Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? (53190 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by toyin03(f): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:
Normally, I wouldn't respond to a thread of this kind, but the responses, which I'm sure is from devout christians, devout muslims, ethical atheists/agnostics and godless moralists, is quite sad.

First off, you get into a relationship with zero plans for marriage. Not trying to be a moral judge here, but I would have respected your choice more if your girlfriend was aware too. She clearly has feelings for you and most likely looking towards the future with expectations, hence her getting the mum to help out with this job. Sadly, you have no feelings for her and most likely only need her to keep your bed warm.

Now, the mother has pulled strings and probably played an ace reserved for family only, not knowing it's all a sham!

Let's even forget about the job for a second. Have you ever thought about how your girlfriend would manage a breakup? What about the mum/family who may be also be scathed from the breakup? How is this case any different from 'wicked Nigerians' who deceptively get married to ladies for green card? How are you any different than Yahoo boys? Don't you all serve the same gods - mammon and your belly!

Sadly, lots of Nigerians on NL are cheering you on. Tomorrow, same idiots will cuss at Politicians and brand them as thieves, but isn't it the same game of deception? Play along or deceive the people until you get what you want. After you win the elections and have your pockets full of cash, you can always assuage their bleeding hearts with bags of rice or cows.

The game is the game, right?
As I'll always say, a wicked people deserve wicked leaders and a land filled with wickedness, which is why Nigeria is the way it is today.

Young man, a good name is better than a sack of gold. Search your conscience and do the right thing.
Mehn... Wish I can like this post a million times. Very sensible and well put together. I was shocked lots are asking him to play along and "act smart".
@OP peoples emotions isn't something to be toiled with...you should be happy you have a girl who is ready to move mountains for you. Stop using people!!! #nuffsaid

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by laudate: 2:16am On Jul 16, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:
Normally, I wouldn't respond to a thread of this kind, but the responses, which I'm sure is from devout christians, devout muslims, ethical atheists/agnostics and godless moralists, is quite sad.

First off, you get into a relationship with zero plans for marriage. Not trying to be a moral judge here, but I would have respected your choice more if your girlfriend was aware too. She clearly has feelings for you and most likely looking towards the future with expectations, hence her getting the mum to help out with this job. Sadly, you have no feelings for her and most likely only need her to keep your bed warm.

Now, the mother has pulled strings and probably played an ace reserved for family only, not knowing it's all a sham!

Let's even forget about the job for a second. Have you ever thought about how your girlfriend would manage a breakup? What about the mum/family who may be also be scathed from the breakup? How is this case any different from 'wicked Nigerians' who deceptively get married to ladies for green card? How are you any different than Yahoo boys? Don't you all serve the same gods - mammon and your belly!

Sadly, lots of Nigerians on NL are cheering you on. Tomorrow, same idiots will cuss at Politicians and brand them as thieves, but isn't it the same game of deception? Play along or deceive the people until you get what you want. After you win the elections and have your pockets full of cash, you can always assuage their bleeding hearts with bags of rice or cows.

The game is the game, right?
As I'll always say, a wicked people deserve wicked leaders and a land filled with wickedness, which is why Nigeria is the way it is today.

Young man, a good name is better than a sack of gold. Search your conscience and do the right thing.
You talk am, well. cool

Guy, please once you get to that next roundabout, just turn left. Enter the first shop on the right. Ask for Mama Tamuno. Tell her to give you a bottle of the most expensive drink, in her store. Just inform her that all the drinks are on me. cheesy

You deserve an award for this piece. May the oil of wisdom on your life, never run dry! wink

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by XavierD(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2019

Deceiver and free loader

If she could read this, what would she think of you ?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by princejayy(m): 12:42am On Jul 21, 2019
mikezuruki:

Abobi! weeda you na? How your side

I dey bam o.

How Pitakwa na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / What Is The Difference Between A Relationship And A Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.