Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (74370 Views)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Unik3030: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
the way igbos carry this matter for head tire person self

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Awon okoro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by YoungLionken(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is a clear indication that Thief-nubu and other Yorubas have no respect for the Igbos. How can they(including witnesses)be telling you that it's fulani herdsmen, but you trickishly channeled it to the Easterners, what a shame!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Where are the cows o....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by lielbree: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
That's such a stupìd and insensitive thing to say in front of a grieving family

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
No one cares about the woman. They are just playing politics

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Jabioro: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
From his own perspective.. something different to think of

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by donprinyo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Typical slave mentality, when will guys ever grow some balls

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by shams040(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is there no way we can flush out all the politicians in Nigeria and start afresh?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Junkie1: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
TINUBU WAS SPEAKING WITH LOGIC IF WE ARE BEING REAL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by sapientia(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
hahahahaha.

Do you any other proof?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by kondogbia(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
I am from South west and I will boldly say that JAGABAN is a SYCOPHANT. He won't want to say anything that will affect his so called 2023 ambition. But for your information MR JAGABAN, by the time this people you're collaborating with finish killing us here in South west I will see who will vote for your foolishness and selfish ambition in 2023

21 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by eagleu: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu did not really come for condolence, he came to spread a political message, muddy the water a little bit, and of course divert attention away from Fulani herdsmen-his paymasters.
However, pertinent questions are begging for answers:

1. Has Evans been convicted and sentenced of the crimes in question?
2. Like Evans, we have other criminals from Yoruba, hausa, Ijaw, etc facing the law as required, right? Why are alleged Fulani criminal not in court?
3. Where are the "criminals" who have attempted to kill Olu Falea in his farm many times now?
4. Any idea who's occupying major parts of Ondo forest?
5. Has anyone solved the many cases of unsolved herdsmen robbery, rape, and vandalism in Yoruba land, and other parts of the country?

This shows that like corruption, petty theft, and credit card fraud, causing political confusion for short term gain is another lesson learned by Tinubu from Chicago.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Princeton92(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
I was just about posting on twitter that Alh Bola Tinubu might just be responsible for this sha

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Olorunnim: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
What do you expect from someone that has used his children and other family members to Win political Position.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by jayextra(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
rahazaqa:

So Yeloba cone heads don't have known kidnappers nd robbers he could hv used as example??

Ibu akpa amu *spits*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Baba tell them o, wicked Nigerians shud stop using herdsmen to perpetrate their evil acts and stop giving Nigeria a bad name

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by CXLVII: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

if this is what the SWest worship and their Lagos london is a massive slum
undecided undecided undecided
if fulani like they can overrun the swest its none of our biz down south, by the way they sold themselves to fooolani no be today

Andhominem:
Any Yoruba excusing Fulani herdsmen at this time is a bastard!

I wont because of 2023 presidency sacrifice my people or shy away from the truth... angry

Olanipekun1:
do fulani herdsmen ride cows to attack Benue and taraba people?

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
only yeroba Muslims listen to this brown teeth vagabond

AstralBody:
This tinubu na really daddy wei mumu grin grin
They are always scared to look at the fulanis eyeball to eyeball n tell them dey fuccked up.
Thunder kill Tinubu generations! Spits angry angry

Donald95:
Am seeing him pointing at ndị Igbo in this statement.

"He is trying to say that Ndị Igbo like Evans and others are people known for kidnapping in Nigeria . " He is trying to shift the goal post from their Fulani masters to Ndị Igbo. Instead of finding solution to the problem, they are busy trying to please the masters.

So, you people think that everyone will fall for those Scripts you people made the Driver and Co in the vehicle to say to the media abi?

Well, who am I to separate una love to Fulani? Let me go back to sleep abeg B4 they tag me the herdsman

Zikora1000:
I am shocked fa ! What is this idiot saying? Tinubu is an idiot! The idiot still find a way to rope Igbos inside. We pass una in every way! Sacrificing his people on the altar of 2023 presidency. Tufiakwa!

NaijaNaWaa:
I used to think that Tinubu is intelligent and courageous but now I know better. Maybe he should tell us if he sees the cows of the Fulani kidnappers who have turned Abuja-Kaduna expressway into an unending nightmare for travellers.

How cheap to throw in Evans? My consolation, even if morbid, is that no one, not even Tinubu himself, is immune from Fulani herdsmen attack. Just a matter of time

jchioma:
What should we expect from a drug infested addict? Nonsense and jagaban.

maestroferdi:
The blind allegiance Yorubas accord Tinubu will come back and haunt them for posterity...
[/s]
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Kingspin(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
When your elder is unhelpful

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu want pardon from prosecution on the scandal surrounding his companies,Alfa beta, laundering money on his behalf and non payment of taxes for 10 good years..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by newmanadrian(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Everybody is talking because na big man daughter. People die on that road every day and it's not announced. I will not comment on this matter.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by CaptainFM1: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
You talk like this and you think you can be President in 2023?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by stanluiz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Was it Evans that attack chief olu falae farm, destroyed his crops and kidnapped him ?

Tinubu call a spade a spade.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by RTSC: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
That is always what we have always come to expect from that part of Nigeria.
You honestly cannot depend on them to stand for the truth.
If you trust them, you are doing so at the expense of your own well being.

That is why we shouldn't hope for any southern unity or strategy.
Each region for itself.

Any southern unity should not extend beyond Edo state.

Anything else is a foolish venture.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by MobilityExpress: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by RTSC: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
And their god has spoken. May herdsmen kill them all
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by CXLVII: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Unik3030:
the way igbos carry this matter for head tire person self

As in! Dem dey hawk the matter like Gala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.