Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (58200 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Midas01:
In America are 90% of the women white?
In England are 90% of the women white?
Do you know that England has a black population of 3.5% and 85.4% white?
America has a black population of 13% black yet the black NBA or other black sports stars ditch their black gfs for white ones once they hit it big.

How many black NBA players have white wives?

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nemesis909:

I dey watch am for TV.

Lucky u

I nor gt tv
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Rilley(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
This guy too sabi abeg, white girls over Nigerian girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by chuksey1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gforce2019:
Oyinbo ladies can follow anything provided it has money.

If you doubt me go to new Jersey , Ohio new York and load your pocket with dollars.. u will kerewa many white ladies before the end of the day.

You know nothing about white ladies. A white lady will worship you and treat you as a king irrespective of you financial standing as long as she loves you and you are honest.

Most african ladies will only worship you when you have money and will treat you worse than a maid once you go broke.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nemesis909: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

Lucky u

I nor gt tv

E go better one day.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
no I am not. Black mean see white women as an achievement. From Mikel to pogba to Lamar, to Tristan Thompson etc, the list is endless bro
Black women are greedy and parasitic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
Black men and the craze for white women. Is it inferiority complex or what. After milking him dry, he will become the next eboue.
bros u cant blame him.the only black women u would see in italy are those old bini madams wey don retire for ashawo business or active ashawos.na wetin dey pleasing to im eye na im go for.maybe if he was in a place like uk,canada or germany then he might have seen a smart young nigerian or african lady to get married to.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Midas01: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
You're very correct. This remains a pattern with black men whenever they're in the west. Even AA women are complaining that most of the black men go after white men once they make small cash.
yoruba1914:
you must be a dolt. Since you can't be civil with your response,it is your father that has imbecilic brain you took after

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
stefanbanach:
Black women are greedy and parasitic.

Stop this generalizing

Black women are good

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Rilley(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
chuksey1:

You know nothing about white ladies. A white lady will worship you and treat you as a king irrespective of you financial standing as long as she loves you and you are honest.

Most african ladies will only worship you when you have money and will treat you worse than a maid once you go broke.
1 crate of stout for you my guy. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
anonymous1759:

.... Shatap Ebuoe loose guarded don't blame his wife ok. Your wife can't detect how you spend your money only if you give her the Room.
Westerners don't take shiit but they're not materialists like our Average Nigerian girl who sees marriage as poverty Alleviation scheme.

How many Nigeria girl will love Nsofo like this without money?? I don't see myself marrying a Nigerian until I see the one with a different mentality you can't expect me to buy your pad and use sex as a tool against me like you're a LovePeddler if you love me love for my personality.

Nwofor Enjoy your good food I admire you. cool cool
the way you guys type on this forum eh, a stranger will think we don't have lots of women managing with their broke husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pavore9:

After being "peppered" by his foreign wife, Eboue has gone back to Ivory Coast to remarry! cheesy
grin grin grin pray say dis one no show am pepper too grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by RTSC: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Igbo boys dey chop life mehn.
Dem don't turn oyibo to their bittchh finish.

See this sweet girl with better stature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pavore9:

After being "peppered" by his foreign wife, Eboue has gone back to Ivory Coast to remarry! cheesy
if this is true, I pity the lady that married him
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Jorussia(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
chuksey1:

Although not peculiar to a particular race,many white women are gold-diggers.

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin pray say dis one no show am pepper too grin grin

She resembles person whey 'tear eye"! cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by emilas1979(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

Are you a racist ?u
Eboue was a rare case
lies
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

You had your masters abroad but did you live abroad ? Your MSc must have been full of international students from African and India etc

Some black people were born abroad and have done high school there ,they come across white women because they are with them all the time

Moreover white girls walk up to a man if they like you .Its not about money ..

#stop hating
did you see the thread where niralanders were asked how they feel about a girl asking them out? after such replies, do you think any reasonable nairaland lady will want to try that?

4 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
Black men and the craze for white women. Is it inferiority complex or what. After milking him dry, he will become the next eboue.

Hey, this is 2019, Drop those primitive reasonings of 19AD.

There are no laws forbidding interracial relationships except if you are a racist.

5 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by osejie17(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
shogsman:

No they don't, it's a free world and those guys you mentioned live over there so it's Normal they marry from there.
Dem dey fear make naija girl no blackmail Dem will lie lie rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
dingbang:
Nice one. Maybe i'll end up marrying a white woman
white women no get ukwu grin grin.apart from black women na those latina women be sure thing grin.dem dey carry yansh like african women cheesy.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
lloyds:

No sir. They all live in white countries. . So it understandable. It not about inferiority complex it's about what you like. How many African ladies have this clean cute stature. . and mind u after child.birth they will still look same.
i don't have an ish with who he chooses, my ish is with you putting our women down. who said they don't have cute figures? they don't retain their figures after birth?

4 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
no I am not. Black mean see white women as an achievement. From Mikel to pogba to Lamar, to Tristan Thompson etc, the list is endless bro

Did u pause to think that while playing their game overseas, they are almost always surrounded by white females?
I mean, if you are based in Europe or Asia where your chances of meeting a black lady to a white lady is about 1:20 or even more, do you think you'll have the time to keep searching for black women?
Don't discount the fact that the few blacks they'll meet might not be Nigerians for that matter.

It would be a different issue if these guys actively seek out white ladies while they are resident in sub Sahara Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
godwon01:
Obinna is not a pikin. Why is still a play boy when some of his mates are settled down already . Aged is not on his side. I knew him back then at Ajegunle ,Lagos in early 90s when he was playing street soccer .
Na lie. Na my neighbour for APATA jos plateau, his father was a carpenter
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ryan03:
the way you guys type on this forum eh, a stranger will think we don't have lots of women managing with their broke husbands.

The good ones are very few, our mothers generation was the last set of good women. If you see a Niaja girl that's not materialistic hold her close because finding one in this generation is like Diamond. If an average Niaja girl tells you her sub has expired and you refused to send her recharge card you're Automatically stingy is that life ?? too poor.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
What about the white men going for black women?
Love is an individual choice
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by kitaatita: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
It is love
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
white women no get ukwu grin grin.apart from black women na those latina women be sure thing grin.dem dey carry yansh like african women cheesy.
na dem I go marry na

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

Are you a racist ?
Eboue was a rare case

He most definitely not a rare case. White women are known to go after any black man because we're easy targets for them to do as they wish. If he's rich, oh that's the best because they'll milk you dry with the government supporting them. Y'all niggas that think this white bitches are for you need to wake the hell. Alot of black men are dead, rotting away in jail or gone broke because of them. Wake up!

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
Love is the koko my brother!!
Once the woman is not a liability, any man can marry such irrespective of race or tribe!!!
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pavore9:

She resembles person whey 'tear eye"! cheesy
grin grin grin ;Das in ehn grin dem pepper dem gang crew cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Cantonese: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pavore9:

After being "peppered" by his foreign wife, Eboue has gone back to Ivory Coast to marry his ex-girlfriend who he left behind after he moved to Europe! cheesy

After money finish. Is this not called consolation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.