Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress (1288 Views)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head / Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) / Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by Gift101(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ghanaian actress and producer, Tracey Boakye has made a U-turn after she stated in a previous video that she can “chop” men and dump them because she doesn’t have time for a relationship.
The ‘Baby Mama’ producer has now apologized to her family, friends and everybody after the video went viral.

She stressed that it was just a joke and people should not take her statement seriously.
According to her, many people have called her via phone after her unguided comment and she is very sorry.

“Hello Ghana, Good morning to everybody. My name is Tracey as you know. And there is this video trending on social media when Zion was interviewing my friend and I just walked in to joke. I t was just a joke nothing serious. I beg everybody…my fans, friends, family and everybody. Please, I was just joking I didn’t mean it. I haven’t gotten to any level…you know the kind of person I am,” Tracey Boakye explained and apologized in a video on her Instagram page.

Her 14th self-produced movie ‘Baby Mama’ is set to be premiered at the Watch and Dine Cinema in Kumasi on 20th July 2019, at the National Theatre, Accra on the 25th of July, 2019 and at the Eusbett Hotel in Sunyani on the 3rd of August, 2019.
Notable names among the characters include Kalybos, Lil Win Kwaku Manu, Rosemond Brown, Vivian Jill Lawrence, Bill Asamoah, Christiana Awuni, Bernice Asare Xandy Kamel and others.

Source: Hiphopwin.com
http://hiphopwin.com/entertainment/please-forgive-me-i-was-joking-about-using-and-dumping-men-as-i-pleased-tracey-boakye-begs-ghanaians-video/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by Onyi22(f): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
If she was joking, am not joking...
I will only use men n dump them more especially those ones that r poor n frustrated........
My hatred for poor guys cannot be over emphasize.. undecided undecided undecided

Pls the poor, Lazy 30s guys on this forum should stop sending me mails, I don't want to associate myself with poverty...
Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by adeboyeku(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
FTC for the first time
Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by Karemarealty288(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
First talk don't reach heaven....please hold your apologies. Your breast is enough evidence that you indeed used and dump men... grin

Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by LeHMaR(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Just to trend.
Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
I will only use men n dump them more especially those ones that r poor n frustrated........
My hatred for poor guys cannot be over emphasize.. undecided undecided undecided

Pls the poor, Lazy 30s guys on this forum should stop sending me mails, I don't want to associate myself with poverty...

grin
This one dey find who go paint room for her
Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by simonlee(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

grin
This one dey find who go paint room for her
grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by godofuck231: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

a rich girl looks for qualities that signifies a rich man and marries or helps him , a rich man cries when he looses a son because his future had already been calculated and he's a humdred billion dollars richer, more than his grieving father , a poor woman like you will kill him for not buying you wheel barrow rice on his way back from work, poor women like you wreck men and have nothing to add up to a man's life , so who u help.

1 Like

Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by godofuck231: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
The thing about the life of a harlot is that regrets come with age , withing days you are already 50, now ur regret is here a woman who sees a man as a tool will most likely enjoy a lot of attention but will lack all substance love, truth and happiness being at the very top
Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by Id97: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
In the first place,she was very daft to publicly make such distasteful and self-abasing statement.
Unfortunately,her attempt to playdown her remark as a joke is laughable because because she has already ended up corroborating her harlotry.She has equally shot herself in the foot by making herself less desirable to sane men.
I mean which sane dude would want to end up with a bitch who has sex with random guys with reckless abandon?
Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by Gift101(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

What class are you in if I may ask and not class as in school I'm talking about class in wealth

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Shares Nude Photo Of Herself While Pregnant / Chris Brown Welcomes His Second Child, A Baby Boy With His Ex-girlfriend Ammika / NYSC Parade Commander Moon Walks During March Pass Wows Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.