Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment (7850 Views)

Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) / Honourable Justice Karatu Gets Blocked From Delivering Judgement On Her Last Day / Esther Asabe Karatu: My Faith Reason for Non-confirmation, Petitions NJC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shimran:

Who else can get?

I taya ooo
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by lottomkyes200: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
They have no reason to stop her from entering the court room on that day by law as there was no formal allegations made against her. This woman has been an acting chief Judge for years they refuse to acknowladge her because they cant have a christain as the Chife judge of the state that is just the reason

What do you expect from a state that bar christain student from having a place of worship even in Federal institutions

In kebbi you churches are not even allow in some local govt and in some areas within state capital all church are in a particular area
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Buyerscity(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
You need loan abi?

Check my signature below
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Bluntemperor: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
While not supporting the injustice to this Hon.Judge,I pity some Nigerians and until you have dealing in Nigeria Court,then you will know that 'injustice against ONE is injustice against ALL'.Apart from Time waisting syndrome that a case last,why should a Judge close eyes to the fact that if an employee did not stand before a Staff Disciplinary Committee such dismissal is null and void,since it's the law of company that set up this 'truth Committee' of wise men,if by setting a BAD precedent,then ALL or the rest of the company staff must not stand again in any matter affecting them because a bad previous precedent have been set just to free the Companies from liabilities.This is unacceptable and even in Criminal matters, no matter how bad the case may look,the onus is on the defendant to prove his case BEYOND reasonable DOUBT.
I wander,if Biblical Joseph had been in Nigeria,even the Social media and judicial officers would fall to the antics of the naked ''Potiphar's'wife'' .We need emotional intelligence in our judgment of today.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Daboomb: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dokitadotun:
May be becos she is a Christian. The way some of these northern state treat Christians is terrible. Imagine a governor refusing to sponsor Christians for pilgrimage meanwhile he is doing the same for Muslims.

Until the Southerners can organise themselves, stop bickering and falling over themslves over who supported the Northerners most, and stop all these envy and hatred, the likes of Buhari will always take advantage.
The Southerners dont trust each other one bit, the way Northerners unite and trust themselves. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

As someone who was pissed-off with the cluelessness of Jonathan back then in 2015, l voted for the "change" of Government and APC which fielded Buhari (remember that we had rejected this same Buhari, three times in the past, for good reasons!) got elected.

But no honest person can say he is not annoyed with the sheer Nepotism, tribalism, support for Killer Fulani herdsmen, lopsided appointments, disobedience to rule of Law and Court orders, ineptitude and crass imcompetence of this Buhari.

We can give him a pass mark in infrastructural development (despite not being able to build a single Hospital in the past 4years but he tavels to the UK to treat himself, like what if the British were like him and did not build their own hospitals?) but even in that, his tribalism in the allocation of resources is all too obvious.

Recently, the National Transmission Company which is in charge of ferrying electricity from the Power Generators (GenCos), to the Distribution Companies (DISCOS), acquired seven (7) sets of modern transmission equipments and as usual, Buhari allocated One (1) to the whole of the South East, Two (2) to Lagos/South West and Four (4) to the North! Just imagine?

The same Buhari was the one who, four years ago, ordered that all foreign NGOs and AID organisations must work and expend all their donations in THE NORTH ALONE or they leave Nigeria.

Over 70% of all infrastructural developments in tha last four years (Road, Rail, e.t.c) are concentrated in the North and they have been fully funded and completed while the remaining 30% is shared between the East, South South and the West and they are not properly funded hence most of them are still unfinished, e.g the Lagos/Ibadan Express, the Benin/Oore Road, 2nd Niger bridge, Ijebu Ode/Oore Road, the East/West Road, PH/Aba Road, et.c.

As much as some "corrupt people" may have a grouse with Buhari for not allowing them to loot as usual, Buhari himself is using fronts like the NNPC Boss, Abba Kyari, Audu Ogbeh and a host of others, to loot our treasury and his Fulanisation Agenda is a fact but he will fail woefully, Insha-Allah.

Buhari as a disaster is not really a surprise but we need to understand that he was a child of necessity and politics. PDP/Jonathan was no better, to be honest though they presented a different type of challenge.

if you know, you know.
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Daboomb: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Amitez:
SERAP is a fraudulent distraction and should kindly stop spamming the media space with irrelevant issues. Was SERAP in Mars when this woman petitioned NJC? Where was SERAP all the while the Kebbi governor stopped her confirmation?. Infact, how many of their petitions have they followed up on? They are paid agents of APC just to distract public attention.

Stop this your one-sided, warped thinking!

- Do you actually think SERAP has the resources to fight ALL the injustice in Nigeria?
- Is SERAP the only NGO in Nigeria?
- Have you contributed your own money to SERAP before or how do you think they get funds to fight all these cases or you think it is free to prosecute?
- And in your own mind, you think if one injustice is not fought by SERAP, then they cannot fight any other injustice again?
- Can SERAP sue Legislators for refusing to confirm the Justice Mrs appointment?

Where in law did you hear that you can challenge the Legislators for non-confirmation of a nominee or did the SENATE not refuse to confirm EFCC's Magu, till today or should we blame that on APC as well?

People like you are the ones who cloud the polity and make things unworkable.
if you cannot be part of the solution, stop constituting yourselves into more of the problem.

Please, sit back and think over those questions, before you reply angrilly.

1 Like

Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by naijajobx: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
oh
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by AnanseK(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
She is a fraud, why is she not yet prosecuted?
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Proudmuslim(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dokitadotun:
May be becos she is a Christian. The way some of these northern state treat Christians is terrible. Imagine a governor refusing to sponsor Christians for pilgrimage meanwhile he is doing the same for Muslims.
Tell me one southern Christian governor that is sponsoring Muslim pilgrimage �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Coolgent(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dokitadotun:
How many Aboki's are in Enugu, Rivers state govt payrolls?
While may will find a lot of sourtherners in almost every sectors in core Northern states.
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Dokitadotun: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Proudmuslim:

Go and find out yourself. Check this link https://theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/

1 Like

Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Dokitadotun: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Coolgent:

While may will find a lot of sourtherners in almost every sectors in core Northern states.
Simply because they lack human resources. For example a lot of southern doctors used to work in the North before the Boko Haram issue surfaced. Not that they want to but becos they have to.

1 Like

Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Chartey(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Coolgent:

She's an indigene. There are many indigenous Christians all over Arewa.
I don't know the facts of this subject however so I can't say if her being Christian is related to her woes.
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Coolgent(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chartey:

She's an indigene. There are many indigenous Christians all over Arewa.
I don't know the facts of this subject however so I can't say if her being Christian is related to her woes.
Am talking about Sokoto and Zamfara are u telling me there are indigeneous christians there?
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by RichBoy247: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dokitadotun:

Of all the issues on ground, it is the use of government money to go for religious pilgrimage that is your problem. If that is your problem, then let me help you address it. Now tell me, how many Muslims did Abia State government sponsor on pilgrimage to Mecca?

I thought youths like you should be putting pressure on government to stop using our money to sponsor people on religious jamboree.
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by RichBoy247: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Godjone:
By the special grace of God, buhari and the useless Islamists working in his cabinet will not end well. The marginalization, killings and oppression against Christians under these fools is alarming.

Buhari, I curse the day you were elected President and curse you are and your cabinet amen

Why are you cursing your family nah? Isn't it obvious that Buhari is blessed while your family is cursed? Is anyone in your family qualified to be Buhari's gateman?

The hatred, bitterness and anger which your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable, poor, depressed and suicidal.
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by RichBoy247: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
awoluyi:
The woman's treatment is "fairly unfair." We were in this country when a state governor ordered thugs to flog a judge out the courtroom. This woman is lucky that she was not publicly molested. The politicians have completely ruined Nigeria.

Fayose would have flogged the silly woman as he did to a judge then. Imagine this woman that calls herself a judge, she has several dates of birth and several dates of graduation from school, yet useless children of drug pushers and kidnappers from Biafra as supporting her. She should count herself lucky that Ayo Fayose is not her governor, her buttocks would have swollen from severe flogging. Ewu Congo.
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Chartey(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Coolgent:

Am talking about Sokoto and Zamfara are u telling me there are indigeneous christians there?
Yes there are.
There's no state in the north that doesn't have indigent Christians however few. There are Christians in Niger and Chad how much more northern Nigeria.
Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Daboomb: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Osun Governor

Proudmuslim:

Re: Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment by Chartey(m): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Extends Order Stopping Buhari, NBC From Shutting Down 53 Stations / Yuletide: Soludo Dismisses Security Threat, Says Anambra Is Safe / Kwankwaso Commissions Orphans Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.