Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (58202 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
kotv:

Going by what all three women did to my family, no black woman would have done the same. I don't care what another man does but in my case, I support the notion of staying away from white women.

thsts fine actually

Its kind of same with us

After what "Igbo women did to my family"

we will rather not

its not to say igbo is bad

but we would rather not

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Oga u too dey claim say u know everything. You never date white woman before so u don't know their way of life. You dey Abidjan come dey try tell us on how white woman dey behave
Abeg if u never interact with whitey B4 then no come here dey yarn dust.

And besides, what does my business being domiciled in CIV have to do with anything? undecided
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
kotv:

What does coon mean? I've seen that word used before but never understood what it meant.

A coon is a black person that will belittle, degrade and insult anything black including themselves in effort to uplift and worship anything whites.

That nigga is the ultimate definition of a coon. I realized that when I went back and read some of his comments.

From ranking black women as 4 and underneath white women and whatever other bullshit he wrote. To report that he goes beast on white women to display his blackness or whatever rubbish he wrote pretty much equating himself as an animal as whites people belittle black people.

To naming black gathering as ghetto. To inquiring I live in the projects for using black slangs

To attacking everyone that refuses to listen his delusions that white women has yansh

To reporting that Black Americans sterotyping white women of a body structure that is fact about them as racist and I refusing to conform to his DELUSIONS of a yansh having white women as "hating white people"

Points to it all.....COON.

Most of them are pathetic and pitful as him. Sadly, they always think anyone cares to be like them. Who wants to be a chuck jiving, jigga boogeying, coon

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by kotv: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ikechu12:

A coon is a black person that will belittle, degrade and insult anything black including themselves in effort to uplift and worship anything whites.

That nigga is the ultimate definition of a coon. I realized that when I went back and read some of his comments.

From ranking black women as 4 and underneath whites and whatever other bullshit he wrote. To report that he goes beast on white to display his blackness or whatever rubbish he wrote pretty much equating himself as an animal as whites people belittle black people.

To naming black gathering as ghetto. To inquiring I live in the projects for using black slangs

To attacking everyone that refuses to listen his delusions that white women has yansh

To reporting that Black Americans sterotyping white women of a body structure that is fact about them as racist and I refusing to conform to his DELUSIONS of a yansh having white women as "hating white people"

Points to it all.....COON.

Most of them are pathetic and pitful as him. Sadly, they always think anyone cares to be like them. Who wants to be a chuck jiving, jigga boogeying, coon

I'm just reading the comments and I'm appalled by some of the stuff he wrote. I'm still trying to understand why he was getting angry at what you wrote.

What's chuck jiving, jigga boogeying?
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
kotv:

Oh okay.

Please don't mind that Ugosample nonsense. A coon has nothing to do with the definition he provided to you. He's a coon himself hence, he been applauding the other coon's Chuck jiving and disturbing everyone of us that's reported lack of interest being with white women.

To them, their frustrations is that most of us aren't in delusions as them nor interested in following them in their patheticness and shamelessness
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Iwanttoto1: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

And besides, what does my business being domiciled in CIV have to do with anything? undecided

E gets o. In fact plenty plenty things it gets. Cos I kno say d white babes wey dey there na French dem dey speaks.U no dey speaks French. I be bisiiness man I done go there go supplaing furnisure
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2019
kotv:

I'm just reading the comments and I'm applauded by some of the stuff he wrote. I'm still trying to understand why he was getting angry at what you wrote.

What's chuck jiving, jigga boogeying?

That's how most coons are. They get angry when black people refuses to be a "yes Massa" slave like them. He's frustration is because I refuse to accept his delusions. That's his frustration. To him banging white women was the best thing since slice bread hence, his first post was attempt to brag about it while stupidly insulting his own self. The fact none of us on here cares about it nor see white women anything remotely close to a feast that's what's irritated him hence, that irritation/anger.

Unfortunately for the coonish nigga I ain't one to join in delusions and spreading propaganda of existing yanshful white bitches just to make the idiot feel better of himself. They don't have yansh and ain't shit to write home about. If he likes let him bang his head.

Chuck jiving and jigga boogeying means dancing. It's an African American term they use for coons. The term coo came from an old cartoon. The cartoon used to Chuck jive and jigga boo so, that's where the term comes from

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

E gets o. In fact plenty plenty things it gets. Cos I kno say d white babes wey dey there na French dem dey speaks.U no dey speaks French. I be bisiiness man I done go there go supplaing furnisure

who told you I don't speak French? cheesy

Je parle framçais très bien

Je parle plusier langues, cest pad juste framçais

if I could not speak French well

how would I have survived? cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Ikechu12:

Please don't mind that Ugosample nonsense. A coon has nothing to do with the definition he provided to you. He's a coon himself hence, he been applauding the other coon's Chuck jiving and disturbing everyone of us that's reported lack of interest being with white women.

To them, their frustrations is that most of us aren't in delusions as them nor interested in following them in their patheticness and shamelessness

Damn it undecided undecided

If you don't want to be with a white person it's fine....

it's not a crime undecided

It's a free world

And women are women

but for one to beat down a brother is STUPID for dating a white babe....

Asian men see their women marry white men a lot

And Caucasians also marry Asian women too

You don't hear Asians talking the way black folks do undecided

It's clear and simple

a man can date and marry whoever he wants
he is NOT obliged to marry a "sister" because now he is "successful"

let every man carry his load.

reading all these comments beating down brothers for dating whoever is sickening

And lest I forget

point out here where I "elevated" white folks undecided
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by kotv: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Ikechu12:

That's how most coons are. They get angry when black people refuses to be a "yes Massa" slave like them. He's frustration is because I refuse to accept his delusions. That's his frustration. To him banging white women was the best thing since slice bread hence, his first post was attempt to brag about it while stupidly insulting his own self. The fact none of us on here cares about it nor see white women anything remotely close to a feast that's what's irritated him hence, that irritation/anger.

Unfortunately for the coonish nigga I ain't one to join in delusions and spreading propaganda of existing yanshful white bitches just to make the idiot feel better of himself. They don't have yansh and ain't shit to write home about. If he likes let him bang his head.

Chuck jiving and jigga boogeying means dancing. It's an African American term they use for coons. The term coo came from an old cartoon. The cartoon used to Chuck jive and jigga boo so, that's where the term comes from

I don't rate women by their body shape so I wouldn't want to get involved but, I've never seen a white women with a butt including on TV. That's just my own experience. Anyway, I've learned new terms; very funny words.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2019
kotv:

I don't rate women by their body shape so I wouldn't want to get involved but, I've never seen a white women with a butt including on TV. That's just my own experience. Anyway, I've learned new terms; very funny words.

That's because it does not exist. They are YANSHLESS

African Americans have some be of the most hilarious lingos. You can have a whole conversation without using an English term. Once you learn their language you don't want to stop

And can you tell that coon by the name of of Ugochukwu to stop quoting me. Ignoring his first comment should have indicated to him already that I don't associate with coons.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by kotv: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Ikechu12:

That's because it does not exist. They are YANSHLESS

African Americans have some be of the most hilarious lingos. You can have a whole conversation without using an English terms. Once you learn their language you don't want to stop

And can you tell that coon by the name of of Ugochukwu to stop quoting me. Ignoring his first comment should have indicated to him already that I don't associate with coons.

I didn't know they have their own language. What language do they speak?
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Iwanttoto1: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

who told you I don't speak French? cheesy

Je parle framçais très bien

Je parle plusier langues, cest pad juste framçais

if I could not speak French well

how would I have survived? cheesy

Ko ma n ta pe ku
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2019
kotv:

I didn't know they have their own language. What language do they speak?

It's not a language per say. They use slangs but, some of the words are so far from the English terms, it might as well be it's own language.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Ikechu12:

It is too damn early in the fucking morning to be dealing with this Coon's jiggerbooeying. Too damn early. I regret logging in this morning before heading to work. Why me God?

You went to Dubai to find Ukrainian women and Eastern Europe women with yansh. What sort of inferiority induced lie is that?

First of all Coon, the Eastern Europe is KNOWN as one of the biggest plastic surgery headquarters of the world. A place known as a plastic surgery tourist headquarters is the the who you are implying as not possible for plastic surgery. Are you fucking out of your mind? For someone that claims he travels your lack of knowledge of the world is immense. Being from a poor nation does not equate not being able to afford plastic surgery especially when the nation has one of the cheapest plastic surgeons in the world. Brazil is stated that 1 out of 5 Brazilian with plastic surgery. Are Brazilians rich? Dominican Republican equally has a high population of their people with plastic surgery likewise South Koreans, Taiwanese, Iranians, etc. Are any of the nation mentioned not second and third world countries with majority of it's citizens barely scrapping by?

In addition, Eastern Europe is known for their women being sluts. They are well known for prostitution, mail order brides, sugar babying, among other things therefore, why wouldn't women who are known to use their sexuality to advance themselves not equally be guilty of enhancing that sexuality to attract more Johns?

So for saying an accurate FACT about white women which is that they are YANSHLESS means black people are racist and I hate white people. Is that so coon? Not everybody is going to be like you...a low self-esteem, inferiority complex, coon ass nigga who rejoiced each time he f2ks a white bitch that's very likely been ran through pretty much by every nigga she's met. I will not be surprised if half of the women you speak of is obese as Bleep after-all, or simply fat after-all that's the type of white chicks most of you coons obsessed with their asses are able to catch.

Go find your obese women to to quote you " I get beastly for some reasons, maybe trying to show my black power lol." And Bleep of my damn mention you Inferiority complex Coon

And thank you for calling me a disgrace. That to me a huge THANK YOU. What that says to me is that I'm not an inferiority complex nigga begging for attention from his white Massa like yourself So THANK YOU!!!

You regret logging in here and u wrote this long epistle, if you didn't regret logging in here, you would have written a book as voluminous as the holy bible.... I couldn't read your Load of crap... people who talk much about going to work have no job, YOU ARE A JOBLESS LOW LIFE and going to America.will forever remain a dream for you because we don't want you here, that's why u hate Trumo, so kindly keel yourself, BYE!
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2019
holllandis:

You were talking about sleeping with girls .liar

My di.ck, her pussy, non of your business, I owe u nothing, u don't even know me... if u want an apology from me, u aint getting one, kindly keel urself, bas ta. Rd
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2019
ogbonti:

My di.ck, her pussy, non of your business, I owe u nothing, u don't even know me... if u want an apology from me, u aint getting one, kindly keel urself, bas ta. Rd
ogbonti:

OK I hear you
You speak so glamorously of white women like they are the best thing that ever happened to you
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2019
ogbonti:

You regret logging in here and u wrote this long epistle, if you didn't regret logging in here, you would have written a book as voluminous as the holy bible.... I couldn't read your Load of crap... people who talk much about going to work have no job, YOU ARE A JOBLESS LOW LIFE and going to America.will forever remain a dream for you because we don't want you here, that's why u hate Trumo, so kindly keel yourself, BYE!

that guy is a punk

I regret responding to him undecided

Low life negros will always be low life negros

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

that guy is a punk

I regret responding to him undecided

Low life negros will always be low life negros

yea Sir, he is a confirmed low life!!!
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
ogbonti:

Don't mistake my life as you and Ugosample bleeped up life. Not everyone is as BROKE, JOBLESS, PATHETIC and MISERABLE as the hellhole both of you live that's why you coon are so damn happy to jump and nickname yourselves as beast aka savages for white Massa hoping they can uplift the miserable shit you both call a life.

I regretted login because I know myself you incompetent monkey. Once I read something, I have the impulse to respond even if it's bullshit, propaganda and lies from anigga that wishes he's been to Dubai.

And since you say I'm dreaming about living in America, let's put that to a test shall we. I'll be in Atlanta next week Monday and I'll be there until Sunday. Let's meet shall we. Let's see between you and I who's broke and jobless. You can bring your unexposed, incompetent, coonish, cheerleading husband, Ugosample, with you as well as you obese bitch you wish has a yansh while you at it
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ikechu12:

Don't mistake my life as you and Ugosample bleeped up life. Not everyone is as BROKE, JOBLESS, PATHETIC and MISERABLE as the hellhole both of you live that's why you coon are so damn happy to jump and nickname yourselves as beast aka savages for white Massa hoping they can uplift the miserable shit you both call a life.

I regretted login because I know myself you incompetent monkey. Once I read something, I have the impulse to respond even if it's bullshit, propaganda and lies from anigga that wishes he's been to Dubai.

And since you say I'm dreaming about living in America, let's put that to a test shall we. I'll be in Atlanta next week Monday and I'll be there until Sunday. Let's meet shall we. Let's see between you and I who's broke and jobless. You can bring your unexposed, incompetent, coonish, cheerleading husband, Ugosample, with you as well as you obese bitch you wish has a yansh while you at it

smh lipsrsealed
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
ogbonti:

Oh and what brought Trump into the conversation? Who mentioned TRUMP (that's how you spell it you self reported beast/savage). Let me guess you coon for him too you inferiority complex ass savage?
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

smh lipsrsealed

Like I said you passive aggressive coonish husband. You and your gay lover can both meet me in Atlanta next week.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2019
ogbonti:
What is so special about oyinbo puna? Mehnnnnn, mugu full this thread no be small

I have layed countless cute white chics, agreed their skin is softer to touch than that of black chics and they are better relaxed than most black girls, they are very willing to do anything with you and for you in bed than Naija girls.... they kiss good too, but apart from that, nothing spectacular.... if I rate the best 7 puna I have caned since I was born, in terms of sweetness, Black puna is number 1 to 4 .... oyinbo 5 to 7

But my only confession is that, when nacking a white chic, I get beastly for some reasons, maybe trying to show my black power lol. And when a white chic passes the night in my house, showered and laying close to me, I feel some ease than when a black girl does, I don’t know why, just my way.....

Badt man tongue
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
ogbonti:

Nigerian women in Naija are LIABILITIES
Nigerian women in the west are DRAMA QUEENS

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

My woman is American born, what she is to me, what she does for me, no NAIJA WOMAN born in Naija will do it, PERIOD!

interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.