Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend (931 Views)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend by massmediang: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Alleged gay BBC Breakfast presenter Steph McGovern, 37, and her girlfriend are reportedly thrilled as they are expecting their first child.

The Sun claimed award-winning broadcaster Steph has told her loved ones that she is due in November.

The BBC Breakfast host’s reported pregnancy comes a year after fans mistakenly thought she was expecting and congratulated her on Twitter

A source close to Steph told the publication: ‘Steph and her girlfriend are absolutely thrilled. Everyone at the Beeb is delighted too — she is one of the most popular faces on and off the red sofa.’

However the insider insisted that the presenter’s pregnancy will be kept private and they doubt there will be ‘any magazine shoots any time soon’.

The source also detailed how Steph ‘suffered really badly with morning sickness in the early days, before anybody knew’.
See details here;
https://massmediang.com/gay-bbc-breakfast-host-steph-mcgovern-is-expecting-her-first-child-with-her-girlfriend/

Re: BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend by eneojoedu(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
if Na man sperm, then they are stupid.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend by Bojack(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2019
I'm so happy for her
Re: BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend by Arthurity1(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2019
eneojoedu:
Can a woman produce sperm?
Re: BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend by Pavore9: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
eneojoedu:

Artificial insemination for lesbians, surrogate mothers for gays.
Re: BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend by Graduateacher(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Disgusting
Re: BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
People keep going against nature sha.

Nice nail polish.
Re: BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Their business undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Fed Up And Just Want To Disappear. / What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment When Your Parent Just Walked In? / Happy Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.