Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin (5327 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Public-Figure/Adeyinka-Grandson-350576562455229/

1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 2:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Idiots

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Temptee101(m): 2:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Exemplary and irredeemable coward

"Cowardice", the trademark of afonjaz, they SHALL forever remain slaves to the hausas

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by BabaO2: 3:59am On Jul 14, 2019
johndoexxx:
Afonjas are a lost people. Honestly, they have no redemption!

Video of her driver and maid narrating what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hByDfzdChs
The video confirmed it was an assassination by masked men. Why twisting it to be herdsmen?

7 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by stonemasonn: 4:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Our IQ is diminishing gradually.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by otokx(m): 4:28am On Jul 14, 2019
What is this again? It is reported in the video that its masked men. We should not start what we cannot finish by spreading falsehood.

7 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
No be these coward folks again? Na dem.
Awolowo was disgraced, Abiola same, Thiefing drug baron u on the way. These fools always afraid to speak against their masters. Coward tribe, I spit on you traitors.

You forgot to add Diya, Adisa, Adekunle aka Black Scorpion.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Balkan(m): 4:37am On Jul 14, 2019
otokx:
What is this again? It is reported in the video that its masked men. We should not start what we cannot finish by spreading falsehood.
dont be scared of the Fulanis. That is their way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 14, 2019
BabaO2:

The video confirmed it was an assassination by masked men. Why twisting it to be herdsmen?

"Where did I say it was herdsmen" Afonja? I said listen to what happened. But you don't need them to mention Herdsmen to know it was them and how they operate. Same modus Operandi as was witnessed just few days ago by Mobile police unit...they came out of the bush and started shooting. Armed police was what saved them! I find it funny you got annoyed by what I never said but you never took offense that your kinsman accuse Igbo without facts? Just a typical afonja that you are.

This video below shows exactly what may have happened to her based on similarities in operation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vekVE70zd8o

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Staro: 4:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Before any tribal fight ....

People on Facebook should confirm that this account
truly belongs to Adeyinka Grandson

I think it's a fake Facebook account by mischievous elements[

Meanwhile, on Punch today ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by madmohamed(m): 4:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Success1020:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Public-Figure/Adeyinka-Grandson-350576562455229/
I know it this coward yoloba Moslem want to blame igbo .they are just looking for a way to shift it but we are waiting for them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by RTSC: 5:00am On Jul 14, 2019
Staro:
Before any tribal fight ....

People on Facebook should confirm that the
account is truly Adeyinka Grandson's

I think it's a fake Facebook account
Is adeyinka grandison not a lunatic himself?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by BabaO2: 5:06am On Jul 14, 2019
johndoexxx:

"Where did I say it was herdsmen" Afonja? I said listen to what happened. But you don't need them to mention Herdsmen to know it was them and how they operate. Same modus Operandi as was witnessed just few days ago by Mobile police unit...they came out of the bush and started shooting. Armed police was what saved them! I find it funny you got annoyed by what I never said but you never took offense that your kinsman accuse Igbo without facts? Just a typical afonja that you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vekVE70zd8o
see nigeria security officers celebrating mere wading off a hardened terrorist instead of sending for reinforcement and tracking down the animals with all available tools and resources.

9 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by FarahAideed: 5:17am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=BabaO2 post=80243077]
The video confirmed it was an assassination by masked men. Why twisting it to be herdsmen? [/quote

Will you shut up !!! First of all it was no assassination because people were kidnapped from the scene by the Herdsmen and secondly the driver the never said they wore mask he said the had coverings on the head referring to the the turban like shawl the Fulanis fighters always have over their head .. keep fooling yourself ok

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by otokx(m): 5:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Balkan:
dont be scared of the Fulanis. That is there way

On a second thought, state government should make laws to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by WonderManly(m): 5:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Success1020:

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Adeyinka granddaughter is a nut case. Name it, he has got it: schizophrenia, autism, paranoia, bipolar, etc.

He is lucky to be in the Uk where people with such condition receive the best treatment. The trigger for his condition is the word ‘Igbo’.

The man has serious mental illness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Young03(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2019
lol the guy is using a reverse psychology on us

Read the last two lines from his last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Tomide007: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2019
johndoexxx:

You are funny...... Can't you see that you're so smart to play in to the hands of the facebook poster.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2019
The Adeyinke guy sounds a little off, but truth is you can’t put anything past Ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Virginkpekus(f): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2019
BKBabe2019:
The Adeyinke guy sounds a little off, but truth is you can’t put anything past Ibos.
How many wraps have you taken this morning?

13 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by hammerFC: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2019
IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE ONE OF HIS BROTHERS WILL KILL HIM.

HE SHOULD GO TO NIGERIA AND MOBILIZE THE YORUBA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Nemesis909: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2019
I talk am before.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Adeyinka grandson is a fool in a man's Shoes....

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by seunmsg(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2019
johndoexxx:

So, what part of the interview justifies the claim that they were attacked by herdsmen?

I have watched a more comprehensive interview of the eyewitnesses done by Channels television and the lady that identify herself as “Vivian” clearly stated that the attackers wore mask and did not speak any language. Simply put, they communicated in English.

In as much as I can’t conclude that she was killed by Igbo armed robbers or assasins, it is also very silly and mischievous for anybody to conclude at this point that she was killed by Fulani herdsmen. We should all be calling on the Police to do a thorough investigative job and unravel the killers.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Another Ijaw Win Rivers APC Governorship Ticket / Suggest A Possible Solution To The Problem Of Insecurity In Nigeria / Buhari Failed All Military Exams- IBB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.