Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. (2435 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Shiloh 2020: The Too Many Blunders Of Bishop Oyedepo (A Must Read) / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shepherd00:
Oh My God. kkins25 is MuttleyLaff's altarego. I'll be damned.
SMH. Olodo rapata upon twenty. It is not just "altarego" sic, you'll see "ibi pẹpẹ" money too
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by Shepherd00: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
SMH. Olodo rapata upon twenty. It is not just "altarego" sic, you'll see "ibi pẹpẹ" money too
You know what? I don't really care if you are or not. You are important to me just as the worm is important to an elephant.

What a queer character. If I were like you, I shd also be pointing out you spelling errors from your posts. But, no, I am not a baby living in an adult body. So, go on.

1 Like

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
kkins25:
one cannot ignore the genius of the romans-constantine to sylishly make christianity a religion of the gentiles. one wonders why only roman affliated text are loaded in the new testament. not to forget that the HQ of christianity is in rome.
No, one should not ignore what you call, "the genius of the romans-constantine", but as I've said, he wasn't the first so one should, after recognising the so called "genius of the romans-constantine", also be able to identify when other's do it too. I've mentioned Moses in that same vein, now I'm adding Mohammed and Jesus and Paul. It is the ability to recognise the similarities that is the learning here, while being religious is believing in the so called "genius of the romans-constantine" with no understanding of the how and the why. One understands while the other just believes the detail.

Do note that you too recognised a similarity when you mentioned eternal life. Have you asked why Hermes would come up with the same thing? Have you investigated other places where eternal life appears? Are you aware of other understandings of eternal life outside the single one you've shown awareness of?
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Muttley, if you abandon intelligent discourse and continue to assist that cretin who's only intention is to muddle discussion with his ignorant babel I will completely dislike you even though I'm aware my opinion of you does not matter!
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by Shepherd00: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Who even mentioned me in this thread?
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
budaatum:
Muttley, if you abandon intelligent discourse and continue to assist that cretin who's only intention is to muddle discussion with his ignorant babel I will completely dislike you even though I'm aware my opinion of you does not matter!
budaatum, great minds think alike. Being a troll on threads, like Shepherd00 does, is a sure sign of joblessness, idle hands, insecurity, immaturity and weakness. I have already decided to deny giving him oxygen, so let him go up for air, some other thread elsewhere. Thanks for the concern and having my back budaatum. I owe you one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ah, peace and tranquility again around here and about now. The best thing to do with a bad smell, is to get rid of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by Shepherd00: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
budaatum, great minds think alike. Being a troll on threads, like Shepherd00 does, is a sure sign of joblessness, idle hands, insecurity, immaturity and weakness. I have already decided to deny giving him oxygen, so let him go up for air, some other thread elsewhere. Thanks for the concern and having my back budaatum. I owe you one.
Yeah, great minds think alike. Minds who will lie, steal and, kill to make a lie seem like truth.

lolzzzzzzzzzz. you have decided to.stop responding to me yet you mentioned my Moniker, yet you call yourself a man.
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
0temSapien:

It's definitely a Roman invention, but a few Jews know about it. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY below for details:
Common Era 4: 9-38
Source
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
לֹא-תַעֲשֶׂה לְךָ פֶסֶל, וְכָל-תְּמוּנָה

The above is what we read the Finger of God (FoG) wrote muttley, and as FoG didn't personally write much of Scripture, I'd be inclined to seriously consider it more than what Jesus personally wrote and definitely more than Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel or Paul and what is written in the Gospels even except they all proceed out of the Mouth of God (MoG) and bread alone malnourishes.

Imagine the wealth in a vault you put a pound every month you lived. Intellect is wealth stored in a vault moths can't get at, and as it grows one would know no mountain is high enough in all the world to see the whole world, so you'd not go about creating graven images of God with your puny intellect as if it was watching from high on a mountain.

Those who store wealth in moth proof vaults from birth as suggested do not use their stored up wealth to create graven images muttley because they and their intellect serve the Lord.

Here's a trick question for everyone. How much would be in a vault of a 40 year old who put in a pound every month they lived?

Paypal £100 to the right answer. Muttley is excluded.

MuttleyLaff:
If you all make your intellect as gods, what personality has the god that you've created with your intellect then? Curious to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:

The above is what we read the Finger of God (FoG) wrote muttley, and as FoG didn't personally write much of Scripture, I'd be inclined to seriously consider it more than what Jesus personally wrote and definitely more than Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel or Paul and what is written in the Gospels even except they all proceed out of the MoG and bread alone malnourishes.

Imagine the wealth in a vault you put a pound every month you lived. Intellect is wealth stored in a vault moths can't get at, and as it grows one would know no mountain is high enough in all the world to see the whole world, so you'd not go about creating graven images of God with your puny intellect as if it was watching from high on a mountain.

Those who store wealth in moth proof vaults from birth as suggested do not use their stored up wealth to create graven images muttley because they and their intellect serve the Lord.

Here's a trick question for everyone. How much would be in a vault of a 40 year old who put in a pound every month they lived?

paypal £100 to the right answer. Muttley is excluded.
Not fair, sulkily walks away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by HappyPagan: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:
a trick question for everyone. How much would be in a vault of a 40 year old who put in a pound every month they lived?

£480. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by HappyPagan: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nice shoes, Bro.
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Oh, sulky, letting ho peirazōn steal from you!
Tell what you understood I meant.
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
HappyPagan:
Nice shoes, Bro.
You bi winch? Just remember to pay me tithe on that £480 as a moG
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

£480. lipsrsealed

Nice try.

Paypal £100 to every right answer.
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:
Oh, sulky, letting ho peirazōn steal from you!
Tell what you understood I meant.
That MuttleyLaff is barred from participating to win the paypal £100 prize money to the right answer
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You bi winch? Just remember to pay me tithe on that £480 as a moG
To avoid misleading, "MoG" is "Mouth of God".
I have edited.
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:
To avoid misleading, "MoG" is "Mouth of God".
I have edited.
"MoG" is "man of God", dont mind budaatum.
God is a Spirit, He hasnt got a mouth
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
That MuttleyLaff is barred from participating to win the paypal £100 prize money to the right answer

Lack of intellect is empty vault. Sulky is a blind eye.

Barred from earning the prize muttley, but not from answering the question.

Your bar removed. Paypal £100 muttley right too.

How much would be in a vault of a 40 year old who put in a pound every month they lived?
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by EmperorHarry: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:

Is this ingenious and google proof?
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"MoG" is "man of God", dont mind budaatum.
God is a Spirit, He hasnt got a mouth

Fear God!

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Is this ingenious and google proof?
Are you asking if you are allowed to use all the tools available to you and even cheat and ask a friend?

If so, the answer is, you must.
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by EmperorHarry: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:

Are you asking if you are allowed to use all the tools available to you and even cheat and ask a friend?

If so, the answer is, you must.
Lol You misunderstand me.I'm asking if it's a question you can't find on the internet so I know that the providers of the correct answer didn't have the all knowing site as an assistant.
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:
I am enjoying reading you literally speaking in tongues

budaatum:

How much would be in a vault of a 40 year old who put in a pound every month they lived?
Motivation restored
How often does he put away a pound into the vault?

budaatum:
Fear God!

MuttleyLaff:
The only time the LORD has sense organs was when He was on earth, as God the Son, Jesus Christ

VLadipo you seem to be taking the anthropomorphism and anthropopathism in the Bible literally

To get biblical messages "understood", attribution of human form (e.g. noses, eyes, ears, etcetera)
or other characteristics (e.g. smelling, seeing, watching etcetera) to beings (e.g. God) other than humans,
is used in the Bible, often as a method of describing the moment or event with things/physical features we as humans relate to

It's like when adults play with babies and they come down to the babies' level,
by starting to do baby-talk, making speech-like sounds produced by babies.
Adults dont talk like that but in want of communicate with the babies, they temporarily adopt this manner of talk, the babies can relate with

As with the baby-talk above, views and interactions with God in the Bible, uses language of human personality, characteristics, features and activities to communicate with us

Anyway, God is noncorporeal, so any anthropomorphism, anthropopathism or personifications used in the Bible or other literature is to make sure the communicated messages gets across understood

Examples of Personification:
1) The long ARM of the law caught up with him
2) The moon WINKED at me through the clouds above
3) The car BECKONED me from across the showroom
4) The lagoon DANCED in the moonlight.
5) Tamedo didn't realize that opportunity WAS KNOCKING at his door
6) Time creeps up on you

God has means or mechanisms to appreciate, approve etcetera, but they arent humanoid or physical in nature

John 4:24
"God is a SPIRIT: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth"

1 Timothy 1:17
"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, INVISIBLE, the only wise God,
be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
"

I sincerely hope you will go back to your website and make necessary edits

Yeah, and that problem is fully solved when we begin to appreciate that God is a Spirit
It is throwing caution to the wind, to think of God as a physical being or as having physical body parts.

Personification, matey. You even have anthropomorphism in your link sef
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am enjoying reading you literally speaking in tongues

Motivation restored
How often does he put away a pound into the vault?

Personification, matey. You even have anthropomorphism in your link sef
It's better than your yadayada.

Answer the question or leave the thread please.
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by LordReed(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:

The above is what we read the Finger of God (FoG) wrote muttley, and as FoG didn't personally write much of Scripture, I'd be inclined to seriously consider it more than what Jesus personally wrote and definitely more than Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel or Paul and what is written in the Gospels even except they all proceed out of the MoG and bread alone malnourishes.

That's not a lot of money buda, £1 x 12 x 40 = £480

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by Ranchhoddas: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:

480 pounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by Ranchhoddas: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
480 pounds.
Budaatum where's the PayPal
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Budaatum where's the PayPal
I'm paying all right answer when my budget of £1000 is hit. And we need to check you're right first.

Please note everyone!

That was my budget, but I've tapped a few friends and one of them has doubled it to 2k, so tell everyone.

Paypal £100 to every right answer!
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by Ranchhoddas: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
budaatum:

I'm paying all right answer when my budget of £1000 is hit. And we need to check you're right first.

Please note everyone!

That was my budget, but I've tapped a few friends and one of them has doubled it to 2k, so tell everyone.

Paypal £100 to every right answer!
For real

Thought you were joking o.

Oya na. We are waiting grin
Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
budaatum:

How long did the 40 year old lived before kicking the bucket?
Meanwhile hesitantly £480

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman’s 2020 Prophecies Of Hope, Joy And Anxieties! / Dispensationalism Is A Pseudo-christian Cult. / Repercussion Of Picking Money On The Floor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.