Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm (7093 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by horsepower101: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
It’s not news anymore that Anambra state has large oil deposits in various corners of the state. But this is for the doubting thomases out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLTNK7mrUdo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by horsepower101: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
At this point all South East states have confirmed oil deposits in commercial quantities. So those who are quick to say Biafra is about Niger delta oil are losers. The propaganda has failed.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by richard69(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Condemned engine oil grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by FRESHG(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
richard69:
I NOR FIT LIE YOU BROTHER, THE NEWS PAIN ME ENTER BONEsad

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
So no drilling you just find crude oil at the surface. Wonderful scam

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Charleys: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Guy you don do your land certification. Before govt come collect your land.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by horsepower101: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

I know you are is Safia pain. Sorry

Not all crude oil deposits are deep underground. Do your own research.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Charleys: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

Ask the people In Niger Delta how they do it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

Is possible sire.

Years of accumulation may lead it to forms seeps at the surface.

Very possible and it will occur when cracks occurs at earth surface which forces the oil to escape.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by horsepower101: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mind you Buhari is still spending billions of dollars of oil revenues and tax payer money looking for oil in the north.

While Igbo farmers are just digging small holes and finding oil just like that.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
horsepower101:

I know you are is Safia pain. Sorry

Not all crude oil deposits are deep underground. Do your own research.

I have explained to him that is possible because this fluid might have migrated from its original formation ie. the reservoir formation which is mainly due to the fact that the formation pressure has exceed or is now above formation capacity (seal)- overburden.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by emeijeh(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
We are coming for Impact Accessment.

Give us your location please
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

Not all of them are in deep ground actually.
They are deposited at different levels, depending on the DPC level of the soil in that area and also if crack occurs do to heat it could flow upwards.
Are u a science student? undecided
I guess u r not

nosiebaba:

Ooshey science student.. I'm not a science student I'm an Engineer.
Oga stop being ignorant,.. Google can only show u what u searched for and what u want to see.
There is no particular depth for crude oil to be deposited it depends on the DPC type of that area.
There are places u can literally find crude oil deposit very shallow ground.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
horsepower101:
Mind you Buhari is still spending billions of dollars of oil revenues and tax payer money looking for oil in the north.

While Igbo farmers are just digging small holes and finding oil just like that.

FG will soon be on there way there...

And Such can happen there will be large deposit of oil there definitely.

Is only years of accumulation and the exceeding of reservoir that makes it to form petroleum seeps.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Which place actually Mr horsepower101

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Mrjo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
richard69:
yes in large quantity

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
The dullard will be very active now!!!

If you know, you know!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by horsepower101: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

FG will soon be on there way there...

And Such can happen there will be large deposit of oil there definitely.

Is only years of accumulation and the exceeding of reservoir that makes it to form petroleum seeps.

The FG should stay where they are. After all we are the 5%. The oil is for the future generations to exploit after we have gotten freedom for them. Let the oil sit there jare.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by horsepower101: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Which place actually Mr horsepower101

The video doesn’t specify. The farmer might be rightfully keeping it secret.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
horsepower101:

The FG should stay where they are. After all we are the 5%. The oil is for the future generations to exploit after we have gotten freedom for them. Let the oil sit there jare.

Lolzzzzzzz....ka m nukwa.

The oil currently belongs to federal government according to federal law.

The. Resources belongs to them..
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
horsepower101:

The video doesn’t specify. The farmer might be rightfully keeping it secret.

OK ooo but if the videoo goes viral, they will track it to start geological survey.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

I have explained to him that is possible because this fluid might have migrated from its original formation ie. the reservoir formation which is mainly due to the fact that the formation pressure has exceed or is now above formation capacity (seal)- overburden.

Stop saying rubbish oil in the anambra basin cannot flow up just like that.

If it was gas yes but crude, no.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Oya proudlyngwa tell us more since you know more...

Because am guessing u don't know exactly what. U saying unless u clear yourself not just typing straight rubbish from ngwa.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Oga am waiting for you.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Oya proudlyngwa tell us more since you know more...

Because am guessing u don't know exactly what. U saying unless u clear yourself not just typing straight rubbish from ngwa.

Are you a geologist, in Anambra basin do you know how the depth at which crude is drilled there I know you are just canvassing for likes unfortunately you have a lot of illiterate liking you for no reason making a lot of people to see Nigerians asstupid the anambra basin is over 11000 feet down before you can get crude without injection of Nitrogen it will never get to the top so stop typing rubbish and Misleading people because you don't know anything

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Not all of them are in deep ground actually.
They are deposited at different levels, depending on the DPC level of the soil in that area and also if crack occurs do to heat it could flow upwards.

Are u a science student? undecided
I guess u r not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Are you a geologist, in Anambra basin do you know how the depth at which crude is drilled there I know you are just canvassing for likes unfortunately you have a lot of illiterate liking you for no reason making a lot of people to see Nigerians asstupid the anambra basin is over 11000 feet down before you can get crude without injection of Nitrogen it will never get to the top so stop typing rubbish and Misleading people because you don't know anything

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bu ezigbo olodo, stark and. I know u are running about to justify your small brain.

Who is talking about drilling here Mr man.

The Topic here are likely that shows that there maybe deposits of crude oil which I clearly states and talked about seeps which can be in varying conditions based on weather , sea conditions or u can say flow rates and the colour might be dark and thick likee tar or even dark like fluid.

I bu ezigbo Iti...stark one.

Drilling is out of context because clearly on that I know it more than you.

And claiming geologist then you know outrightly nothing about petroleum geology even basic geology where simple terms can be interpreted.

And to your issue of nitrogen during drilling we have natural enegy Ie reservoir energy and added energy where we inject more water for oil, during artificial lifting which the most prominent in Nigeria is gas lift or ESP.

Enyi please have seat, I thought am about to engage with someone who has vast knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

Then you are a fake one and unlearned one.

Infact you are a Google engineer.

Nobody is talking of drilling but signs that shows the deposits of crude oil.

Nobody company can come and drill oil without first ascertaining the economic quantity of the crude deposit.

Google engineer....lolzz

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Then you are a fake one and unlearned one.

Infact you are a Google engineer.

Nobody is talking of drilling but signs that shows the deposits of crude oil.

Nobody company can come and drill oil with first ascertaining the economic quantity of the crude deposit.

Google engineer....lolzz
I'm an elect elect/ instrumentation engr even tho I am no geologist I am not a fool. I Don't have time to insult you.. Your foolishness will make life insult you so keep not up. So you saw crude oil at ground level.. You are very intelligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Presidential Campaign In Uyo A Big Flop Could Not Fill A 5000 LGA Stadium / Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. / Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.