Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Is Kissing Important? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Kissing Important? (photos) (896 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Why Is Kissing Important In A Relationship? / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Kissing Important? (photos) by nereushouse(m): 2:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Asking this Question you might be thinking the writer of this article is either dumb or he’s still living in the antediluvian era of civilisation. Maybe I am not just asking this question, but a little finding from the perspectives of those who don’t know the importance and ask questions about the king acts of intimacy in humans.
My personal research and findings and personal experiences about the act of kissing defines the subsets of pre-intimacy before the main activity of intimacy. This act can never be overemphasized in the whole process, as a known and modern acts of love making.
Kissing tend to have originated according to google “Some researchers believe that kissing began millions of years ago as a result of mouth-to-mouth feeding, with mammal mothers chewing food and then “forcing it” into the mouths of their young. … While the true origin of kissing remains a mystery, historians have found in India the earliest references to the practice.”

I have also wondered personally how this actually got into our Country Nigeria. Asking my older folks, it was said to have come into practice after the second world war. So the question is, what was the Love making procedure of our fore fathers? Do they just start up the engine and begin to operate? That question pertubs my mind evey now and then.

Re: Why Is Kissing Important? (photos) by nereushouse(m): 2:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Not minding the importance of this, I have a neighbour who neglects this act in his love making. After I got to find out, his wife has a perpetual and chronic mouth odour. So to him, Kissing is a no go area. Lolz
Click to see more: https://highways.home.blog/2019/07/14/why-is-kissing-important

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abeg How I Take Do Bad Like This. / Facebook Dating App Launched, It’s Time To Start Dating Again / Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.