Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti (39195 Views)

Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by sammyj: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
cool
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by kondogbia(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Has anyone noticed that the so called JAGABAN has refused to say anything concerning this issue. Since the Ruga issue started he has refused to comment on it and the lingering issue of killings now happening in the southwest especially in ondo state. I am from South west and I will boldly say that JAGABAN is a SYCOPHANT. He won't want to say anything that will affect his so called 2023 ambition. But for your information MR JAGABAN, by the time this people you're collaborating with finish killing us here in South west I will see who will vote for your foolishness and selfish ambition in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by Neoteny(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
dermmy:
RIP beautiful woman. See as influential people dey troop in to pay condolence visit. What happens when this happens to common man? Class society.

There's your answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by MobilityExpress: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
ikennaf1:
They twist the words of the driver who said, that the killers had coverings on their head, and not that they were wearing masks.

They try to make it look like it was an assassination by beaming the focus on Mrs. Olakunrin, while mischeviously downplaying the fact that other road users were also abducted. And we all know who abducts road users regardless of financial background.

All these they do just to absolve the killers of guilt and condemnation.

Boko Haram has entered the south and they are here to stay... At least for a while.

This administration has, through its body language, actions and inactions ,made it possible so far. This administration dismissed the mercenaries that gave Boko Haram the biggest defeat that made elections in borno state a success. This administration dismantled road blocks, and propose cattle grazing routes, cattle settlements, and now Ruga settlements.

A governor pays a certain criminalities in order for them to keep peace.

Let's wake up.... Boko Haram or iswap is already here... While we fight each other, and try to absolve Criminals of their crime just so as not to upset our political calculations, They are making funds, they are making funds real big, and so far they have been successful.

When their real plans begin to hatch, a bomb in suleja will not ask if you voted for buhari, or if you said that those who voted for buhari should enjoy their dividends. When a bomb goes off in onitsha main market, it will not ask if you're an opposition to buhari or if you're a man from Minna who came to buy items in bulk to sell when he gets back to base.

Very good post.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by Cherrybae(f): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
The igbos have been hitting up the polity crying more than the bereaved and beating drums of war.

I wont be suprised if the killers are arrested tomorrow and they all happen to be igbos.

I see this death as a plot by the PDP to use it and get sympathy and endorsement from the SW as per 2023

I also see it as a plot to justify the rejection of RUGA by Ndigbo

To the best of my knowledge this murder was not carried out by herders.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Too bad that our so called leaders still can't get it right till dste
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by Dshocker(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fake Pastor Osinbade
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by CLASSMAN: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nightmare of every parent
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cherrybae:
The igbos have been hitting up the polity crying more than the bereaved and beating drums of war.

I wont be suprised if the killers are arrested tomorrow and they all happen to be igbos.

I see this death as a plot by the PDP to use it and get sympathy and endorsement from the SW as per 2023

This is a clear case of when you know the real value of condom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by lomprico(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
ikennaf1:
They twist the words of the driver who said, that the killers had coverings on their head, and not that they were wearing masks.

They try to make it look like it was an assassination by beaming the focus on Mrs. Olakunrin, while mischeviously downplaying the fact that other road users were also abducted. And we all know who abducts road users regardless of financial background.

Boko Haram has entered the south and they are here to stay... At least for a while.

This administration has, through its body language, actions and inactions ,made it possible so far. This administration dismissed the mercenaries that gave Boko Haram the biggest defeat that made elections in borno state a success. This administration dismantled road blocks, and propose cattle grazing routes, cattle settlements, and now Ruga settlements.

Let's wake up.... Boko Haram or iswap is already here... While we fight each other, and try to absolve Criminals of their crime just so as not to upset our political calculations, They are making funds, they are making funds real big, and so far they have been successful.

When their real plans begin to hatch, a bomb in suleja will not ask if you voted for buhari, or if you said that those who voted for buhari should enjoy their dividends. When a bomb goes off in onitsha main market, it will not ask if you're an opposition to buhari or if you're a man from Minna who came to buy items in bulk to sell when he gets back to base.

Exactly my thoughts! If it were armed robbers why all the fuss by the FG?

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by stagger: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ahmed Tinubu and Lai Mohammed have both refused to comment on the matter. Speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by lomprico(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cherrybae:

30k kpakam! smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by stagger: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cherrybae:

You are a product of a genetic disorder, that is why your brain is full of sawdust from time immemorial on this forum.

For the avoidance of doubt, we in the Niger Delta are totally opposed to any Ruga or anything resembling it in any form or guise and unlike the Igbos who hardly match words with action, we have shown that we are as prepared and as capable as can be to resist any form of invasion from any alien ethnicities.

So if you think the Igbos are the problem of you and your herder apologists, you better reconsider and reconsider strongly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by Meritocracy: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Herdsmen are killing innocent poor Nigerian everyday and the so called leaders pretending as if they are not aware but when it reaches one of them. They started calling as if the man was the first person to experience it. Yoruba will say Kiniun npa omo talaka eni onfolumo, tobapa omo olowo wonni ondalu ru.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by naijaboy756: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
praise0777:
MTN NIGERIA is Giving Out Free Data Plans and Free Recharge Card
Claim it now Have got mine

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROVES
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CLICK HERE NOW!
fraudster

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by MrBONE2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
obowunmi:
Buhari BokoHoram and his people.

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by idonhammer: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Baba o..my condolence visit to afenifere leader is just a formality. Wetin concern me with people wey want to spoil our APC gunment.

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by yorke1: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
So the lives of Nigerians being daily killed does not count to these people because they are nobody.

Its sad that the elites don't care about the masses.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by Samuels90: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Stupid country.
They visit him cos he a leader of a group
How bout those that are not popular and are killed on a daily.
Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by lastempero: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Errand boy.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by omoseth(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
We play too much in this country..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by chizzyreal: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
ikennaf1:
While we fight ourselves, Boko Haram and iswap are taking advantage of an administration sympathetic to their cause, to gather more funds and make further inroads into the south. Las las, our eye go clear.

Which one is iswap again?
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by mkoabiola: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ppu de vx oooo.......

But sincerely, d president is not doing enough in security matters.

But if it was a common man,u won't such a highly place condolence visitation.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by MobilityExpress: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cherrybae:

Forget that thing, PDP cannot win SW, but if APC continues like this, they will lose even Lagos in 2023. Because this has been happening for some time now, even, it's under reported to maintain political correctness. But political correctness will kill us all in the Southwest if our leadership don't speak up now and take drastic measures to ensure security again in the Southwest. People are being attacked, kidnapped and murdered on the highways daily by criminals that based on their pattern and eyewitness reports from survivors to have been identified as fulani herdsmen. To deny this, is to be digging our our graves. They attacked farmers on the farms, people in the communities, highways etc, and disappear into the bush. this is the same pattern they were using in the north and middle belt, and because they have not been brought to justice, they have migrated down south into the southwest. I'm not saying all Fulani people are criminals, because there are criminals in every tribe. But these particular occurrences of frequent highways attacks and kidnappings, farmland attacks and murders etc, most of it are been done by fulani herdsmen. Not all herdsmen are criminals, but it is clear that some of them have embraced crime and turned to killers and kidnappers. On the larger picture, it is also clear that some of them have been recruited by Boko Haram, and some evil politicians in their quest to subdue this country and turn it into another Islamic caliphate. They want to revive and fulfill the dreams of Danfodio, because look at boko Haram, they are not fighting for better governance or better living conditions etc, they are fighting for Islamic domination. The earlier we identify this threat and see it the way it is and forget about sounding politically correct while they continue to slaughter our people, the better for us. Is it until one day that you or your loved ones fall into such attacks before you agree that those who witnessed it and said they were herdsmen are saying the truth? People have uploaded videos here on Nairaland of herdsmen armed with AK47 weapons and operating in groups and camps in forests in this country and you think they made the video up? This is the reality, the fulani herdsmen are not all using sticks anymore and those ones might even be spying for the ones carrying weapons. The issue of how they got weapons is a little obvious if you think about it. Boko Haram was attacking them in the North, killing them and stealing their cows for food, same thing the cattle rustlers criminals. So what did they do they armed themselves for their defense and safety, since the government wasn't providing adequate security for them in remote areas and bushes. But now they have evolved from self defense into conquering. They are attacking villages and villagers that challenge them for invading their lands and farms and destroying their property and crops. Now they have turned themselves from wanderers to organized marauders who ransack place to place to kill and steal. Now they have began organized kidnappings and murders, running camps and cells deep inside the forest. Now they're running on the ideology of islamic conquest, because they see that our security is so porous and volatile and almost non-existent in remote villages and town outskirts. They have turned such places to their operations base from where they plan and launch attacks on victims plying the highways. So we must not downplay this threat at all. This case is boiling in the news now because it was the daughter of a prominent politician that was killed. Do you know how many ordinary citizens have suffered worse fate than this but never made the news because our political caucus were trying to be politically correct at the expense of the people's lives? How long has Gani Adams, Aare Kakanfo, has been warning of the invasion of Southwest forests by fulani herdsmen from where they have been launching attacks on people and running kidnapping rings and all sorts of criminal activities? Was it not less than 2 months ago that even Akeredolu's convoy was reported by himself to have come under attack on the highways by these same people, but his security was able to repel them? Is it everyone that has the kind of security the governor has to protect themselves when they travel the highways or interstate roads? Is it until they get emboldened to start attacking and wage attrition war on our towns before we finally take this threat seriously? This matter has gone beyond the politics of APC vs PDP. They attackers don't care what your politics is, they care that they are armed and you are not armed, so they are starting to see us as sitting ducks. Our security teams are already overwhelmed with policing our cities, most remote areas are left at the mercy of chance. This enemy is capitalizing on this. This is why we need more police officers and more special forces teams to actively pursue the criminals in their hideouts in the forests. And they need to be more equipped and better compensated, and our people need to start forming vigilante groups and the existing vigilante groups need to get organzied and armed by the state government in collaboration with the existing security architecture. Also traditionalists Obas need to start dusting off their charms, voodoo, and juju to attack these killer invaders. This fire must be quenched now with a bigger fire so it can run away. We must make it perfectly clear that the Southwest is not a criminal haven for anybody, whether fulani herdsmen from Sudan, Mali or Nigeria, or anyone else.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by alexmakaay(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
ikennaf1:

*That's where it's snowballing*...
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by IamSoProlific: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
ikennaf1:
While we fight ourselves, Boko Haram and iswap are taking advantage of an administration sympathetic to their cause, to gather more funds and make further inroads into the south. Las las, our eye go clear.

Which one be iswap again?
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by Bluntemperor: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
To the Governor of Ondo and Ekiti:is it difficult for you to jointly patrol the Roads, crannies and Forest in your area and arrest these Marauders before more damage done.. Remember that you are the Chief Security of your States with Security Funds in your hand.!!.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti by omobaba1759: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
BUNCH OF MODASUCKAS . SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.