Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Golden Goal : Nigeria vs Brazil. World Cup Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Golden Goal : Nigeria vs Brazil. World Cup Final (1179 Views)

Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Brazil 1 - 1: International Friendly On 13th October 2019 / Serbia Vs Brazil: World Cup (0 - 2) On 27th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Golden Goal : Nigeria vs Brazil. World Cup Final by TheFacelessMan: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2019
It was the world cup final of 1980.

We met Brazil in the final and we battled them to a 0-0 in the 90th minute.

I got a pass at the center circle and as the ball came to me mid air.... i saw 2 Brazilians closing on me

I controlled the ball and did an elegant, sleek 360 degrees spin.

Focusing solely on the ball, i knew there was absolutely no time to waste. I hit the ball with all my strength....

The ball flew with the force and velocity of a bullet .....flying through the air like a comet...90yards.

The whole stadium had fallen silent in those final seconds of the match; they all drew in their breath in unison....

The keeper dove like Superman...he knew it had to be the save of his life, his entire career but....

The ball escaped his outstretched fingers....passed through the goalposts and kissed the net pushing it backwards.. .

GOLLLLLLL in Portuguese

Golazooooooo in Spanish

GOALLLLLL

I ran off to the side of our supporters club waiting for my teammates to crash on me in celebrations.

[img]https://media./images/fed8685532df289abda76239aa672e63/tenor.gif[/img]

I stretched my arms like a Messiah, proud of myself..that's when i saw our fans crying....

I had scored an OWN goal cry cry cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Golden Goal : Nigeria vs Brazil. World Cup Final by Dkhnuel01(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2019
‏‏‏‏
Re: The Golden Goal : Nigeria vs Brazil. World Cup Final by FatherBona: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Professional bettors, I'm sure you've heard of the Glory betting app which is for sale on Playstore for #28,000 to #30,000. I have it and I'm willing to let you have it for a mere #500.
WhatsApp 08064437054
No games,
Thank you for your time
Re: The Golden Goal : Nigeria vs Brazil. World Cup Final by TheFacelessMan: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: The Golden Goal : Nigeria vs Brazil. World Cup Final by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:01am On Jul 15, 2019
OP. Where did you copy this from?
Re: The Golden Goal : Nigeria vs Brazil. World Cup Final by TheFacelessMan: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
OP. Where did you copy this from?

FIFA website. Check it there nah.

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Who Is More Talented? / Lionel Messi Wonderful Stats This Season! / Sure Free Bet9ja Booking Code For Today Sunday 17th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.