Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? (23376 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by PrincessB1(f): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:

I was tryna be funny grin but damn yours made me laugh real hard cheesy

Oh, better!
Now I'm relieved grin

I had to ruminate over your previous comment for a while cos my mouth was gaped like this shocked

Good to know it was a witticism grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Pkbsb: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jesus Christ said it is a sin and also the bible condemns it because it maketh a lie and defile the body,spirit and soul which is the temple of God-Romans 12:1 , Revelation 21:27 .They are all condemned by God. Any believer that want to make heaven should abstain from it because they are all falsehood. Please everyone should go and Read their Bible ...search the scriptures (2 Corinthians 5:10, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, 1Corinthians 3:16-17, John 12:48,Deuteronomy 22:5, Acts 3:19).
May the Holy spirit give you wisdom and understanding in Jesus Christ name...Amen.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by PrincessB1(f): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Karleb:

More like Zombie-ism at it's peak.

Trust me, people can be very very foolish!
Honestly, although the young man later replied that he was joking cheesy grin
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
0temSapien:
The Bible, being a book written by the followers of Jehovah, is a book for mind control. It is a mere book of fantasies and lies written to make people submit their minds to Jehovah, one of the beings created by God Almighty. Same as Quran, the book written for people to submit their minds to Allah, one of the beings created by God Almighty.
Thank goodness we now have the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which reveals to us the History of the World beginning from billions of years ago, how the gods worshipped by humans were created by God Almighty, how many nations came to being, what the purpose of existence is, etc. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and be free from mind slavery brought about by religion.

MCC 1: 14
mcc 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh(Jehovah), Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
how are u sure this your book of univesal history is not also a fantacy made to make people unbelievers, who is even the author. What religion is this.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by osas7j(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
yes
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by 0temSapien: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
ikestephen:
how are u sure this your book of univesal history is not also a fantacy made to make people unbelievers, who is even the author. What religion is this.
I am 100% sure it is not just a mere book to make people unbelievers because I have read it and compared it with facts, including scientific facts and they correlate. I have also seen visions and realms. The book reveals to humanity how they should not submit their minds to all these beings parading themselves as Almighty God. The book also revealled how the beings who support science (gods of science) have captured the gods who support religions e.g Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, etc in a spiritual cage and they can't do anything about it. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY from here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by nwakaibeya1: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
I am sonaboveallsons revealing unbelievable Truth about your Prophets and Pastors putting you in Physical and spiritual bondages unknown to you as follows , having designed it spiritually # Since you can't pay tithes, prophets and pastors turns you into an errand servant. 
He sends you to buy biscuits for his children, wash pants for his wife and clean his cars and shine his shoes.You sweep the church for free while awaiting your heavenly reward while the pastor fly private jets and drive flashy sedans. 
You are happy that your pastor is rich and argue for him in midst of your friends. At worst he makes you his driver or security officer for a patry sum. He runs to the UK at the slightest symptoms of headache but prays for you when you are sick and tells you to bring your sick mother to church for prayers instead of taking her to hospitals to waste money. 
She dies and he tells you that it was God's will while his mother has been in the UK for months receiving the best treatment that tithes can buy.He buys a new land for a new church branch, you help to carry blocks and turn concrete, then collect blessings as reward. You are happy to be working for the salvation of your soul, heaven will pay.The pastor lives his heaven on earth while you fast and party in night vigils without receiving peace and light and unbelievable power as Jesus Christ gives those who locate him. The new church building is completed on your sweat. He invites the president, governor, senator, house of representative member and every other person who made sure that you are poor by design and evil oppression and who are not born again or even what we call enemies of Jesus Christ . 
The whole area is policed with guns and armored cars. You are comfortably seated at the back of the reception back while straining your neck to see who and who came to the event.The president and governor and senator plus their contractor friends donate hundreds of millions for the new Church with stolen or evil gotten wealth while you cheer from the back and wished you also have the same type of money,The food they shared didn't get to you but you are happy the president and governor and senator and rich people came to your church. You even brag to others of how your pastor is well connected. You get home, hunger Knocks angrily on the belly door, your neighbor who my no be a born again bails you out while you wait for heaven to pay and reward you.10 years on the jobless list, pastor's children have been sent abroad for studies. Age is no longer on your side, pastor hooks you up with another aunty that sweeps the church for free with no education just like you and Weds you both on a Friday evening church service and you are happy. Your children starts the circle all over again.
God have mercy!!! How long will the circle go till help comes to the poor who worship their so called pastors and prophets and not Jesus Christ and remain in evil bondages physically and spiritually and emotionally without knowing their suffering and pretend loads in false humility ?

That’s the *travesty cum irony* of the Church via prophets and pastors and current society of this generation ! 
God have mercy to those who deserve mercy and liberate them from the bandages of prophets and pastors who also knows who is revealing the things unknown after the creation of the world hence in the realm of the spirit there is no distance# check us out! 

I have given you our all inclusive justice prayer points, please pray all inclusive justice prayers if you stand for justice and be liberated from the known and unknown evil bondages dominating your life*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by thinksquad(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
"And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life" Jeremiah 4:30.

"A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this." Deuteronomy 22:5.
Don't be afraid of the truth . Satan decides the deceiver.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by thinksquad(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Joyfulguy:

Source: https://www.talkingchristianityng.com/2019/07/13/ear-rings-wigs-and-eyelashes/
"And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life" Jeremiah 4:30.
Be wise . tell the whole truth please.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Johnboom: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Ear rings, Attachment , make up, trousers and the like do not take women to hell fire. Just like some ladies asked me if those things are the cause of their spirit husband, i tell them NO!

Before you loose things in the physical, it's already lost in the spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read my signature
You can believe what you like. The truth is that the day Israelites used those for idiol , it has become sin. So if you like your soul run from them.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joyfulguy: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
thinksquad:
Be wise . tell the whole truth please.
Please what is the whole truth? For your information if these things can take someone or a believer in Christ to hell then Christ died in vein. What corrupts a man is not what comes from outside him but what comes from within him. That one didnt put on ear rings doesnt mean that he or she is right within.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joyfulguy: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
awakmfon03:

These things may or may not be wrong
1- Paul said "there's nothing wrong in eating the meat sacrifice to idols"
2- "but there's something wrong if in eating this meat i cause another brother to fall"
3- so for this i prefer to stop eating in order to keep my brother in faith.

In summary before you choose to do any of the above and many more consider the effect it will have on your brother as a believer and the none believer who is a witness to you

How will it affect your brother and the reputation of the Christ you claim to serve
Think and think again before you choose, I'm not here to judge
You didnt say anything because you neither there nor here!
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Investordaves: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
You will rot in hell if found with those things... Change now
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Promzyunique(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thats true
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Mursz: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yes, including teeth braces, hair perming, jerry curl, gallas, punk, and what not , all takes you directly to hell.... express! Hahahahaha. Like someone here said “ be contended with follow come”
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Honesty007(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Ear rings, Attachment , make up, trousers and the like do not take women to hell fire. Just like some ladies asked me if those things are the cause of their spirit husband, i tell them NO!

Before you loose things in the physical, it's already lost in the spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read my signature

You said no? but what would do when satan himself accuses those who uses his property himself at the gate of heaven.who would justify you then?
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Image123(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Can the love of the world take one to hell fire? Is there even anything that can take one to hell fire? Interesting times.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by thinksquad(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Joyfulguy:
Please what is the whole truth? For your information if these things can take someone or a believer in Christ to hell then Christ died in vein. What corrupts a man is not what comes from outside him but what comes from within him. That one didnt put on ear rings doesnt mean that he or she is right within.
my Friend stop deceiving people and urself. "Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness with good works."1timothy 2 9-10
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by thinksquad(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Joyfulguy:
it's definitely a sin to wear earrings. Earrings have never been accepted by the true Christians (nor the true Jews before Christ.) Of course, the vast amount people who consider themselves Christians do wear earrings like the Baal worshipers did in the Old Testament era. It's always been the custom of the pagans and idolaters to wear earrings. BE WISE AND DON'T BE DECEIVED. Ogaaaaaaa
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by dabwan123(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
rentAcock:
Your heart is the temple of God, earrings, wigs and eyelashes will not prevent you from entering the Kingdon of God.
Weldone! Gateman to heaven...na you dey open gate for people abi? If you no know something no comment about it
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Peace2love: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
theenchanter:
NOTHING LIKE HELL FIRE!!!!

Smile! Don't be deceived heaven is real, hell is real. Is appointed unto man to die once and after death judgment. The life you lived here on earth determine where you will end. Is either one belongs to God or devil. Life is a school, a race, a struggle, a battle ground. Those that fight the good fight will rejoice and receive their rewards according. Less I forget, hell is terrible, it's a bottomless pit that burns endlessly. I don't wish you or myself hell. God bless!!!
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by RandomGuy48: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
ikestephen:
I just want to know where this mysterious book can be found. As far as I can tell, it doesn't actually exist outside of 0temSapien's posts.

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by OkCornel(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hell means the grave.

Hell (the grave) alongside death would be casted into the lake of fire on the day of the great white throne judgement.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by 0temSapien: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
RandomGuy48:
I just want to know where this mysterious book can be found. As far as I can tell, it doesn't actually exist outside of 0temSapien's posts.
Read here:
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
No Pastor tells my OWN wife how to adorn her body because she's mine and mine ALONE!
Last two months i purposely took her out to choose the nail polish and colour of my taste!

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by RandomGuy48: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
0temSapien:
Read here:
So, again...
RandomGuy48:
Pointing to your own posts isn't answering the question.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by 0temSapien: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
RandomGuy48:

So, again...

Pointing to your own posts isn't answering the question.
Now I get your point. I Otem am the person whom the gods of science has revealed all these things to. But there are many others currently receiving same revelations, I am just the compiler of it all. Go and read about Mellen Thomas, he has something similar to share.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Aaronsrod: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Peace2love:

Smile! Don't be deceived heaven is real, hell is real. Is appointed unto man to die once and after death judgment. The life you lived here on earth determine where you will end. Is either one belongs to God or devil. Life is a school, a race, a struggle, a battle ground. Those that fight the good fight will rejoice and receive their rewards according. Less I forget, hell is terrible, it's a bottomless pit that burns endlessly. I don't wish you or myself hell. God bless!!!

Just imagine this fools.

Living their whole lives without the constant fear of everlasting Hellfire!!

Wasted lives!
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Aaronsrod: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Maximus69:
No Pastor tells my OWN wife how to adorn her body because she's mine and mine ALONE!
Last two months i purposely took her out to choose the nail polish and colour of my taste!

She flaunts herself in Satans raiments.

You shall see how this Jezebel finery looks in Hellfire!!

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joyfulguy: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
thinksquad:
my Friend stop deceiving people and urself. "Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness with good works."1timothy 2 9-10
Haha... and all your GOs are flying private jets which are more costlier than these things. Who is deceiving who? What I see is a legalistic man and someone who fail understand the scripture properly. Mind you no one has been justified by the law but by faith Galatians 2:16 and check out Colossians 2:20-21, no believer is under any physical ordinances. Also see Jesus teaching in the gospel said these in Matthew 15:16-20. Lastly, if actually not putting earrings and other beauty articles could make someone go to heaven there wouldnt be any need for Jesus to come and die. People can keep away from these things and make heaven. Jesus died for the sins of the world not material adornments. And the sin here is the sin of unbelief. If gold and silver are abomination the streets of heaven wouldnt have them and Solomon wouldnt have used them to beautify the temple of God. Mediate on these things and remain bless in Christ!
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joyfulguy: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
thinksquad:
it's definitely a sin to wear earrings. Earrings have never been accepted by the true Christians (nor the true Jews before Christ.) Of course, the vast amount people who consider themselves Christians do wear earrings like the Baal worshipers did in the Old Testament era. It's always been the custom of the pagans and idolaters to wear earrings. BE WISE AND DON'T BE DECEIVED. Ogaaaaaaa
Yes the way it is a sin to wear clothes that have multiple colours and you have them in your closet! And in the same way it is a sin to build and live in a house that has balcony and you are living in them. Legalism in action. If not wearing these things can justify you, then you dont need Jesus to make your heaven!
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by OOLUSOGA(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Umh. May God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.