Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

REMOVING BARRIERS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REMOVING BARRIERS (151 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? / A Photo Of A Ghanaian Pastor Removing Pantie Of A Woman In Church Angers Social / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REMOVING BARRIERS by Funkamazing(f): 2:55am On Jul 14, 2019
Learning from today's fellowship

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 1 Corinthians 13:11.

At salvation, we become children of God but babies in the faith. At this time of our journey, If we are not careful, we will bring the ideas, customs and superstitions of the world into our journey.

These and much more are the filth that God help us to wash off at the place of sanctification to make us vessels unto honour 2timothy 2:20-24 before we come into our full inheritance in Christ.

As a result of this childish behaviour, some of us miss out on the blessings meant for us. Most of us speak anyhow as born-again Christians under the guise of being truthful/blunt (forgeting that the tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright) not knowing that this is what is stagnating us as it's an evidence of immaturity.

Some of us are quick to anger (forgeting that anger lies in the bossom of fools.) and are quick to blame others for our temper. If you find yourself stangnant, check your speech and actions. Good will not elevate anyone who will disgrace Him except He is building you up as a scape-goat e.g. pharaoh.

Using company time for personal things while company duties are pending, taking company properties home, pen, paper, fuel,etc. If you think it does not matter, "it's just xyz", why hide it? What this tells God is that you are not faithful in little things and does not YET have the capacity to handle bigger things such as state, national role or higher.

If such a child-heir does not change, he/she might never be great in life.

I conclude with Galatians 4:1-2 "What I am saying is that as long as an heir is underage, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate. The heir is subject to guardians and trustees" If we refuse to learn from our tutor the Holy Spirit, we will not overcome the barriers to our breakthrough and will end up as a frustrated christian.

Start today,
1, Ask the Holy Spirit for help.
2, Obey His instructions completely.
3, Keep rising even after a fall.

Shalom!

www.olufunkeayorinde..com

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Words Of Wisdom / Cast Away Old Garment / Omawumi Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape And Senator Elisha Abbo Assault(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.