Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ghana Is The Only Place I Find Peace In The Whole World - Burna Boy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghana Is The Only Place I Find Peace In The Whole World - Burna Boy (343 Views)

I Asked Google What Song Was Trending In The Whole World, And I Copied The Beat / Burna Boy's “Twice As Tall” Album Now No.1 In The Whole World (Photo) / Peace In Christ Sheet Music "Mutual Theme Song" By Nik Day In PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is The Only Place I Find Peace In The Whole World - Burna Boy by naijaloudmouth1: 1:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Burna Boy made it clear in an interview that Ghana Is Only Place he Find genuine Peace In The Whole World

He said he Felt Like God Lives At Labadi Beach one of the most popular beach in Accra Ghana.

Maybe our burna boy have so much fall in love with Ghana just as he has fall in love with Stefflon Don since he met her for the first time in Ghana as well.

The British-Jamaican musician revealed this when she appeared on Charlie Sloth’s show.

Watch video below:

https://naijalatestonline.com/ghana-is-the-only-place-i-find-peace-in-the-whole-world-burna-boy/

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Ft. Rudeboy – Lucky / I Hope To Touch Lives With My Music In Nigeria "Gospel Singer" Kanvee Adams / Larry Gaaga Ft. Patoranking – In My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.