Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain (2247 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by Nche95(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2019
A friend of mine got married as a virgin, few months ago. The hubby has not touched her. She can't take the pains of opening her hymen.. Looking for a solution for her.. I can't even find one.. please you guys should help . I need answers..

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by Bellotelli: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
She shouldn't have gotten married Na. But if she's ready everything should be taken slowly and gradually. Enough pre-intimacy should be made. Lubricant should be used ND that would make penetration easier nd less painful. Las Las if all efforts fails, I can take over the job. grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by shege45: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Nche95:

A friend of mine got married as a virgin, few months ago. The hubby has not touched her. She can't take the pains of opening her hymen.. Looking for a solution for her.. I can't even find one.. please you guys should help . I need answers..

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
lol Wetin concern you na. Abeg leave them to sort thier issue

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by Nche95(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2019
shege45:
lol Wetin concern you na. Abeg leave them to sort thier issue
abeg shift make better people comment

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by Junkie1: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2019
FINGERS
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by abiolamitodun(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Hahahahaha wetin person no go see for nairaland. Abeg someone should help deflower the bride ooo and let the groom thank u later lols.

The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Abeg Read my signature jare
lol...the fer of the middle leg is the beginning of wisdom....
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by SaucyBenks(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
push it in forcefully intentionally and tell her you're sorry ooo,that it was a mistake...by then,Hymen go don open road for serious bleeping...

you're welcome
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by seanwilliam(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
SaucyBenks:
push it in forcefully intentionally and tell her you're sorry ooo,that it was a mistake...by then,Hymen go don open road for serious bleeping...

you're welcome
hard but this is the best way though

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by flourishing247: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lubricant! Lubricant! Lubricant! Not Vaseline
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by MJBOLT: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
her husband is in the best position to help her undecided
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by Lonestar124: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
He should take her to hosipital let the doctor do the job, she will take sleeping tablet before the operation, if she can't bear the pain when awake.
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by franklingud(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
1. The husband should take it easy with her by slow romancing and smooching and all...

2. Use lubricants like honey or as well ice cream. The more better.

3. If eventually it works the husband should get ready for more fvcking everyday.

Or else she will look for it outside.
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by Phenomenal16(f): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nche95:

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
... Op are u one? �
Re: Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain by nicepoker101(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hammer and chisel will do the job. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) / Suggest Me A Good Android Phone Within The Price Range Of 100k - 150k / Who Has More Curves, Nicki Minaj Or Cardi B? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.