Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

They Are Fulani. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Fulani. (252 Views)

Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are Fulani. by mekaboy(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2019
The recent attacks on the highways have fulani written allover. If you follow the steps for where they run into, I'm sure that not too far from the scene, you will find a concentration of cattle somewhere.

Yes, they rob people in the process, but the robbery is secondary. They primarily objective is to cause harm and terrorize people.

The aim is to terrorize the south into submission. It is also happening at a time the likes of elrufai are making comparisons between the North and the south, trying to make the North to see the south as the enemy.

The aim to to use terror to get the south to agree to RUGA, and also slow down the progress of the South with terrorism

Those that come out to shoot in the middle of the road are not business minded like the average southerner. Their aim is to destruction and terror and not robbery or kidnapping. Those are just secondary objectives. They are sponsored.

1 Like

Re: They Are Fulani. by mekaboy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
According to Tinubu, Igbos are the real kidnappers while the fulani are copycats.

Suggesting that those who killed funke are igbos kidnappers. Well Evans and his team did their research about their victims. The ensure that the victims are not hurt in the process, because the primary focus was the money.

It's clear in this case that money was not the motivation. Since they opened fire on the victim, with intention to kill.

Igbos don't involve in crime unless there is a financial reward. Unlike those who could kill based on the promise of a reward in the afterlife. If you will not reward an igbo man in this life, then forget it.

The killings might continue until the South agrees to their demands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Frowns Fed Gov Conclusion That Fasoranti Daughter Was Killed By Robbers / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting An Election Against ‘dancer’ Ademola Adeleke – Gover / I’m Back To Finish The War – Army GOC Warns Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.