Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed (99937 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / IPOB: FG Afraid To Reveal How Nnamdi Kanu Was Extradited - Aloy Ejimakor / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by PassiveNaira: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
For sometimes now, headlines have been bordering on
Book Haram
Fulani herdsmen
Zed Regina Daniel
COZA
RUGA
BBNaija
Tribunal

The common letter to them is A
No wonder Buhari has it, Atiku has it even Abacha and Musa Yaradua.

Till we renounce our love for letter A, then we begin to enjoy this country.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
So after all,it may not be the herdsmen.
You guys should know that so many assassin's are hiding under the herdsmen menance.
Imagine the threads yesterday concluding it was the herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
And the idiots called Reno and FFK have already started spewing trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by martineverest(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2019
the fashorantis clearly know it's assassination....have u noticed that none of their family members have accused Fulani?

the fact that only the woman was killed and others were freed shows that it's an assassination

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CXLVII: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2019
danjumakolo:
So after all,it may not be the herdsmen.
You guys should know that so many assassin's are hiding under the herdsmen menance.
Imagine the threads yesterday concluding it was the herdsmen.

Their conclusions is all born out of hate for His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Adukpe19(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

You what makes them herdsmen? Why do you think they were herdsmen and not igbo or yoruba criminals or any other tribe? What is your reason for believing they were herdsmen that didn't carry cattles to battle field?
At least if you can answer this reasonably I would be able to see you are not one of the stupid and gullible Nigerians that don't think straight.

We're herdsmen crisis existing in year 2000 to 2010? But these particular kind of stuff has always been like an everyday news in that route since these years am up till now. They were not herdsmen doing these same crime then, so why is it now that they are herdsmen doing the same thing. Many foolish people who have no idea or physically experiences about certain places will definitely follow any news and say rubbish to defend it. If it was not a route I know very well I will keep my mouth shot, but the truth they say is always bitter.
Can you now please confirm they were herdsmen who left their cows somewhere to commit a crime that has always existed in that place for a long time?
Great! Matured reasoning. grin

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by martowskin1(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
omooba969:

Can you point at the evidence that this was carried out by herdsmen?

What is the issue with the herdsmen, why is everyone trying to prove they are not the killer..

I don't just get it, is the herdsmen innocence more important than the lost life

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by martineverest(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
omooba969:

Hearsaygrin chai Nigerians!

I have checked for video evidence of this claim but yet to find one, can you point me in the direction of one please.
the family knows it's not fulani herdsmen..that's why they never accused the herdsmen in all their briefings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by HBB1(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
One of the biggest problem I think Nigerian has is unnecessary conclusion and general stupidity of the masses.
Someone was killed which is very painful but out of another person's wicked intentions they tagged it as herdsmen just to create a problem and the masses just suddenly jumped into conclusion that they were herdsmen.
First of all herdsmen move with cows and have have not heard anything about cows in the senerio of the incident. Secondly they were masked, so how were they identified as herdsmen with their mask?

The stupidity aspect is how the masses decided to jump into conclusions to throw accusations in support of whoever first posted the news that they were herdsmen.

That particular route has always been known for criminal activities from time in memorial even before the arrival of herdsmen crisis. I studied in a private university in Edo state and know very well there were very peaceful herdsmen somewhere in the bushes of that community and they had their own settlements there. Where I am talking about still connects these route but there was always a high crime rate there which had nothing to do with herdsmen. But now these routes are tagged with herdsmen for thesame crime that has been existing in that place long before these herdsmen saga.

I am not a Fulani or related to one for saying the truth, am actually from Edo state and I know that route too well because I travelled that route regularly.

This Fulani herdsmen saga is now powered by some evil politicians to carry out evil dids and ensure it is tagged as herdsmen just to sabotage the PMB regime. Unfortunately it is affecting the innocent citizens of the country but the truth is that those seeking power by way of creating problems for the present government through this means do not really care about the citizens and who pays the price.

We should all be cautious of were these accusations will eventually lead to.

What are you saying?
Fulani that wants to kidnap will move with cows, does that make sense?

It's like you don't know personally anyone that has been kidnapped before-- I know and they didn't have any cows, they just seized him and took him into the bush for weeks...at least I personally know two people that were kidnapped.

You better let's speak the truth and save ourselves, you don't know who the next person might be, except you use a helicopter!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by sean079: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

You what makes them herdsmen? Why do you think they were herdsmen and not igbo or yoruba criminals or any other tribe? What is your reason for believing they were herdsmen that didn't carry cattles to battle field?
At least if you can answer this reasonably I would be able to see you are not one of the stupid and gullible Nigerians that don't think straight.

We're herdsmen crisis existing in year 2000 to 2010? But these particular kind of stuff has always been like an everyday news in that route since these years am up till now. They were not herdsmen doing these same crime then, so why is it now that they are herdsmen doing the same thing. Many foolish people who have no idea or physically experiences about certain places will definitely follow any news and say rubbish to defend it. If it was not a route I know very well I will keep my mouth shot, but the truth they say is always bitter.
Can you now please confirm they were herdsmen who left their cows somewhere to commit a crime that has always existed in that place for a long time?

They might not be herdsmen but they are fulani highway armed robber. If you have stay in the north and you travel often you will know about it. Fulani are really deadly group of people.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by omooba969(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2019
philip0906:
I am a gullible illiterate with tekno phone

Hahahahahacheesy cheesy cheesy

I know how to tackle ne'er-do-wells like you grin, the moment I grabbed you by your balls you went berserk...nasty. cheesy

Hahahahacheesy

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by jrusky(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Adesina and his crook gang want to change the story by every means.

Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba people ehn...these una way of dodging away from truth to appear a nice people hhhmmm.....i pray it never consume you people one good day.

No wahala it's not no longer Fulani but assassin isn't? Nice one we shall see. This was how you people like joke like lost Ilorin. The f u c k I n g bitch driver now came to talk thrash after he had be told what to say isn't

I don't want to be insultive my patient is running out right now. Have to leave this thread right away.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by HBB1(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2019
martineverest:
the family knows it's not fulani herdsmen..that's why they never accused the herdsmen in all their briefings

Her brother has said it was Fulani!
The police told him it was Fulani and other people were kidnapped!

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by SaintLucia: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2019
May her soul rest in peace. No proof that the crime was carried out by any tribe. The whole things look like an assassination based on this report. A pastor in Ekiti once fake his kidnap and told his followers to go on social media and attribute the crime on herdsmen but God decided to expose him. The same God will continue to expose whoever is behind the insecurity in some part of the federation.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by kossymathew(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2019
this is a case of assassination >:
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Brightest04(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2019
...And some people without rational thinking will come on social media pointing accusing fingers to wrong directions,based of hatred.I know that soon the truth will surface.
If the murder of Funsho Williams, Chief Bola Ige,Dipo Dina had happened at this time around they would have blamed it on herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by omooba969(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2019
martowskin1:

What is the issue with the herdsmen, why is everyone trying to prove they are not the killer..

I don't just get it, is the herdsmen innocence more important than the lost life

This is not the issue breh, the issue is that some ne'er-do-wells have been peddling some serious allegations purporting that this assassination was carried out by Fulani herdsmen without a shred of evidence. These people have also failed to explore other possibilities thereby misleading the populace.

Who does that? We are not fools like some idiots will have us play out - opposition is NOT madness!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by showafrica(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2019
philip0906:
Herdsmen with masks?wawu

What I don't get is the desperation of the APC to prove that the attack wasn't done by herdsmen? Would they have done same if another miscreant group were accused?

I see how serious the handle was to prove it wasn't done by herdsmen .. We re doomed in this country.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Americanboy35: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Untill the killers are caught, no one can say for sure who killed her exactly....
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Olanipekun1: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:
And the idiots called Reno and FFK have already started spewing trash
[/s]
trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Unik3030: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
We need to stop tagging every killing in the south as Fulani herdsmen. We all know news like this gives some politicians and a particular region joy just to ensure there is ethnic war in Nigeria.

I do not support killing but we must be careful in the way we label a particular tribe of killing in Nigeria. To achieve one Nigeria, we must see beauty in our diversity not enmity.
the igbos want war at all cost n I pray the war will consume them. go to politics section n see how this fools are instigating n taunting d Yoruba's to take up arms so they can laugh, but the Yoruba's get sense pass their father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Adakintroy2:
That thing look like clear assasonation. Why were they mask.

Why drag her out only her was hit delibrately.we know herds men are a menance. But sometimes many can hide their own atrocity under them.

For me it feels like an assasonation l.

She was not dragged out of the car if that is what you meant. You must have heard a wrong version of this sad story. Her car was actually shot at indiscriminately and she was hit in the process.

Assassination cannot be ruled out though,which could have been carried out by anybody- Fulani,Hausa Igbo and even fellow Yoruba. Fulani herdsmen are the primary suspects in this case because of their murderous antics which will be curtailed in all Yorubaland soonest.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Unik3030: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Samyj247:
its a clear assassination by the Fulani. The assassin didn't come for the driver or the house help, they came for her. They want to use that to scare the Yoruba leaders from standing against buharis Fulani plans. One of those leaders is the father of the woman killed. Yoruba people should better get sense now
u people are looking for ways to cause war between the Yoruba's and the Fulani, we know your plans so we can't fall for your antics. u want war so u can laugh right n vindicate d nnamdiot fool.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by crackhouse(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2019
I wonder when APC became the police.
Why is APC trying so hard to prove to Nigerians that it's not fulani herdsmen instead of police?

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by omooba969(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Neoteny:

How do i explain the killings in yoruba lands?

What else is going on besides what is going on everywhere else?

Are you trying to suggest there are no criminals amongst the yorubas?

What about your own home-grown armed robbers and kidnappers? What about your cults and gangs? What about your ritualists and occultists? Aren't you people infamous for rapes and skull mining or are you blaming your babalawo tribal pastime of headhunting on the fulanis too?

You yourself sound like you're from a third generation criminal stock.

You're nothing but loudmouths and cowards with an overinflated view of your supposed sophistication. You're so sophisticated your Ooni believes Google is powered by a yoruba oracle.

Chestbeating blockheads.

What would you have the yorubas do in light of this development?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by abraham01emma01: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Our people said " others people deadbody is like log of fire wood but when it is your turn then you will bitterly lamented "
Our leaders are playing with insecurity because it never touched none of their relative, nothing concerned them.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by NeekolazWorld(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2019
sean079:

They might not be herdsmen but they are fulani highway armed robber. If you have stay in the north and you travel often you will know about it. Fulani are really deadly group of people.

Bro I lived in Edo for years, I grew up in Edo and I am from Edo state. Fulani might be deadly but not in Edo state there are so many criminals as well. What you don't understand I am saying it that I know that route very well and I have had a lot of encounter on that route way before this Fulani herdsmen issues started arising and what I am saying is that till date those same crimes has not stopped but now it is tagged along Fulani issues. I can take out time to personally tell you alot of my experience on that road way before anyone could talk about Fulani herdsmen and in most cases some were caught, they still happen to be indigines of those communities.
Kidnapping and these sort of crime have long been existing in these regions before these herdsmen saga so I know what I am talking about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Eteka1(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Mordecai:

If you want video evidence, then clearly, you're insincere.

These same persons told us the attackers were herdsmen. They then change their story after what... 48 hours?

It was herdsmen, short and simple.
I have seen the video on channels where they said armed masked men attacked them, pls post the one in which these same people said it was herdsmen that attacked them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.