Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud (1894 Views)

Scammer Alert‼️‼️ - Writers, Beware / Scam Alert: Beware Of This Writing Scammer / Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Please be careful writing or transacting any business with this username Ela020, Flambo020,appsdope, elama5 and Kalet5
This is one and the same person having multiple ID here.

I did a job for this fraud and he has refused to pay me

his phone is 07062808525
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by majamajic(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
so doing a job for someone and he refused to pay u, how is it fraud ?
abi u didn't plan well
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by LeHMaR(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sorry bro, but be cautious next time
He's probably created 5 monikers since you created this post, He's probably going to comment on this, he's probably already commented on this... I could be him..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Premiumwriter: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
majamajic:
so doing a job for someone and he refused to pay u, how is it fraud ?

abi u didn't plan well
are you stupid or something?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by majamajic(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Premiumwriter:
are you stupid or something?

did this solve the issue ?

calling someone stupid on a case that is not yours,

why did he deliver the job without collecting his money ? since he don't know him well, this not a case of fraud. it's about him not being careful ,

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Premiumwriter: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
majamajic:

why did he deliver the job without collecting his money ? since he don't know him well, this not a case of fraud. it's about him not being careful ,
neither did your stupidity.

You submit work before you get paid not before.

You should have asked how freelancing work before you rush into to type nonsense.

Even at that does the guy have the right to take his work without paying?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by majamajic(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Premiumwriter:

You should have asked how freelancing work before you rush into to type nonsense.

did he take time to explain what transpired ?

it's a bleach of trust
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
majamajic:

it seem you are actually stupid, what do you understand by fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by majamajic(m): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Blazing12345:

it seem you are actually stupid, what do you understand by fraud?

u are not stupid , yet u supply work online without collecting money .
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 5:02am On Jul 15, 2019
majamajic:

u are not stupid , yet u supply work online without collecting money .
my friend get off this thread if you have nothing to write. are you the fraud or what? if you are a writer you wouldn't write so ignorantly.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by majamajic(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Blazing12345:

my friend get off this thread if you have nothing to write. are you the fraud or what? if you are a writer you wouldn't write so ignorantly.

u put up a thread , if someone didn't support u start insulting the person , and u are learned , both u and the other guy , u call someone stupid cos I simply blame u for supplying a job without collecting money , that's why am stupid , meanwhile we didn't have the opportunity to hear both sides of the story , don't think everyone will support u whenever u open a thread and don't insult people online , learn these two things , and u see things work for u . have cool week ahead ,
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Abraham18(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
The culprit is probably on this thread with a cup of chilled beer watching the saga that has transpired after he outsmart Blazing.

Actually guys, there are other ways of attending to issues than calling names. We would not be a writer if we aren't learned in the first place. Let's show we are we learned and highly cultured.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
majamajic:

u put up a thread , if someone didn't support u start insulting the person , and u are learned , both u and the other guy , u call someone stupid cos I simply blame u for supplying a job without collecting money , that's why am stupid , meanwhile we didn't have the opportunity to hear both sides of the story , don't think everyone will support u whenever u open a thread and don't insult people online , learn these two things , and u see things work for u . have cool week ahead ,

Let me ask you, are you a writer?? do you get paid before submitting your jobs?? sincerely answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by majamajic(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Blazing12345:

Let me ask you, are you a writer?? do you get paid before submitting your jobs?? sincerely answer this question.

did u take time to narrate or write what went on ?

u just jump into if am a writer , did u take time to give in details what transpired ?

answer these too !!!
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
majamajic:

did u take time to narrate or write what went on ?

u just jump into if am a writer , did u take time to give in details what transpired ?

answer these too !!!
you are a very funny person. You were on about me submitting my job without getting paid first and I'm asking you if writers get paid before or after submitting jobs??

if I wasn't sure of what I wrote, don't you think the fraud would have reacted to this by now. I'm sure he knows I'm not lying about this and must have probably created another ID or more again.

Well I have left him to his God and karma. At least if Amadioha or Ogun wouldn't act fast God will definitely do.
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by majamajic(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Blazing12345:

you are a very funny person. You were on about me submitting my job without getting paid first and I'm asking you if writers get paid before or after submitting jobs??

if I wasn't sure of what I wrote, don't you think the fraud would have reacted to this by now. I'm sure he knows I'm not lying about this and must have probably created another ID or more again.

Well I have left him to his God and karma. At least if Amadioha or Ogun wouldn't act fast God will definitely do.

no wahala , careful next time
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by adeabdul2(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Sorry about this boss. I hope you have a better experience next time.

And thanks for sharing (regardless of what the Idiot is saying)

The rest of us will now know to be more careful.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
adeabdul2:
Sorry about this boss. I hope you have a better experience next time.

And thanks for sharing (regardless of what the Idiot is saying)

The rest of us will now know to be more careful.

yeah. thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Flambo02: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Upload the content you wrote and I'll upload the content I delivered to the buyer.
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Flambo02: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Why did you block me? You were abusing me and I told you to wait till Monday for the next writer to deliver but you blocked me. Why come and tarnish my name. The different monikers is as a result of different devices. Appsdope is my main acct and I lost the email linked to it so I created another. Just upload d content u wrote let people read it. I don't pay for stupid jobs. You don't have a good command of English and u keep posing as a writer. A lot of writers here I didn't pay cos of bad content and some I did pay. The only to settle this matter is for u to submit the balderash u sent me. Someone called me a scam this morning and I called it a bluff not knowing he was serious. If u don't settle this issue and publish an apology am going to ruin ur life. I sell laptops here and the last thing I want is a few thousands causing me problems. I'm going to show you the tricks of a scammer. I'm one nightmare u don't want to have.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Flambo02: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Premiumwriter:

Who told u I took his work? He should upload the nonsense to copyscape and see if it was used. Don't just jump into rash conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Flambo02: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Blazing12345:

Karma has nothing on me cos I didn't use your content. If I still had ur num, I would've uploaded the nonsense u wrote.
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Marggiewrites: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Flambo02:
Why did you block me? You were abusing me and I told you to wait till Monday for the next writer to deliver but you blocked me. Why come and tarnish my name. The different monikers is as a result of different devices. Appsdope is my main acct and I lost the email linked to it so I created another. Just upload d content u wrote let people read it. I don't pay for stupid jobs. You don't have a good command of English and u keep posing as a writer. A lot of writers here I didn't pay cos of bad content and some I did pay. The only to settle this matter is for u to submit the balderash u sent me. Someone called me a scam this morning and I called it a bluff not knowing he was serious. If u don't settle this issue and publish an apology am going to ruin ur life. I sell laptops here and the last thing I want is a few thousands causing me problems. I'm going to show you the tricks of a scammer. I'm one nightmare u don't want to have.

Did you ask him to revise the work? You should have shown him the errors he made in the work and asked for a revision. If he refused, then you would have had every right to give the job to another writer. But in this case I doubt you did, you just gave out the job to another real quick. That was where you went wrong.
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Flambo02: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Marggiewrites:

Did you ask him to revise the work? You should have shown him the errors he made in the work and asked for a revision. If he refused, then you would have had every right to give the job to another writer. But in this case I doubt you did, you just gave out the job to another real quick. That was where you went wrong.

It was badly done and he didn't see any fault in his work.
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by pcoolioz(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2019
Flambo02:

I used to write with you before. I won't call you a scam cos you pay. However, you do have a terrible attitude of not saying anything when a client does not accept a job and you don't show any evidence. I remember writing almost 50articles worth more than 30k for you and you vanished. Only for u to come back and say you cancelled the project. I was even polite all through but u were extremely rude and proud about it but I let it be cos then I was desperate. Till date you did not show me any evidence but I let it go. P. S I still have our messages if you want to turn this into an issue.

I called you out on this behavior severally. It's not everyone that would be understanding of something like that . And that's presuming the job was indeed cancelled.

Also, if I'm being 100percent honest. I don't buy your excuse of different devices. What's stopping you from using a single moniker on one device? I use mine on all my devices so baba your excuse does not really make sense.

I've been searching for your old moniker for any activity cos you did not pay me for the last Jobs I did and my 10k+ has been hanging with you. You may not be a scam cos I can admit I have done tons and tons of jobs with you. However, sometimes you tend to misbehave and it's very easy to confuse you as one. That being said, please where is the last batch I submitted? Cos I never heard back from you till date. Or was it canceled again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by funlord(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dominique

Read up

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by dominique(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
This accusation has Fidelis Ugwanyi written all over it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by funlord(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Blazing12345: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
pcoolioz:

I used to write with you before. I won't call you a scam cos you pay. However, you do have a terrible attitude of not saying anything when a client does not accept a job and you don't show any evidence. I remember writing almost 50articles worth more than 30k for you and you vanished. Only for u to come back and say you cancelled the project. I was even polite all through but u were extremely rude and proud about it but I let it be cos then I was desperate. Till date you did not show me any evidence but I let it go. P. S I still have our messages if you want to turn this into an issue.

I called you out on this behavior severally. It's not everyone that would be understanding of something like that . And that's presuming the job was indeed cancelled.

Also, if I'm being 100percent honest. I don't buy your excuse of different devices. What's stopping you from using a single moniker on one device? I use mine on all my devices so baba your excuse does not really make sense.

I've been searching for your old moniker for any activity cos you did not pay me for the last Jobs I did and my 10k+ has been hanging with you. You may not be a scam cos I can admit I have done tons and tons of jobs with you. However, sometimes you tend to misbehave and it's very easy to confuse you as one. That being said, please where is the last batch I submitted? Cos I never heard back from you till date. Or was it canceled again? undecided

So to you with all these experiences you have stated, he is not a scammer or you can't call him one. Well, it seems we writers aid and abet these scammers. I can't believe someone you wrote 50 articles for let me stress that a whole 50 articles for didn't pay you a dime and with no evidence to show the jobs were cancelled is not a scammer. oh wow.

Well, I didn't create this thread for the fraud to pay me, it was to alert others to be careful. it will do others a whole world of good to call scammers like this out, if it will help others not to be victims so be it.

I just read this your thread and I felt I should just have an input. on this note I'm done with this thread. I'm being careful now and I think others should.
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by pcoolioz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Blazing12345:

So to you with all these experiences you have stated, he is not a scammer or you can't call him one. Well, it seems we writers aid and abet these scammers. I can't believe someone you wrote 50 articles for let me stress that a whole 50 articles for didn't pay you a dime and with no evidence to show the jobs were cancelled is not a scammer. oh wow.

Well, I didn't create this thread for the fraud to pay me, it was to alert others to be careful. it will do others a whole world of good to call scammers like this out, if it will help others not to be victims so be it.

I just read this your thread and I felt I should just have an input. on this note I'm done with this thread. I'm being careful now and I think others should.

Sometimes, even when we feel cheated, its best to think logically. This is someone I worked with for almost a year before all of these happened. There were times he was even with more money than that. Even now, there is someone who got me projects worth more than 300k(if not much more) who I worked with for more than a year. Now, he has been owing me 8k for more than months till date. He said his money is stuck and I never got any evidence. Will I now go about to call him a scam considering he has owed me as much as 100k at one point and delivered? I have even had a direct client of my own vanish on me with a huge sum of cash only to re-appear 6 months later to pay me off.

I know these things happen and I am willing to give whomever a benefit of the doubt. Also, I have worked with other people and I still do. Some writers can be funny and expect you to pay even after turning in substandard jobs. Clients cancel and reject projects too. I factor in all of these before I judge anyone. Yes, it pays to be careful when working with anyone. He may be a scam, but also be certain the problem is not from you. Cheers.
Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Kalet5: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
pcoolioz:

So Peter you think am a scammer? I lost the email linked to appsdope and now I have this. Did u say I ran away with your 50 articles? I trusted your work so much that I'd deliver even without reading. I delivered that window cleaning order and the client went straight to support on how the content wasn't written by a native speaker. CS cancelled and banned my account. We had a lot of transactions between us and I really can't believe you'd say I scammed youm

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud by Kalet5: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Blazing12345:

I'm not a petty scammer and I don't pay for stupid jobs. I and Peter had fallouts a few times and it was as a result of feedbacks from clients. Whatever a client says, I deliver straight back to the writer.
Freelance is all I do. Olawrites called me a scam and I uploaded the content he wrote and now people are saying that its bad. If I had yours, I would've done the same thing. I can't pay everyone who does a bad job but I can pay u if u do it right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Writing Competitions For Kids 2012 / I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE / Please How Do I Sponsor My Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.