Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God (8082 Views)

Evil Pagan Blacks And Their Bastard Jews War Against God / Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / Why Do People Lie Against God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by EternalBeing: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2019
“No time to check time” As I write this, I really wish I’m done with it already. I can’t wait to finish this because zillions of other things are waiting to be done by me, and I’ve not even started them yet. We mostly wish whatever we want done would just happen at the snap of a finger, so that we can move to the next on our agenda. Life is short, and time is fast. Hurrying and worrying feel normal to most of us. When we don’t hurry or worry, we feel as though we are irresponsible. Or maybe we feel bored. And so we go back to hurrying and worrying immediately because that feels normal again. Time urgency is the official term for the habit of speeding through tasks and experiences caused by an obsession with the scarcity of time. To desire to achieve great things on time is very good and sensible, it is not the same as hurrying which gives birth to worrying. No!

Most people are in a hurry because they are worried, and most people are worried because they are in a hurry. Hurry and worry are like husband and wife, or better still, like snail and its shell. One rarely goes to a place without taking its better half (worse half, I mean) with it. Many drivers that tried to arrive in a hurry, arrived stone-cold dead. English is a very interesting Language, deeper thinking on how things are expressed in the language reveals the depth of the inventers of the cursive. The worse of “worryability” in us is being brought out whenever we are given short deadline to perform a given task. When experiencing anxiety about the pressure of deadlines and "there'll never being enough time,” you enter a chronic state of worry that seeps into your sense of accomplishment and self-worth. We mostly think it is the task or shortness of time that gets us irksome, irascible and on edge when we are given a deadline to achieve something.

By the tutoring of my best friend, the Holy Spirit, I’ve been made to realize that it is not really the fear of not achieving the given task or the shortness of the deadline that gets us sometimes so pathetically worried. Rather it is the fact that deadlines subconsciously reminds us that our time here is short. We mostly live like we already own this life forever, and we really really hate to be jolted out of that self-deception. And that is exactly what deadlines subconsciously do to us. It jolts you back into the reality of the fact that your life has a real definite unavoidable deadline, especially with the most humanly dreaded word in it; dead which subconsciously reminds us of what we all dread most; death!
The subconsciousness that we will die, that we won’t live forever, is the major driving force behind our hurrying and worrying. Satan makes it even more worse by using it as a tool to enslave many directly or indirectly.

Driven by Pride and because of the urgency with which they desire to achieve certain “great” things before they die, many humans have forsken their CREATOR to directly or indirectly worship satan in order for him to help them materialize these material things that they’ve set their hearts to acquire or achieve. Here on this Forum, we’ve seen exposed “pastors” that killed and buried fellow human at their Church, we’ve seen many ritual killings, a video of Yahoo boy that backed like dog till he vomited blood and died in is massion is being circulated, etc. All these people started by worrying and hurrying into trading their eternal Souls for the gains of this short life. Worrying has led them to directly worship satan. Same worrying is leading many to indirectly worship satan. “He that sinneth is of the devil.” The truth is that if worrying has been leading you sleep with man or men to get a job, you are worshiping satan already. If worrying has been pushing you to backbite, backstab another in order to get what you “desire”, you are in the same class as above. 1 John 3:8. Please, repent today, give your life to Jesus, read and follow His Words in the Bible. You will have a great peace that money cannot buy and still achieve great things according to HIS purpose for you.

In conclusion, take this Remah: hurrying, worrying is of the devil, it is never of God. It's a major characteristic of Satan because he exist in time, he knows his time is extremely short, Revelation 12:12. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the great CREATOR of the Multiverse, The Universe, the Heaven and Earth was their in the Beginning and before the Beginning. HE was already existing before the Beginning. The Beginning is the beginning of Time, HE was already existing before the Beginning. In fact HE created the Beginning, which means the Beginning of Time. HE created Time! YAHWEH ALMIGHTY exist outside Time, HE created Time and eternally Supremely controls times and seasons. Just so you know, I couldn’t but paused at this very time…. I went flat before the AGELESS ONE, the one and only ETERNAL YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD that only and truly deserved to be worship. It is a great privilege that mere mortals like me are granted access to worship HIM that is only truly self-existent. Whenever the devil tries to enslave you by showing you why you should worry, respond by ignoring his suggestion, then burst out in worship of your CREATOR. That drives the devil so mad and quickily desipate his negative vibes and energies. YAHWEH alone rightly deserves our worship. Isahia 44:6 Jeremiah 4:1. HalleluYAH!!!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by EternalBeing: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Happy Sunday to the Peculiar People, the Royal Priesthood, the Chosen Generation!

8 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by EternalBeing: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Thank you HOLY SPIRIT.
Satan deceive intelligent people to become witches and wizards by telling them that he can help them get what God is "delaying" to give them right now! Adam and Eve wanted to live forever now there and then, and Satan lied to them that they will if they do what he said. God intended Adam and Even to eat the Fruit at the
Right Time, which HE would have let them know if they had waited on HIM
Why would HE want them to be permanetly "unwise"? HE did not make a mistake in creating and placing the Fruit in the Garden. HE would have still told them to eat and enjoy it as much as they want if the had obeyed HIS Instruction. HE created the Fruit in the first place, in fact, they knew HE created them and only HIM would have known the best for them. They should have trusted HIS instruction because HE created them instead of obeying something that they knew did not create them, no matter how enticingly good it sounds.

As a prove that God only wanted to observe their obedience for a while before giving them the go ahead to eat it, HE planted the Tree of eternal Life not far from the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil that they ate. HE knew that they will later die after eating the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, so HE planted the Tree of eternal Life close by so that HE would tell them to eat it together and live forever.

Devil does not show those he wants to deceive the ending part of the Scripture that he uses. In the Genesis 3:22 - 23 Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the Tree of Life and eat, and live forever and ever" 23 Therefore, the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden. It is very glaringly clear to us that the ultimate aim of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY for Man is to ensure we live forever and ever. Thay's why HE planted the Tree of eternal Life in the garden, so than Man would be have been given the go ahead to eat from the Tree of Knowledge and then the Tree of eternal Life, if he had proved that he won't become ungrateful to him Maker and that he won't use the gift of eternal Life against his Creator. Satan knows that God's ultimate aim is for man to live forever as good beings that have their own will, but he deceived them to think they'll live forever by disobeying their Creator. Although, Adam and Eve swallowed Satan's lie that they would not die, but they still died!

Our CREATOR only wanted to ensure that Adam and Eve became mature enough to have the hearts similar to the 2/3 Angels in Heaven that refused to follow Satan's deception. Obedience of YAWHEH, the Creator of the Universe, is the price for true Glory and Eternal Life. The Angels in Heaven enjoyed the privilege of being with HIM and living forever because they obey HIM. Hell Fire is for the eternal destruction of Satan and the demons that followed him to fall. Hell was not originally created for men and women. Life and death has been set before your this day. All thanks to JESUS Christ that came to restore Humanity back to Obedience (Obeying our Creator the Source of Life is the only Way to live forerver). Please, choose Life, worship your YAHWEH your CREATOR only so that you would be rewarded with eternal Life that HE originally planned for you.

Just like we manufacture planes, cars, etc. And those things we create serves the purpose for which we created them, let's love and serve our CREATOR so that HIS glorious Purpose for creating us would manifest. Revelation 2:7 “To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”

It should be noted that this is the understanding that Abraham had that made him not to seek help of witch of Edom, like Saul did, to help him solve his barrenness problem. Even though his wife tried to confuse him, Abraham knew that God has totality of Authority over time, he knows HE would give him the promised Child no matter how long it takes. He knows that, at worst, HE would give him more life time here, may be 500 years or more, but HE shall surely fulfill HIS Promise. Waiting on the Owner of Time for 100 years was the Price that Abraham paid to eternally become the Father of Faith that we all celebrate today. Could you have paid same Price if you were in his shoes? What is already destroying your faith in your CREATOR? "People are looking at me, people are laughing at me, I need to find alternative god" that is Satan speaking and personalizing his voice as if it's yours. It's his worst strategy, don't fall for it. For you to receive the reward of Eternal Life that awaits you, you must prove that you shall not desert your Creator no matter the trial that comes your way.
JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach is the LORD over All forever!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by phelonrays: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
cc lalasticlala.......
pls help....to the frontpage

3 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by UceeGod: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sometimes you must stand still in order to get moving to where God wants you to go - D. A. McBride.
We humans are the ones always getting out of time, God the Creator of time is never in a hurry and His time is always best for us. Focus on what He is doing while you are prayerfully waiting, that is often His goal, where is taking you is often extra.

5 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Dannieln1: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Thank God it's sunday
Holy month of Ramadan

1 Like

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Teejayphillip(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Even GREED. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by two2clien: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2019
hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Daniel058(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Help us oh lord!

4 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by victorazyvictor(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2019
cry
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by victorazyvictor(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Dannieln1:
Thank God it's sunday
Holy month of Ramadan

grin grin grin
This your iberiberism is getting out of hand o
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by johncallidon(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Thank God for this tOpic. May God bless You OP.

8 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by AngelicBeing: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2019
cool
Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by mikeweezy(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
nice one more wisdom though is too long to read for me

2 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Boc007(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Really touched
God be praised.

6 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2019
HIS INEXISTENCE TURNS PEOPLE AWAY FROM HIM FASTER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Haynnie: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
HIS INEXISTENCE TURNS PEOPLE AWAY FROM HIM FASTER.
God do exists to those who believe in Him .... I see no sense in what u wrote

7 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Haynnie:

God do exists to those who believe in Him .... I see no sense in what u wrote

GOD EXISTS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM.
THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM, DO SO BECAUSE THEY LEARNT FROM OTHERS, TO BELIEVE IN HIM.

THE MILLIONS OF OTHERS THAT DID NOT LEARN FROM OTHERS TO BELIEVE IN HIM, DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM. SO TO THEM, HE DOESN'T EXIST?

WHAT NONSENSE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by LLobiorah: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Thanks, I needed this really cool

6 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Liveair: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Tufia! Everything turns your God away from his responsibilities. What a God!
If as a child you heard that your dad failed to pay your fees because you broke a plate, what will you call him?
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by mainman7(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2019
shocked Where them G-bois. Yahoo boys need to read this!

mikeweezy:
nice one more wisdom
though is too long to read for me
grin You see your life?! Just what op said. Stop hurrying through life, had it being you read everything he wrote, you would have become better.

5 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2019
EternalBeing:
HalleluYAH!!!

Happy Sunday to the Chosen Generation, the Royal Priesthood, the Peculiar People, the Ambassadors of the Holy One.
God bless you OP, good morning happy Sunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Jeromejnr(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

GOD EXISTS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM.
THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM, DO SO BECAUSE THEY LEARNT FROM OTHERS, TO BELIEVE IN HIM.

THE MILLIONS OF OTHERS THAT DID NOT LEARN FROM OTHERS TO BELIEVE IN HIM, DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM. SO TO THEM, HE DOESN'T EXIST?

WHAT NONSENSE!

I believe in Him not because I learnt from others but because I learnt from Him.

Can you say any other rubbish to prove me wrong?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Jeromejnr:

I believe in Him not because I learnt from others but because I learnt from Him.

Can you say any other rubbish to prove me wrong?

YOU LEARNT FROM GOD HIMSELF? PLEASE SAY HOW.

1 Like

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2019
You know I was just thinking about these things this morning. How human will never learn patience even if we learn many other things. I hope this your post touches someone.

A good example of what you have just wrote is Jacob, Jacob wrestles with God all through his life even when he knew that he was special. God had to visit him physically so they could wrestle and see who will prevail and funny thing is that was the last time he wrestled with God in any form of the word. Prior to that he could never wait for God to do it.

Now if this dream of yours is very important to God and you don’t think waiting on him could help you, no matter how much shortcut you try you won’t get there until you are ready to let him have the glory. Until you are ready to encourage others with how you were steadfast. You would think but others were doing yahoo or ritual and getting away with it but you! But what is that telling you?

You are special to the one whom made you. He has perfected your life, you have been given a gift that you need to discover or you were destined to be somewhere else because of how your fate is wired until you are ready to listen and work in faith (mind I didn’t say walk but work because faith without work is elusive)

God bless those whom wholeheartedly believe in Him.

7 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Chamladas: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2019
We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us. The night is coming, and then no one can work. - John 9:4.

Even Jesus knew that our time is limited hence we gat to do things sharply. No dulling. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by thambolo(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2019
EternalBeing:
“No time to check time” As I write this, I really wish I’m done with it already. I can’t wait to finish this because zillions of other things are waiting to be done by me, and I’ve not even started them yet. We mostly wish whatever we want done would just happen at the snap of a finger, so that we can move to the next on our agenda. Life is short, and time is fast. Hurrying and worrying feel normal to most of us. When we don’t hurry or worry, we feel as though we are irresponsible. Or maybe we feel bored. And so we go back to hurrying and worrying immediately because that feels normal again. Time urgency is the official term for the habit of speeding through tasks and experiences caused by an obsession with the scarcity of time. To desire to achieve great things on time is very good and sensible, it is not the same as hurrying which gives birth to worrying. No!

Most people are in a hurry because they are worried, and most people are worried because they are in a hurry. Hurry and worry are like husband and wife, or better still, like snail and its shell. One rarely goes to a place without taking its better half (worse half, I mean) with it. Many drivers that tried to arrive in a hurry, arrived stone-cold dead. English is a very interesting Language, deeper thinking on how things are expressed in the language reveals the depth of the inventers of the cursive. The worse of “worryability” in us is being brought out whenever we are given short deadline to perform a given task. When experiencing anxiety about the pressure of deadlines and "there'll never being enough time,” you enter a chronic state of worry that seeps into your sense of accomplishment and self-worth. We mostly think it is the task or shortness of time that gets us irksome, irascible and on edge when we are given a deadline to achieve something.

By the tutoring of my best friend, the Holy Spirit, I’ve been made to realize that it is not really the fear of not achieving the given task or the shortness of the deadline that gets us sometimes so pathetically worried. Rather it is the fact that deadlines subconsciously reminds us that our time here is short. We mostly live like we already own this life forever, and we really really hate to be jolted out of that self-deception. And that is exactly what deadlines subconsciously do to us. It jolts you back into the reality of the fact that your life has a real definite unavoidable deadline, especially with the most humanly dreaded word in it; dead which subconsciously reminds us of what we all dread most; death!
The subconsciousness that we will die, that we won’t live forever, is the major driving force behind our hurrying and worrying. Satan makes it even more worse by using it as a tool to enslave many directly or indirectly.

Driven by Pride and because of the urgency with which they desire to achieve certain “great” things before they die, many humans have forsken their CREATOR to directly or indirectly worship satan in order for him to help them materialize these material things that they’ve set their hearts to acquire or achieve. Here on this Forum, we’ve seen exposed “pastors” that killed and buried fellow human at their Church, we’ve seen many ritual killings, a video of Yahoo boy that backed like dog till he vomited blood and died in is massion is being circulated, etc. All these people started by worrying and hurrying into trading their eternal Souls for the gains of this short life. Worrying has led them to directly worship satan. Same worrying is leading many to indirectly worship satan. “He that sinneth is of the devil.” The truth is that if worrying has been leading you sleep with man or men to get a job, you are worshiping satan already. If worrying has been pushing you to backbite, backstab another in order to get what you “desire”, you are in the same class as above. 1 John 3:8. Please, repent today, give your life to Jesus, read and follow His Words in the Bible. You will have a great peace that money cannot buy and still achieve great things according to HIS purpose for you.

In conclusion, take this Remah: hurrying, worrying is of the devil, it is never of God. It's a major characteristic of Satan because he exist in time, he knows his time is extremely short, Revelation 12:12. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the great CREATOR of the Multiverse, The Universe, the Heaven and Earth was their in the Beginning and before the Beginning. HE was already existing before the Beginning. The Beginning is the beginning of Time, HE was already existing before the Beginning. In fact HE created the Beginning, which means the Beginning of Time. HE created Time! YAHWEH ALMIGHTY exist outside Time, HE created Time and eternally Supremely controls times and seasons. Just so you know, I couldn’t but paused at this very time…. I went flat before the AGELESS ONE, the one and only ETERNAL YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD that only and truly deserved to be worship. It is a great privilege that mere mortals like me are granted access to worship HIM that is only truly self-existent. Whenever the devil tries to enslave you by showing you why you should worry, respond by ignoring his suggestion, then burst out in worship of your CREATOR. That drives the devil so mad and quickily desipate his negative vibes and energies. YAHWEH alone rightly deserves our worship. Isahia 44:6 Jeremiah 4:1. HalleluYAH!!!

My best piece so far, for the year.

Thanks and God bless!

5 Likes

Re: How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2019
God doesn't want to see anyone of us perish in everlasting fire yet he created us with 101 things that can keep us away from him. He gave us working brains to question him, he gave us sex hormones and women, he created some of us into the wrong religions like Islam and Buddhism where we grow up worshiping and defending a false god and at the end of our lives on earth he will torment and damn those of us who kept away him, when he was the architect behind it all. Talk about a psychopathic maniac who enjoys watching people suffer!
Religion is the greatest scam perpetrated on this planet since the beginning of time!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet / @ / Just 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.