Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies (26329 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Does God Prepare A Table Before You In Your Enemies Presence? / Why Does God Prepare A Table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by lightblazingnow(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

You all can preach whatever just to look serious before your congregation or for folks to see you as someone who is theologically sound. The more you try to impress folks, the more you make yourself the enemy of God Almighty.

The scriptures have warned that if you add anything to words of the scriptures, the plague written in the scriptures will be added to your lots, and if you also subtract from the scriptures the same faith awaiting.....

What then shall you do Study the scriptures and the power of God Almighty to show yourself approved by God Almighty a workman who is not put to shame. Who won't be disgrace on the last chance.

What does it mean

According to the unchanged plan of God Almighty, the son CHRIST JESUS was going to eat with his enemies, something so strange and out of course, yet it pleased God Almighty to allow his own beloved son CHRIST JESUS to go through such hard line. ....

One time while he was praying, he'd mentioned something like that, he said those who shared my meal are my enemies...

Psalms 41:9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. Unfriendly friends.

Very important mystery we would love you to pick up here; don't, never forget that no man is your enemy, we wrestling not against humanity, flesh and blood, but against demonic forces which causes tension and stresses the world over.

According to the prophetic word, that the seed of the woman, CHRIST JESUS shall bruised the heads of the serpent, don't forget the serpent has ten heads and seven horns... And so Christ Jesus did mention that his enemy lifted up his heel against him. He became bitter, to betray him to be put to death.

They don't look like your enemies in the open, they pretend to be your friends, until you are killed through their sheniginging.

Let us come to the part where he did mention that God Almighty anointed his head with oil and his cup runs over, praise God Almighty...

Every man is given a cup to drink and to serve too, when your cup is finished it's expected that you leave this world because your life, your cup is dried up and empty.

But when your head is anointed with oil my dear your cup will keep overflowing and nothing shall by any means hurt you, as in kill you, terminate your life on the earth. Example

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

Did you hear that

Someone said he had a devil, others said he's mad. And so most of you, if you have lived in Jesus's day's you would have done worst.

Now that you know the meaning for sure, it's the hardest part of life.....

Psalms 55:11 Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.

55:12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: 55:13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

55:14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company. 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

55:16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2019
A different man of God will explain this differently too all of dis are individual understanding of the passage unless u will say God spoke to you one on one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by godofuck231: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2019
What is this man saying

16 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by LegalBard(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2019
godofuck231:
What is this man saying

7 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by akinduro20(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Hmmmm. Okay oooo
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by FREEMADNESS: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

You all can preach whatever just to look serious before your congregation or for folks to see you as someone who is theologically sound. The more you try to impress folks, the more you make yourself the enemy of God Almighty.

The scriptures have warned that if you add anything to words of the scriptures, the plague written in the scriptures will be added to your lots, and if you also subtract from the scriptures the same faith awaiting.....

What then shall you do Study the scriptures and the power of God Almighty to show yourself approved by God Almighty a workman who is not put to shame. Who won't be disgrace on the last chance.

What does it mean

According to the unchanged plan of God Almighty, the son CHRIST JESUS was going to eat with his enemies, something so strange and out of course, yet it pleased God Almighty to allow his own beloved son CHRIST JESUS to go through such hard line. ....

One time while he was praying, he'd mentioned something like that, he said those who shared my meal are my enemies...

Psalms 41:9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. Unfriendly friends.

Very important mystery we would love you to pick up here; don't, never forget that no man is your enemy, we wrestling not against humanity, flesh and blood, but against demonic forces which causes tension and stresses the world over.

According to the prophetic word, that the seed of the woman, CHRIST JESUS shall bruised the heads of the serpent, don't forget the serpent has ten heads and seven horns... And so Christ Jesus did mention that his enemy lifted up his heel against him. He became bitter, to betray him to be put to death.

They don't look like your enemies in the open, they pretend to be your friends, until you are killed through their sheniginging.

Let us come to the part where he did mention that God Almighty anointed his head with oil and his cup runs over, praise God Almighty...

Every man is given a cup to drink and to serve too, when your cup is finished it's expected that you leave this world because your life, your cup is dried up and empty.

But when your head is anointed with oil my dear your cup will keep overflowing and nothing shall by any means hurt you, as in kill you, terminate your life on the earth. Example

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

Did you hear that

Someone said he had a devil, others said he's mad. And so most of you, if you have lived in Jesus's day's you would have done worst.

Now that you know the meaning for sure, it's the hardest part of life.....

Psalms 55:11 Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.

55:12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: 55:13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

55:14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company. 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

55:16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.

epistles too much........ another man of God will have his own different opinion on dis mata. and wat do u mean by those dat ate from d same plate wit me are my enemies

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by rowland545(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2019
I did not understand a thing u said

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by sabenabeauty(f): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by oluwakekz(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2019
Paddle your canoe..... Make I drive my ship
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by abumoney(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2019
Make he prepare the table, I'll use it for firewood if I no see gas
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2019
godofuck231:
What is this man saying
he's just contradicting himself up and down

18 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2019
godofuck231:
What is this man saying
he's just contradicting himself up and down
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by jpmoriarti(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2019
I didn't get this dude! Pointless post angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by abdulatif8: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by sathel(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2019
All diz kparakpara talk
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by loomer: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2019
See how the thing long self.
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Nthrone(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2019
What are you saying?
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2019
Make you to be comfortable and eat even in the presence of your enemies.

To make a mockery of the threat your enemies pose in your life, and also illustrate the extent to which it would be of none effect, because God is with you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Truefaith: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Check this issue up with your bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2019
It means we will drink whiskey and smoke weed with Jesus christ.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by skultrick(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2019
I stopped reading because the writer was confusing himself.

Awon preacher, it takes only the Spirit to interprete the Bible, and you lack it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by driand(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin grin

see conclusions, bro tell me again, who made you the perfect interpreter of the word of God? So the the English you Bible wrote wasn't clear enough until you add your own meanings to it?

"thou hast prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies"

Should this mean anything different from no matter what the enemies plan that God will continue to bless you and they can't do anything about it..?

Why do this lot always come here to give us different meanings to what has already been written in the holy book already?

He even started y reminding us that who ever adds to this book that same amount of suffering would be added to his lot....

4 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by bolugab(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Can't understand your write up man...
Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2019
It’s not only about calling on the Lord it’s listening to the Holy Spirit when he warns you.....I am alive because he loves me and I listen. It’s working on your divine relationship with God.

Be intuitive you can sense everything through God they will say you are paranoid and crazy just be prayerful

A friend loves to swim so we went into the water at taqwa Mind you I love swimming to but in controlled environments not open sea lol o sha followed but she kept leading me further the first pull of the water on my leg I swam from there to the shore I’m alive today

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies by chyeexcel: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Trash trash trash TRAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH You're not sound biblically.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Addicted To Sexual Pleasures / New Rccg's Tithe Collection Format / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.