avoid going to work).

Save heavily for the Rainy Day (ensure the account is safe Oooo)

Never allow them realize easily (or at all) You deceived them. A Man can forget or Overlook things easily, not Women; especially an Elderly Mum.

I say never rub it on their Face you Played them.

Have a Fool Proof Plan C, D, E, etc.

At the end of the Day, Life would be easier with them if They're at Fault.

PS: Funny enough, I trust Women, they would Escalate things adding OverDose catalyst you might never have enough time (or any time at all) to do anything different from their Plan before becoming PaPa

PSS: Women are good with reading invisible lines hence She would easily know when things aren't clear
What if the lady has AA genotype??
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by tomdon(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Relax man, it's not that deep
It is not only when you marry her daughter that she can help you.
Ensure to return the favors in other ways, be a reliable family friend and get the thanks yous rolling in from her, means you have to keep doing a lot of positive things, it shouldn't be by way of marriage
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Kenturkey048(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
GuestLog:
The girl loves you. The mother cares for you. I'm sure they need nothing more from you than the happiness of their daughter. If you lose this love from the family, you will regret it a few years later. You are looking for a woman who won't add benefit to your life abi? Good luck looking for job in Nigeria.
I like you...you make sense wella.....me ones you can add value to my present world...I love you automatically...
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Anybodie: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Refuse the job if you have an alternative.

If you don't, take the job if it's a well paying one. Save money and buy the girl a car or something valuable to compensate her family.

Cut ties with her and her family few months afterwards. Don't touch the girl throughout.
Too much sense

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by chidooh1: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Take the job if you really need it, events of tomorrow will control itself.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by babaribaba4: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
You need to be careful, though you need the job but your peace of mind is also important. People that have done same live to regret it. Reject the job and pray yo God to give you job with peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by DonMekino(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U must be really naive...what planet are u from??

Exactly my point.... OP should act naive, take the job and act as if the girl doesn't exist, since they didn't force him to marry the girl. Naive in this case is a concealed wisdom.
FYI stop harassing ppl on social media and to answer your question.... Am from planet � earth
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Better take that Job...that’s all I have to say
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Adakintroy2: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
If you know the job is a bait, then Buy time. Get some quick savings Going and then abandon ship.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by NnwachukuOkike: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Checking females advises on this thread.

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:

God bless you for this. She took me for genotype test the first we met. I'm not just cool with everything.

Oga .....why do u need nairalanders to be ur conscience....when ur conscience is already speaking loud....

Taking the job is tantamount to using this girl and her mother...using people for personal gain at their detriment especially emotional damage is wrong....
deep down u know this woman ddnt just meet u on the street and decided to favour u... she’s doing it cos u are dating the daughter...
u don’t like the babe well enuf to wife her, let her know calmly that this way: u don’t know the future of this relationship yet... as u are a guy that have ambitions to travel etc. and u don’t want to be a promise and fail..
Look...she might not stop her Mum, she might feel that’s her way of helping u and hoping u will change ur mind later. But ur conscience is clear at that point....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by phemzy200: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
oh boy no dulling ooh
can i get something of nature please
i need job seriously, i can marry anybody now because of good job
i don't like my present status
i'm Civil Engineering graduate please i need help

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Rexology: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:
I'm not convinced I can marry her but her mum is getting me a job now. Should I decline the offer please? I seriously need your contributions. I need the job, but I don't want to be indebted to the family
Brother pay attention to your innermost spirit man ,he is probably telling you something that is contrary to your body.
First of all ,why are you not convinced of getting married to her? Is it age ,character,family,religious ,beauty or height related?
I don't really want to dwell on the Job issue,because that's not where your problem lies.

What we truly need in life is mostly packaged and presented to us in an unattractive container, especially the issue of finding a life partner.

A lady and her family that have demonstrated this UNCOMMON love towards you,even now you are 'jobless' and are already playing a part in your future.
The decision is yours ALONE bearing in mind that every decision comes with a consequence.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Kaydiscography(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:

I need the job
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by deltateam: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:

Why can't you marry her? What is there in a woman that she doesn't have?

Anyway it depends on the type of job provided. If its a job of #250000 and above. Marriage ti take over.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Karleb(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
You no get sense!

1. Take the job.

2. Date the girl.

3. Brake up with her after 1 or 2 years or when you get tired of the job.

4. Leave the job.

5. Get another or start something with your savings.

It is way better than being broke.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by OluwasureGig: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:
how do I get the job bro I'm ready to marry her

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by heinrichy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Male Gold Digger
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by grandstar(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
GraGra247:

If you don't, take the job if it's a well paying one. Save money and buy the girl a car or something valuable to compensate her family.

Cut ties with her and her family few months afterwards. Don't touch the girl throughout.

Ramanto

Remember, don't touch the girl.

When Nigerians want to have a contract marriage done with a Britico in order to get pali, they are warned never to touch the goods. Once touched, it ain't a contract anymore. She'll want more.

Also, are you able to cope with name calling as a gold digger, that you used her etc. If yes, then follow the above advise.

If however you know you'll die of guilt, I advise you to think twice as you'll become so miserable.

Why don't you like the girl? Not your type, spoilt rotten, just too fine for you grin etc

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by deltateam: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
GraGra247:

Don't touch her? Unless she's not attractive. If woman mean you eh? This advice no go entry your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by FuckThaMod: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
GuestLog:
Tell that to our forefathers and kings who use marriage as a tool to unite kingdoms. Marriage is meant to make you grow, it is a contract where both parties agree to help out each other for life. Don't ever forget that
That was then, things don change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / What Is The Difference Between A Relationship And A Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.