Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Practical Solutions To Fulani Jihadists/ Armed Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Practical Solutions To Fulani Jihadists/ Armed Herdsmen (343 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Solutions To Fulani Jihadists/ Armed Herdsmen by Zenlife: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
To All people and states south of the Niger and Benue Rivers...

Take your armed vigilantes into all forests, bushes, jungles, all possible hiding places for these terrorists and burn it all down OR get burnt and wasted. Smoke them all out and annihilate them. It takes but a match stick. Take a cue from California Wild fires for crying out loud. Be proactive, not reactive and cry babying.

What good is vegetation at the expense of your life and land.
Burn it all down. They can't graze or hide in such settings. Until the jihadists are totally annihilated no forest should be allowed growth.
Repeatedly burn it all.

BURN IT ALL DOWN.
BURN IT ALL DOWN.
BURN IT ALL DOWN.
SMOKE THEM OUT LIKE RATS
ANNIHILATE THEM ALL.

No rocket science required.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Solutions To Fulani Jihadists/ Armed Herdsmen by oyin44: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
People filled with hate.
Re: Practical Solutions To Fulani Jihadists/ Armed Herdsmen by EkunKekere: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Better than cowards filled with fear.

When an animal abuses my hospitality and destroys my farms, kills my men and rapes my women, am I supposed to be filled with love?

oyin44:
People filled with hate.

3 Likes

Re: Practical Solutions To Fulani Jihadists/ Armed Herdsmen by Zenlife: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
oyin44:
People filled with hate.

Nah.
People bold and courageous to come with solutions and condemn glaring atrocities to mankind.

Besides been a keyboard naysayer.
You filled with peace, what's your suggestion or solution if any?

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Obasanjo Now- Miyetti Allah Tells President Buhari / Photos: VP Yemi Osinbajo's Son Graduates From Warwick University UK / House Of Reps Lacks Constitutional Powers To Shut Down Edo Assembly – Edo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.