Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed (99936 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by lilfreezy: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Adeheb20(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2019
All is well.
Pls check my sig
Help a brother
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by abuuthmaan: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2019
had it been Evans gas not been caught, he would have been tagged Fulani.
let's us pray our country, Nigeria, only God can protect us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2019
All of a sudden, the Fulanis that have been raping and killing people in the south are now innocent.

A slave fears nothing more than it's masters whip.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Alot of questions to be asked and investigation done. Was it random or with a particular target in mind?

Let's not also blame herdsmen for everything until we are sure or else we are not helping.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Monday60655(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Whoever that kill her or involved in her killing will definitely received the repercussion for such nefarious and malevolent act.
Both herdsmen and arm robbers can as well will facemask in order to carry out their malicious act.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by clemzo101(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Joromi12:
But fulani no dey wear mask. People just chose to blame fulani
how do u know they don't wear mask? U better shut up there

4 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by tarboshi(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2019
don't believe every report. The interviewees may have been warned on their choice of words - masked men instead of herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by omooba969(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
We need to stop tagging every killing in the south as Fulani herdsmen. We all know news like this gives some politicians and a particular region joy just to ensure there is ethnic war in Nigeria.

I do not support killing but we must be careful in the way we label a particular tribe of killing in Nigeria. To achieve one Nigeria, we must see beauty in our diversity not enmity.

Blame our irresponsible politicians who wouldn't see this incident for what it is ( a crime ) but politicise it coz they thrive on 'divide and rule' tactics.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by shogsman(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Does it matter,they should start gathering intels, then we'll know who murdered her.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by 27Pushing30: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
I think this is a case of assassination. It might not really be the dreaded fulani herdsmen, because if it were they, they might have also killed the maid and the driver. The truth is that the herdsmen have set a bad antecedent that is why most killings are attributed to them

my thoughts though...

R.I.P to the deceased!!
It’s not assasination , it’s the new kidnappers operate , they’ll shot at oncoming vehicles and kidnap any survivor(s) someone posted a vid of this same tactic just last week! And guess what same ore road!!

Something needs to be done urgently.

I heard even common oyo/osun(Ibadan-Iwo) road is now dangerous too!

This is a road I would travel from my PPA to go flex at Ibadan smh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Neoteny(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
I think this is a case of assassination. It might not really be the dreaded fulani herdsmen, because if it were they, they might have also killed the maid and the driver. The truth is that the herdsmen have set a bad antecedent that is why most killings are attributed to them

my thoughts though...

R.I.P to the deceased!!

The driver said they shot at their vehicles as well as other vehicles plying the same road. Sounds more like a botched armed robbery attempt.

I wonder why Nigerians believe highly placed people can't just be victims of random circumstances same as everyone else, without "assassination" implied on their deaths.

Robbers and kidnappers mark expensive vehicles as targets, and they often shoot at cars that refuse to stop without necessarily knowing who the occupants are. This is nothing new.

What is new is the recent yoruba penchant for blaming fulanis for everything as if robbery and kidnapping is something new and entirely the domain of the maligned herdsmen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2019
clemzo101:
how do u know they don't wear mask? U better shut up there
if they were on mask how do we know dey are fulani

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Flier: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2019
martowskin1:

Thats their business, instead of condemning the action, they are fighting so hard to prove the Fulani innocence...

The country is one big mess

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2019
How many people has seen a video circulating online of Fulani jumping our from bush with AK Shooting people on run way
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by goaldynboy: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2019
This APC cult and its members are enemies of Nigeria!

See how they are defending the Fulani herdsmen and Buhari!

So they mean that Fulani Herdsmen can buy AK47 but can not buy mask?!

Or they mean that the driver and the house maid cannot be bribed by APC to come and dance according to their tune!!

See all the zombies has come out of the holes to come and do the dirty job of licking Buhari ass!!

Fulani Herdsmen are saints while other Nigerians including all their victims which they have killed, maimed, lynched, raped and dispossessed their ancestral lands are villains!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Oblang(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Samyj247:
its a clear assassination by the Fulani. The assassin didn't come for the driver or the house help, they came for her. They want to use that to scare the Yoruba leaders from standing against buharis Fulani plans. One of those leaders is the father of the woman killed. Yoruba people should better get sense now

U are the one that need urgently need sense..

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Ugosample(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
One of the biggest problem I think Nigerian has is unnecessary conclusion and general stupidity of the masses.
Someone was killed which is very painful but out of another person's wicked intentions they tagged it as herdsmen just to create a problem and the masses just suddenly jumped into conclusion that they were herdsmen.
First of all herdsmen move with cows and have have not heard anything about cows in the senerio of the incident. Secondly they were masked, so how were they identified as herdsmen with their mask?

The stupidity aspect is how the masses decided to jump into conclusions to throw accusations in support of whoever first posted the news that they were herdsmen.

That particular route has always been known for criminal activities from time in memorial even before the arrival of herdsmen crisis. I studied in a private university in Edo state and know very well there were very peaceful herdsmen somewhere in the bushes of that community and they had their own settlements there. Where I am talking about still connects these route but there was always a high crime rate there which had nothing to do with herdsmen. But now these routes are tagged with herdsmen for thesame crime that has been existing in that place long before these herdsmen saga.

I am not a Fulani or related to one for saying the truth, am actually from Edo state and I know that route too well because I travelled that route regularly.

This Fulani herdsmen saga is now powered by some evil politicians to carry out evil dids and ensure it is tagged as herdsmen just to sabotage the PMB regime. Unfortunately it is affecting the innocent citizens of the country but the truth is that those seeking power by way of creating problems for the present government through this means do not really care about the citizens and who pays the price.

We should all be cautious of were these accusations will eventually lead to.

what is this on saying?

Buhari is president of Nigeria

and his number one mandate is to kee0 Nigerians safe

if he cannot do that why is he president?

all the blame has to go to him

Dunces like you who keep excusing the president for his incompetence pisses me off undecided

4 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerians are just being wicked for selfish interest. Imagine killing someone finish in disguise of herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by legitnow: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2019
WHY HAVE TINUBU NOT YET CONDEMN THE KILLING?

I SUSPECT APC YORUBA CHAPTER.

AFENIFERE NEVER AGREED WITH TINUBU, TO THE POINT TINUBU SET UP HIS OWN VERSION OF AFENIFERE.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by xrucifix05(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2019
From the press release on the driver and maid statement. It's quite obvious that have been mandated on what to say. Those were actually not the true account of the attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by chiedu7: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2019
omooba969:
Nothing can be ruled out.

This is beginning to look like an assassination.
This is clearly an assassination.

You don't shoot a crashed car unless ur goal is the person's life
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Nemesis909: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2019
ezenwajosh:
How many people has seen a video circulating online of Fulani jumping our from bush with AK Shooting people on run way

You can share it here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Nemesis909: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2019
xrucifix05:
From the press release on the driver and maid statement. It's quite obvious that have been mandated on what to say. Those were actually not the true account of the attack.

Since you are one of the perpetrators tell us how you went about it.

9 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Oblang(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2019
stefanbanach:
All of a sudden, the Fulanis that have been raping and killing people in the south are now innocent.

A slave fears nothing more than it's masters whip.

All of a sudden the SS, SE and SS kidnappers and armed robbers have all repented and handed over all their weapons to fulani...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by omooba969(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2019
philip0906:
Herdsmen with masks?wawu

What I don't get is the desperation of the APC to prove that the attack wasn't done by herdsmen? Would they have done same if another miscreant group were accused?

There's nothing to suggest that this was carried out by herdsmen.

Calm down and use your head.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Okoroawusa: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2019
bakynes:
Every killing in Nigeria now is now tagged as Fulani herdsmen killings just like during Jonathan's tenure every killings was termed Boko-haram killings. Its like Nigerians have forgotten we still have kidnappers, armed robbers and other bandit groups in this country.
And before book haram,every crime was tagged the handiwork of militants. That is y I just siddon dey look,this herdsmen thing will come n go n another one will start reigning.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by omooba969(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2019
martowskin1:
They are just trying so hard to defend the herdsmen.... Na una sabi

She is dead , she is dead full stop

Can you point at the evidence that this was carried out by herdsmen?

4 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Mordecai(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2019
They have been coached. Their story won't stand up to thorough scrutiny.

They were the ones that told the first story, being eye witnesses. But since the establishment wants to change the narrative, they've been compromised and asked to change the story.

We know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Oblang(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this on saying?

Buhari is president of Nigeria

and his number one mandate is to kee0 Nigerians safe

if he cannot do that why is he president?

all the blame has to go to him

Dunces like you who keep excusing the president for his incompetence pisses me off undecided

No one is saying u should not blame buhari. What we are saying is stop attaching every crime to a particular tribe without investigation. Every tribes have criminal..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.