Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) (47503 Views)

Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sai baba!!!!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by EkunKekere: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin

Chai Baba, the most incompetent buffoon that has ever led this unfortunate country.

A School Cert Failure, a professional failure who couldn't pass any of the military academy exams in the Nigerian Army and whose only claim to fame is the slavish devotion of illiterate almajiris and jobless online sycophants.

[img]https://images./2txyacKERryNCB78osa76j.jpg[/img]

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Amuocha: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Scam

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Natoski5(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hahahahahaha....sure me say buhari no read the letter way he send grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by phrancys001(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
MBuhari signature noted. Oyaa nairalander drop account for immediate transfer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
sarrki:
Sai baba!!!!

Ruga fall on your head

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Homeboiy: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
After the Burial of his mother

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
sarrki:
Sai baba!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by ojun50(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
OK,
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
sarrki:
Sai baba!!!!
To Mr President: For Mr Dino to thanked you...

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by NOC1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Homeboiy:
After the business of his mother

condolence messages can come after, before and during funeral.
what is her mothers bussines?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Homeboiy: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
NOC1:

condolence messages can come after, before and during funeral. what is her mothers bussines?
Lol auto Correct o

Burial
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Splashdiddy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
while his personal lord and saviour is Cumming

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
I hope he also writes to those killed daily by insecurity and his incompetence. I also hope he writes to Boko Haram and all others killing Nigerians incessantly to stop and turn a new leaf. I hope he writes to the issues that trigger these killings and unnecessary deaths. Finally, I hope he tackles them.

My condolences to Distinguished Senator Dino and the Melaye family.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Staro: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
OK ... good.
There are times we need to keep politics aside and be human

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by PrinceKevin01: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
sarrki:
Sai baba!!!!
please I'm waiting for the Nigerian Match joor. No time for Hating today

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Cmanforall: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Seen
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by CXLVII: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Despite how you hate this man, He still finds a way to be good

I hope Reno and FFK will retrace their steps before hate kills them

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
sarrki:
Sai baba!!!!
dull guy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
EkunKekere:
grin

Chai Baba, the most incompetent buffoon that has ever led this unfortunate country.
.... Aeyaaa ! Who did this to you

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
sarrki:
Sai baba!!!!
dullness at its best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
.... Aeyaaa ! Who did this to you
dullness PERSONIFIED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by CXLVII: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
razy75:
dullness at its best

razy75:
dull guy

Ngwamankillyou:

That's where an irredeemable slave like you will show up when Ruga is Rugaring your entire ancestral land... Bloody coward.. Slave for life Zombie.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Display of maturity by Mr President

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by iammo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
cool

He is a distinguish Senator, as such his office requires such condolence whenever the senator losses someone

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari acted matured but that will not stop bashing if he (Buhari) continues to mis-behave!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) by pyro62(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dino will soon join APC.. cheesy cheesy

Dino the POLITICIAN!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.