Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin (5325 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by nwanyionitsha: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2019
kponkedenge:
This guy is a coward
Bloody one o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Nemesis909: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Weti you want do? I dare you cowards to do your worst.

Don't worry, you'll soon be caught.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by nwanyionitsha: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2019
Sirjamo:
My prayer is that, may Hausa not join this nonsense going on between Fulani and the southerners, if that happens, igbos will be the worst hit because they are in every village and town in the north, despite their hatred for the northerners and their religion.
Everybody will be hit.
Stop this nonsense.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by nwanyionitsha: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Oshigun:

See how Yorubas reason? Seunmsg making 100% sense. Igbos , because they hate others, are busy playing the ethnic card and heating up the polity in a period where cool heads must prevail.
What is this one saying?
Did you read?
I just read a stupid Yoruba slave in the UK accuse Igbos of the killing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by nwanyionitsha: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Sirjamo:
Go and ask your elders at home what happened to your ancestors when they tried to enter Yoruba land during that useless civil war
We are talking about present day,this one is ranting about the past.
There was a time the Jews were slaughtered, there was a time China could not make pim,there was a time Dubai was begging every other nation for help,there was a time nigeria was one of the greatest country in the world and indeed the giant of Africa.
Oga,wake up from your slumber.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by nwanyionitsha: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2019
johnmartus:
I have no doubt about what Adeyinka grandson said.
So what do you want to do about it?
If you do nothing about it,then you remain a bloody coward.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by awgumayor: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Fulani kidnapped Falae, they accused the igbo despite Falae being old enough to know his abductors yoruba still insist it were igbos that abducted him because of fear known to them. Now Afenifere leader's daughter was killed by the same people, they are now still accusing the igbo despite many eyewitnesses.
If you know you can't defeat the fulani how are you sure you can defeat the mighty igbos. Stop accusing peace loving igbos whos only mind their businesses and boldly confront the fulani so that the incident Will not keep reoccurring.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by nwanyionitsha: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Nemesis909:

Don't worry, you'll soon be caught.
Then what will happen?
Be fooling your slavish self you hear.
Tufiakwa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Joystark(f): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Actually, no body knows who's really responsible at this point...
Just speculations.
So I don't get how this man came to this conclusion?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by LZAA: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
bastardmod:
I know afonjas are cowards, but I never knew it was this bad.

So sad
Lzaa immhotep
Cowardice and betrayal is like peak for them
Its in them grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by African101(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
You are just an illiterate like the guy you quoted. How do you know the person you quoted is truly Igbo and not an impostor? I believe an educated person won't engage in something like this especially if you are a typical Yoruba person.

seunmsg:

1. You are obviously a very poor student of history. Afonja was the Are-ona-Kankan-ofo of the Oyo army. He rebelled against the Alaafin and mobilized war generals under him to fight against the capital in a war of independence. The battle was purely Yoruba vs Yoruba with Alimi offering some Fulani mercenaries to support Afonja.

2. You’re also very ignorant of what transpired immediately after the counter coup of July, 1966. Brigadier Ogundipe actually called an emergency military ruling council meeting where Ironsi was mandated to negotiate with the mutineers at Ikeja. Instead of reporting back to the council, Ironsi became a turn coat and instead hijacked the coup for himself. Ogundipe assessed the situation and rightly concluded that there is no sense in waging a bloody war for power considering the advantaged position of the northern coup plotters. That’s the pragmatic decision to make. Ojukwu foolishly took the war path. We all knew how it ended.

3. Obasanjo is a Great War general with local intelligence who understands the law of self preservation. He came out of the Dimka coup as head of state and commander in chief. If he has lost his life to Dimka’s bloody orgy, he wouldn’t have achieved greatness today. You should learn from him.

4. Truly, Abiola was a victim of political injustice against the Yoruba nation. But then, the Yoruba nation rose up and fought the military junta that committed the injustice. We got Shonekan to rule even though it was for a brief period, IBB was forced to step aside, Obasanjo ruled for straight eight years, Nigeria was returned to democracy and Abiola was bestowed with the highest honor reserved for only head of states. In addition, June 12 shall be celebrated annually as democracy day in honor of Abiola. That is how to fight smart if you ask me.

5. Yoruba nation fought unanimously for MKO’s mandate. You can refer to 4 above for the results of that fight. Issue of unsubstantiated individual betrayal is neither here nor there. We fought together and achieved the desired results.

6. Whether Tinubu will be dealt with or not is non of your business. When it is time to fight, we know how to handle our affairs. Against what people like you prayed and hoped for, Tinubu is still the national leader of APC. Osinbajo is the Vice President of Nigeria. Gbajabiamila is the speaker of the house of reps. Fayemi is the chairman of Nigeria’s governors forum. See, the Yoruba nation is on a roll, nothing is going to stop us in 2023 because I know that’s the end game of all these instigated crisis in the south west. You should be more concerned about the dwindling fortunes of Igbos in national political space instead of ranting about Yorubas all day.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by ruggedtimi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
But seriously i have witnessed herdsmen setting up checkpoint inside bush road in oyigbo ph. And they were so confident standing with bow and arrows
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by ruggedtimi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

Stop fooling yourself they were Herdsmen ..when the people that kidnapped that day from the Bus infront of the Madam's car are released you will see that it was Herdsmen ..the driver never said mask he said they had coverings in their head not mask ... You are just so shameless see how you are working overtime to protect killers
this case is high profile case...the kidnappers will not release the hostages to avoid any further witness account
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by FarahAideed: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
ruggedtimi:
this case is high profile case...the kidnappers will not release the hostages to avoid any further witness account

My fears exactly! They will be killed
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by franklingud(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/609018142/posts/10156756327793143/?app=fbl
Nairalanders take a look at this post on Facebook
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by McTobe(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2019
I hate joining you guys on this ethnic banter but don’t forget that this is social media, and what you type will be read by different level of readers. How can you say that Wars are fought on basis of Pragmatism. Even the most advanced civilizations have gone to war for the most flimsy reasons. Trojan War was it Fought on the basis of Pragmatism, Nigeria Civil war was it fought on the basis of pragmatism, Hutus and Tutsi crisis , WW2, US invasion of Iran, etc have you heard of Balum Justum Theory of War. How can a pragmatic nation allow a war to drag on for 20 years, go and read history of European’s war and tell me how many that were fought with pragmatism. Sun Tzu considered to be the best General said that the best Generals win war without bloodshed, think about that. Moreover, the civil war you talked about please tell me how many books you have read about it. Do you know the effort that was made to avert it? Do you think it is a desirable option for Ojukwu? Do you know the amount of killings of southerners in the Army and in the North? Do you think the civil war was about just the Igbos? You can say that the Igbos were most affected but it was not just about them. Also Note that you contribute to war when you hold these dirty ethnic negative thoughts. The political class are using all of your heads by introducing all these cheap ethnic sentiments here and there and they will go and be enjoying in Abuja and you are here doing Our ancestors this your ancestors that. No vex if I sounded a little harsh I don’t mean insult but let’s stop these ethnic prejudice
seunmsg:

Typical bullshit from an inconsequential Igbo who thinks war is fought based on emotions and not pragmatism.

For the records, the history of the Yoruba race is littered with great wars and rich nation building. When we were building great kingdoms and fighting bloody internecine wars, your ancestors were building hamlets and settling communal disputes through wrestling.

We understand what war is and for that reason, we will thread cautiously and pragmatically. We won’t go to war over a killing that has not been properly investigated and the real truth unraveled. You guys should have learnt from your civil war misadventure that unchecked emotions and pure bluffing don’t win wars.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin by Mightyhaiz: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol,...cowards of the county.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Convention: APC Govs Locked In Make Or Mar Meeting / Olusegun Aganga Is Edo And Cannot Represent Lagos State / The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.