Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari (15337 Views)

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / Insecurity: I Will Crush All Terrorists – Buhari Assures / Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Jabioro: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
If I tell you say I no hear I hear you sir ..but wait na only training dey this matter abi strategy to stop the inceasnt killing..
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Sonia201919: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Unik3030:
we know some people's prayer is for Nigeria to break up n God will put them to shame. they want buharis government to b ungovernable cos he booted out their looting machine so they never see anything good in him, at this point they can go to hell n burn to blazes. we know them n their tribe, God will put them to shame for sure

Is it by force to be with u guys? The Egyptian I see today may I see them no more. Just because of the oil in the south, u guys don't want breakup and u guys hate us so much but love our oil.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Austino50: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari you better wake up and look beyond those black spot fore-headed religious bigot people around you and look for smart and intelligent people who will counter this sponsored killer gangs disguising as herdsmen across this country

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by LZAA: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
A wise president would prioritise police training over military training cause the military should be the last option when the police fails
A wise president.....
Cc immhotep Adaibeku sarrki

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by SolarKing247: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
You know what to do, but are you doing it?
God will help Nigeria.

O 8 O 2 9 4 3 5 4 O 7

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by chingymingy: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Emptiness as usual.

Fela knew you so well Mr. Animal in human skin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by GoldenDee: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
bright85:
Hi guys! Please help with study material for skill test for electrical.

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Kenturkey048(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
princechurchill:
Salute to those who have decided to die for this useless non functioning country
salute to them my brother.....

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Idiot man. Go listen to the men on tbe battle ground & hear how this slowpoke & his goons are setting them up for massacre just for them to continue to siphon & steal money through "I will continue to prioritise training bul-SHIT. IDIOTIC BARAWU.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by booksrite001: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
jbblues24 see o
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by naijaboy756: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
praise0777:
MTN NIGERIA is Giving Out Free Data Plans and Free Recharge Card
Claim it now Have got mine

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROVES
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CLICK HERE NOW!
Thief
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Larryndelaw: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dis man us sick

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by VisioDirect: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
A terrorist speaking.....

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by lastempero: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Some people are born to fail no matter the opportunity and resources presented to them.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Jabioro: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Unik3030:
we know some people's prayer is for Nigeria to break up n God will put them to shame. they want buharis government to b ungovernable cos he booted out their looting machine so they never see anything good in him, at this point they can go to hell n burn to blazes. we know them n their tribe, God will put them to shame for sure
Your head is paining you..Mr President had everything to his capacity to stop this inceasnt killing within two weeks and bring the perparators to Justice than telling us stories on how he has gone to toilet and he forgot to clean his yansh..

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by izzyvol(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
princechurchill:
Salute to those who have decided to die for this useless non functioning country
true talk🤔👍
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by danono: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
FOR THOSE WHO ARE SAYING NIGERIA WILL NOT BREAK UP, ITS A MATTER OF TIME, IT WILL SURELY BREAK UP EXCEPT IT IS RESTRUCTURED..BUT MY PRAYER IS THAT IT IS RESRUCTURED BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.. Am from EDO state not an Ibo person.
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Omeleyi: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shiitty president

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by crownwealth: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
What is wrong with Buhari sef? Must he open his mouth ?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by maxiuc(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
aero1:
That's my hero...May God bless you and bless the federal republic of Nigeria..
then the man brought you into this world is a villain Abi

You already a defeated battle
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by deltateam: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yes, let them be effectively trained to handle Dane guns against AK47 assault and grenade launchers. Let them learn how to disarm rocket launchers with bare hands.

They should also learn how to stay 7 days in the bush on #15000 monthly stipend. FG is working.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by jamace(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yeeyo:
Empty statement buhari u are the owner of boko haram.
Also, he is the owner of killer herdsmen and bandits. All of them are helping him to fulfill his objective of fulanising and islamising Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
#the usual crappy rhetorics!

you cannot give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by boxypane(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
One thing is to prioritise, another is to actually act! As far as I am concerned, Nigeria needs more than slow and steady.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by RTSC: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
I don't know if it is possible for me to dislike this man more than I currently do.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by TruthinAction: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari is the most dishonest, insincere, bigotic and deceptive president we have ever had. His main agenda is on Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria but God will defeat his counsel in Jesus name. There shall be confusion in their midst in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Buyerscity(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Are you still minding his man call Buhari

Nonsense!!

Check my signature if you need instant loan from 5k to 5M
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by newbalancejobs(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hmmm okay sir..
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by shogsman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Prioritizing training with what equipment.I've never seen the army wield a gun with scope,it's always Kalashnikova all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy / Anti-Tinubu Comments: Machina Campaign Team Chides Lawan’s Supporters / Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.