Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband (4033 Views)

I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Good afternoon peeps or like we say, happy sunday smiley

Just decided to drop this here:

A wife is a good thing/gift to her husband to better his life smiley. In what ways is she a gift?

1. Beauty: She is to look good for her husband. Take good care of her beauty (inner & outer) and look good for her husband. It is not ideal to dress shoddy at home and deck up yourself when going out or in the midst of other people.

2. Body: She is to always be willing to gift her husband her body.

3. Resources: A wife is to bless her husband with her resources: time, money, gifts, talents, wisdom etc. No one else should enjoy your good qualities more than your husband.

A wife should also be wise enough to know what her husband needs per time/season and provide it. For instance, the needs of a doctor is different from the needs of a tailor or a lawyer.

A thought provoking question: Are you are gift to your husband? Do you use all you have to bless him?

P.S.: Please no 'what about men here:'

1. I am a woman.
2. The onus is one every woman to marry a befitting man.

I am guessing this is my shortest thread yet grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Whoever raised you did a number on you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by ojun50(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is that all?

9 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by Born2Breed(f): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
bukatyne:

A wife is a good thing/gift to her husband to better his life smiley. In what ways is she a gift?

1. Beauty: She is to look good for her husband. Take good care of her beauty (inner & outer) and look good for her husband. It is not ideal to dress shoddy at home and deck up yourself when going out or in the midst of other people.

3. Resources: A wife is to bless her husband with her resources: time, money, gifts, talents, wisdom etc. No one else should enjoy your good qualities more than your husband.

A wife should also be wise enough to know what her husband needs per time/season and provide it. For instance, the needs of a doctor is different from the needs of a tailor or a lawyer.

A thought provoking question: Are you are gift to your husband? Do you use all you have to bless him?

1. I am a woman.

You and sense.

8 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

You and sense.

cool

Thanks
Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
ojun50:
Is that all?

What else are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by Estate360(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice write up dear...
bukatyne:

1. I am a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by LewsTherin: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let's wait for the "modern" troup to come after you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
So what’s wrong with the post?

Yes a man is also a gift to his woman. But you can start a thread about that.
Cioccolata:
Whoever raised you did a number on you.

5 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by ThothHermes: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
cococandy:
So what’s wrong with the post?

Yes a man is also a gift to his woman. But you can start a thread about that.
Who hacked this account

Please return the account to the owner.

6 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mtchew
ThothHermes:
Who hacked this account

Please return the account to the owner.

4 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by Gloriagee(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
A wife should be a gift to her husband and vice versa. However, a woman should look good for herself. It is unrealistic to demand that any spouse should always be willing to gift his/ her partner a body. Unfortunately, life is bout sowing and reaping... so inevitably if one sows unkindness and selfishness, invariably he/ she will see the partner reciprocate. I'm sorry to shatter your expectations but my kids for one def should enjoy my good qualities more than a spouse.

N are you for real - A wife should also be wise enough to know what her husband needs per time/season and provide it. For instance, the needs of a doctor is different from the needs of a tailor or a lawyer. shocked shocked

E de jo? Rora with the expectations!!!

bukatyne:

1. I am a woman.

6 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by lilmax(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
I'm wowed
Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Marriage is not for selfish people. A woman that cannot forget about herself and put her husband first should not waste her time and emotions.

10 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by mayluv(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
ImaIma1:
Marriage is not for selfish people. A woman that cannot forget about herself and put her husband first should not waste her time and emotions.
I don't think a woman should forget herself just cos she wants to please her husband though. There should be a way to balance things and everyone will be happier for it.

9 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
mayluv:

I don't think a woman should forget herself just cos she wants to please her husband though. There should be a way to balance things and everyone will be happier for it.

Not forget herself but put her family before herself. And this doesn't mean she would neglect herself

2 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
To me,
A good wife deserves a good husband and vice versa.Lol I love balance a lot. grin

7 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by missjo(f): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hi bukatyne, I hope you remember me.
About the question you asked on my thread, answer is the latter. cool It Happened last December.
Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2019
missjo:
Hi bukatyne, I hope you remember me.
About the question you asked on my thread, answer is the latter. cool It Happened last December.

Ceaser?

Interesting.

Give us full gist.
Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by missjo(f): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2019
bukatyne:

Ceaser?

Interesting.

Give us full gist.
I'd rather not here if you don't mind.
But the summary is i guess some things just happen,because i must tell you that i am the happiest person i could ever be with him.
I was called names,made out to be insensitive, evil,and downright ungrateful but I have moved on and I am living my life the best way I know how by being with whom my heart desires.
Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by DexterousOne(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Gloriagee:
A wife should be a gift to her husband and vice versa. However, a woman should look good for herself. It is unrealistic to demand that any spouse should always be willing to gift his/ her partner a body. Unfortunately, life is bout sowing and reaping... so inevitably if one sows unkindness and selfishness, invariably he/ she will see the partner reciprocate. I'm sorry to shatter your expectations but my kids for one def should enjoy my good qualities more than a spouse.

N are you for real - A wife should also be wise enough to know what her husband needs per time/season and provide it. For instance, the needs of a doctor is different from the needs of a tailor or a lawyer. shocked shocked

The bolded is serious

I want to believe you are joking

1 Like

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by Gloriagee(f): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Not joking. Both should enjoy my good qualities, assuming I have any but I'm definitely more obliged to my kids. they are dependent on me and my actions affect them

DexterousOne:

The bolded is serious

I want to believe you are joking
Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by DexterousOne(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Gloriagee:
Not joking. Both should enjoy my good qualities, assuming I have any but I'm definitely more obliged to my kids. they are dependent on me and my actions affect them

Well

It's fine by you

But if i had a wife who thinks like this

That marriage will be shaky.

Anyways I don't blame you

Many African women were not raised to love it have a proper relationship with their husband's

It's all about getting "legal kids" and not "Bastards" and the man working to raise them on behalf of the woman

So I am not surprised really

2 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by Gloriagee(f): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ok, I respect your opinion.

DexterousOne:

Well

It's fine by you

Many African women were not raised to love it have a proper relationship with their husband's

It's all about getting "legal kids" and not "Bastards" and the man working to raise them on behalf of the woman

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by djoe21(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

Well

It's fine by you

That is how the average Nigerian woman thinks I tell you. That's why you keep seeing and hearing 'my kids, my kids' like the kids are not for both the husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by ProtectMyMoney: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
bukatyne:

1. I am a woman.

What do you mean by a befitting man? Pls explain.
Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by ProtectMyMoney: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
djoe21:

That is how the average Nigerian woman thinks I tell you. That's why you keep seeing and hearing 'my kids, my kids' like the kids are not for both the husband and wife.

Honestly..,.reason we are all surprised Lagosboi2 could find one Diamond in modern times.
Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by IWillSueYou(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
bukatyne:

1. I am a woman.

Your choice of words is denigrating. Did you just say a wife is a "gift" to her husband? Even if you're. SU, please banish this denigrating thought. Na wa oo!

1 Like

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
IWillSueYou:

Your choice of words is denigrating. Did you just say a wife is a "gift" to her husband? Even if you're. SU, please banish this denigrating thought. Na wa oo!

What has SU got to do with this thread?
How is 'a wife is a gift to her husband' denigrating? Don't you have friends/parents/partners that you can call gifts because of the beauty they add to your life?

2 Likes

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Honestly..,.reason we are all surprised Lagosboi2 could find one Diamond in modern times.

My question to you:

Are you worthy of a diamond?

1 Like

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

What do you mean by a befitting man? Pls explain.

A man that deserves the gift (wife).

I was about to reel out qualities then I realized that each woman MUST determine the man befitting for her.

If out of all the men in the world, a woman marries an agbero or drunkard or abusive man, she has told us that is who befits her.

Who then am I to say he doesn't?

1 Like

Re: Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband by SilvaBullet: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Gloriagee:

It will be simplistic to say this is your opinion without looking deep into your msg.

The quality of your marriage is exposed in your writeup. And mothers like you who put their kids first and above their husband go ahead to constitute nuisance in their children's lives even after they're married. After all, that's where most of all your physical, emotional and material investment has been. It would be practically impossible to have you detached from them as expected when they get married.

You're also a potential mother-in-law nightmare to your son's wives.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Be A Full Time House Wife? / Would You Attend A Wedding Without An Invitation? / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.