Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

How I Finally Met Chidi Nwaogu: The Serial Entrepreneur - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Finally Met Chidi Nwaogu: The Serial Entrepreneur (428 Views)

I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Publiseer CEO Chidi Nwaogu Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Finally Met Chidi Nwaogu: The Serial Entrepreneur by johnakinola2019: 2:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Chidi and I met on LinkedIn couple of months ago and I was wowed after going through his profile, he just hit some serious landmarks that I couldn’t ignore. Since then I was able to follow him and learn from a distance.. maybe just a few comments on some posts etc. After a while I sent a private message and he replied. We started talking more and I realized he’d be in Nigeria for a Symposium, the day was set but somehow I missed him in-between the time he came and left. It was quite painful cos one never knows if an opportunity would present itself as good as the previous ones.

When I heard that he would be speaking at One Young World event at Facebook’s hub, I was like THERE’S NO WAY I’M MISSING THIS!

And guess what… I didn’t. We met and talked about alot but for today I’ll be sharing from his main session on

Leveraging The Power of Technology For Business and Economic Growth

Full gist here https://www.johnakinola.com.ng/index.php/2019/07/14/how-i-finally-met-chidi-nwaogu/

Re: How I Finally Met Chidi Nwaogu: The Serial Entrepreneur by lanibi(f): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
One good thing about Chidi is that, he'll always reply messages and answer every bit of your questions. I once conversed with him on LinkedIn too though yet to meet him physically. Such an humble personality...

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Final List 2019 / Mtn Start Charging For Dialling Bank Code / Buy IG Account With The Over 4k++ Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.