Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (74386 Views)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by nku5: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
This yeye man wan die on top 2023 presidency wey Fulani no go still gree give am grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Damjoy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
rahazaqa:
You are not wise my brother. Did you watch the video at all? Lots of you cannot think well, you are clouded by bigotry and emotions.

I think some of them reason with their butts... They can't even decode simple message

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by ScotMisile: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu is Attacking Ndigbo indefence of fulani at the detriment of Yoruba. . All for the selfish ambition of one man called Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by orisa37: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Homeboiy:
I'm confused on what to say

The people should have asked Tinubu why he could not convince Buhari to release money to State Governments to build Ranches of the people, by the people for the people..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by udy4real(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Daddy wey MUMU

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by danono: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
JAGABAN IS ALWAYS HIGH ON DRUGS HENCE HIS IMBESILE NATURE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Adakintroy2: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dj please play me jonathan hit track from 2015..*desperate power seekers* ..while am waiting fr my belove super eagles to do me proud again tonight.

Lol.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Olanipekun1: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:

Better!

Way to go!
[/s]
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by nku5: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
maestroferdi:
The blind allegiance Yorubas accord Tinubu will come back and haunt them for posterity...

Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to Yoruba land ever.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by goldenarrow: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
PrinceGeorgia:
Tinubu is right because criminals now hid under the attack of herdman's.
From experience Benin ore road is not secure I can' confirm to you guys personally I have been robbed by gun men who happen to be the Benin boys we thought it was Fulani herdman's but fortunately we were able to arrest one of the robbers in ikeja Lagos computer village where he went to sell my phone and my company laptop 2 week after the incident as an IT system Auditor with Seplat sapele Branch my phone and computer was track back to Lagos after a week and The Nigeria CID was able to arrest one of the guys which I was able to identify.
In the light of the above, those people who kill the woman my not be Fulani herdman's.
Is Evans kidnapper herdman , I remember this started back in Anambra where a state Governor was kidnapped.

Thank you for this post. Bigotry has blinded many folks eyes.
I cannot fathom enlightened folks believing every trash spewed by FFK and Omokri, these are men who would go to any length to play politics.
We are just getting out of the Jibrin el Sudani folly, still folks would still believe those guys. Too many bigots in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by otunba1donly(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
I wonder what the whole noise is about , The national.leader made his personal opinion known and u all are shouting .Do u now want the rob him of his right to free speech .Abeg Jo second base .
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by orisa37: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
rahazaqa:
He said the truth, only for the wise.

As he understands it. Now the wise are saying that he is an Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by emmamajesty: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
If Nigeria loss today's match is because of Tinubu cos Igbos that play for super eagles are no longer happy with comment and the country herself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by gudugudumeje: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is a foolish talk to make and a reckless PR media address job to make for Buhari and Fulanis. BATinubu and his admirers know and that they can be considered to be quislings now and in the nearest future... So when they are stoned and "wetie" i beg no vex o!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Firebomber: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by hammerF1: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
PEOPEL WERE MURDERED IN MIDDLE BELT, THE BRAVE MIDDLEBELTERS DID NOT LEAVE THE LION TO BLAME THE CAT. U DID NOT HEAR IT WAS THE IGBOS.

A KING WAS MURDERED IN IGBOLAND BY THE FULANI, THE IGBOS DID NOT LEAVE THE WOLF TO BLAME THE DOG. U DID NOT HEAR IT WAS THE YORUBAS.

FULANI MURDERED AFENEFERE LEADERS DAUGHTER, THE COWARD YORUBA LEFT THE HYENA TO BLAME MONKEY.

IT WILL SURELY BACK FIRE, AS MORE WILL BE KILLED AND WE WILL DEBATE, MONKEY, HYENA, DOG, CAT, LION OR SNAKE.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-killed-delta-monarch/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by flowx(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:

Another Yoruba Zombie/Baba sope spotted!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by CXLVII: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
flowx:
Another Yoruba Zombie/Baba sope spotted!
[/s]
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Zenlife: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
In some other nations of the world, with such an insensitive remark, Tinubu will not live to see the end of this week whether he lives his domain or not.

What an insensitive ugly frog.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by hammerF1: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
I COMMEND TINUBU FOR THIS COMMENT BUT IT STILL WILL NOT GUARANTEE HIM PRESIDENCY COME 2019.

IT IS AN OPEN INVITATION FOR SOUTHWEST TO BE OVERRUN BY HERDSMEN.

THEY WILL KILL U PEOPLE THERE AND WE WILL ONLY DEBATE WHO DID IT FROM NOW ON.

I ALSO THANK HIM FOR MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE IGBOS AND YORUBA TO EVER HAVE A COMMON GROUND.

THIS IS WAT ALOT OF US HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD TO PERSUADE OUR PEOPLE.

TINUBU HLEP IS ALSO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

WE WILL NOW USE THIS TO FURTHER THE DIVIDE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Dejluck(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu sense fall on you baba

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by tushbobo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dillusionist:
Yorubas settled for a drug baron and an addict, they shouldn't expect less.
What is d justification for this pure hatred Igbos have for Tinubu? Enviousness? Sadly, no Igbo man, dead or alive has contributed positively in terms of human development or infrastructure development. Not even their egocentric Ojukwu who because of selfish reasons took his people to slaughters's lab.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by vineyardfarms: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=Gossipninja post=80257377]The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu is currently under fire for saying those blaming herdsmen for the death of Funke Olakurin, daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, do not have evidence.

Speaking at a condolence visit to the family of Fasoranti in Akure, Ondo state capital, the APC leader said kidnapping is not peculiar to any ethnic group or a particular set of people.

Reacting to the allegation that herdsmen were behind the attack, Tinubu said:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-blast-tinubu-for-saying-if-evans-was-a-herdsman-at-fasorantis-home/

SOME PEOPLE HAS SOME LOOSE SCREWS IN THEIR HEAD NEED ADJUSTING. MAY BE HE WAS ON HIGH DRUG. SOME TRIBE NEED TO BE BLAME TO SCORE APC GOAL. WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO DRAW THE LINE? LORD HAVE MERCY

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by asamaigho(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
maestroferdi:
The blind allegiance Yorubas accord Tinubu will come back and haunt them for posterity...

yorubas have no allegiance to tinubu..check voting statistics before u comment.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
But tinubu is right na, abi?

Is evans a herdsman?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by sonnie10: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
It is imperative that Evans cannot get fair trial in any court. The government and its agents ( Tinubu and APC) have already concluded a case that is still in court.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
rahazaqa:
Go and ask Tinubu if that little video is too much for you to comprehend. In that short video, Tinubu said many things that could fill two full-scap papers, it is not my duty to educate you for free.

As written by someone on this forum:

"Tinubu is telling us to Think. God gave us brains for a reason, we must think and try to stop following the hateful campaigns.

Benin-ore road since time immemorial has being a den of kidnappers and robberies. I piled that route countless times and we always hear stories from the drivers.

He’s not saying there is no Fulani killers, what he’s simply saying is that we have to think and stop jumping to conclusions that all killing is now perpetrated by the fulanis.

He gave example of Evans the kidnapper, if that were to happen now, then the Fulanis would have been blamed."

Oga this is how you understood what Tinubu said
Also know you can't force people to understand him the same way you do....

A national spokesman should not come to a national audience and start voicing out trash.....

He should be direct and straight forward in what ever he has to say.....

If this is your presidential candidate come 2023....
Then Nigeria will is going to be a worse than now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Angelparadise:
If this is the half a man the Yorubas are allowing to speak for them , I will say ' it a pity ' that will one day regret this shameless choice. The time is ticking tin top, tin! top !

What is d justification for this pure hatred Igbos have for Tinubu? Enviousness? Sadly, no Igbo man, dead or alive has contributed positively in terms of human development or infrastructure development. Not even their egocentric Ojukwu who because of selfish reasons took his people to slaughters's lab.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Twice27(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dillusionist:
Yorubas settled for a drug baron and an addict, they shouldn't expect less.

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Image123(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Goodbloke:
I know for a fact that you lack the home training that you mentioned. You think going to school has anything to do with coomon sense abi? Ogbeni use your brain that's if you got one.

Fulani Herdsmen enter into territory belonging to Yorubas then maim and kill indigenes and you are here asking me questions.

It's obvious you are a metukuru, mekafo, aboki,or just a Fulani apologist and I didnt mince words when I said you are madddd

Sorry they failed in training you. Wish you luck in your allegiance. May your data not put you in further trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.