Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:00 PM

Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm (7036 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Then you are a fake one and unlearned one.

Infact you are a Google engineer.

Nobody is talking of drilling but signs that shows the deposits of crude oil.

Nobody company can come and drill oil without first ascertaining the economic quantity of the crude deposit.

Google engineer....lolzz
Like this like this make we snap out original certificates post am. Now now. No need for mouth
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Afamed: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
richard69:
Condemned engine oil grin
My brother this one Na 5 litres of crude oil
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by fykes(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bu ezigbo olodo, stark and. I know u are running about to justify your small brain.

Who is talking about drilling here Mr man.

The Topic here are likely that shows that there maybe deposits of crude oil which I clearly states and talked about seeps which can be in varying conditions based on weather , sea conditions or u can say flow rates and the colour might be dark and thick likee tar or even dark like fluid.

I bu ezigbo Iti...stark one.

Drilling is out of context because clearly on that I know it more than you.

And claiming geologist then you know outrightly nothing about petroleum geology even basic geology where simple terms can be interpreted.

And to your issue of nitrogen during drilling we have natural enegy Ie reservoir energy and added energy where we inject more water for oil, during artificial lifting which the most prominent in Nigeria is gas lift or ESP.

Enyi please have seat, I thought am about to engage with someone who has vast knowledge.
it often baffles me how someone can be so wise in his foolishness. Saying things he knows nothing about in public unashamedly
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Both of you are completely daft.

Google engineers and geologist.

Continue disgracing your alma mater.
If the news doesn't carry this discovery by tomorrow and they don't start extracting the oil then you need psychiatric help.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Both of you are completely daft.

Google engineers and geologist.

Continue disgracing your alma mater.
as a subsistence farmer in the thigh bush you saw oil or gold in your farm and you made a video and put in on social media. Wise man.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by lomprico(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
So no drilling you just find crude oil at the surface. Wonderful scam

Very possible. My friends dad found crude oil on this site in akwa ibom. Without digging up to a feet.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Chairman you are a confirmed olodo, have you worked in the anambra basin, yes or no, because I have I can tell you about the peculiarities there, stop embarrassing yourself and making Nigerians seem stupid, from your write-up I can see that you are a kid.

Haaaaaaa, see dead reasoning.

So working in anambra basin is now a criteria to simple obtainable terms in oil and gas Industry this man. Can you hear yourself.

I thought you were saying based on knowledge but it seems you saying based on road side aba gossip.

Nobody rushes to drill oil to even 6000 ft without first ascertaining the quantity of crude deposits and it's economic value. You can't drill oil without knowing if such actually exist.

Clearly you know nothing and I mean clearly nothing.

Your olodoness is equal to none.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

If the news doesn't carry this discovery by tomorrow and they don't start extracting the oil then you need psychiatric help.

Make una come and see Engineers oooo

What is ur coren number, engineer sire or even NSE.

Engineer I hail sir... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Make una come and see Engineers oooo

What is ur coren number, engineer sire or even NSE.

Engineer I hail sir... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
better hail
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

Ooshey science student.. I'm not a science student I'm an Engineer.

Oga stop being ignorant,.. Google can only show u what u searched for and what u want to see.
There is no particular depth for crude oil to be deposited it depends on the DPC type of that area.
There are places u can literally find crude oil deposit very shallow ground.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
as a subsistence farmer in the thigh bush you saw oil or gold in your farm and you made a video and put in on social media. Wise man.

Oga go and have sleep.

You know nothing about these things.

Engineer nosiebaba I greet you.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Oga stop being ignorant,.. Google can only show u what u searched for and what u want to see.
There is no particular depth for crude oil to be deposited it depends on the DPC type of that area.
There are places u can literally find crude oil deposit very shallow ground.
I get bad mouth pass you o, no think am. You are brain dead. Carry your borehole machine make you go dey pump crude oil at 1 feet below the sea level
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
better hail

Engineer..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiiiiii
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Oga go and have sleep.

You know nothing about these things.

Engineer nosiebaba I greet you.... grin grin grin grin grin
Better greet. You no sleep oo. Make I give you bore hole pump or mud pump make you go pump oil. You don finally make am o.. Oil and gas
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
I get bad mouth pass you o, no think am. You are brain dead. Carry your borehole machine make you go dey pump crude oil at 1 feet below the sea level

Engineer stop disgracing yourself further. Plsssss
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Engineer..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiiiiii
Now you are talking.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

U are ignorant simple!
If u no know something ask questions.
And stop disgracing urself

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Engineer stop disgracing yourself further. Plsssss
even illiterates are wiser when they stand with you. Oil and gas. I can dash you pump o and geepee tank to start your oil and gas career grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

Better greet. You no sleep oo. Make I give you bore hole pump or mud pump make you go pump oil. You don finally make am o.. Oil and gas

Actually I don't blame you but if were you I will stop because it has shown you don't have any knowledge about crude oil prospecting.

Sorry.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Actually I don't blame you but if were you I will stop because it has shown you don't have any knowledge about crude oil prospecting.

Sorry.
I really don't know about black engine oil prospecting. You wey know. Get the location of that place let's donate money for you na. So your family can finally cash out of your dead brain cells

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

lol, u are a riff Raff.
I can't go down that lane with u right now.
I'm watching nations cup.
But trust me u no reach if I go full force on u,
Both offline and online, I could crush u like and ant and u won't know what happened to u.
Guy you must get sense I will sponsor your education by force. Shey your brain na gutter water full inside and your mouth is filled with trash. Oil and gas tycoon.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

lol, u are a riff Raff.
I can't go down that lane with u right now.
I'm watching nations cup.
But trust me u no reach if I go full force on u,
Both offline and online, I could crush u like and ant and u won't know what happened to u.
You are definitely an ant that needs to crush foolishness in your lineage first. The level I am I doubt if your generations can reach there. You will beg to crush yourself by yourself
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Kaetoh: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
So no drilling you just find crude oil at the surface. Wonderful scam
the first time oil was spotted was on the earth surface in Texas. A typical nigerian bereft of any knowledge will still argue with the loudest voice. Oil could flow upwards when squeezed by hydrostatic pressure under certain conditions, especially where you have joints, faults or fissures.. Then upward flow could occur like in artesian wells.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
even illiterates are wiser when they stand with you. Oil and gas. I can dash you pump o and geepee tank to start your oil and gas career grin grin

No wonder we don't have quality professionals in Nigeria.

A country where someone who studies biology, animal science or even agric.extension all want to be oil. Workers....

I don't blame you.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

No wonder we don't have quality professionals in Nigeria.

A country where someone who studies biology, animal science or even agric.extension all want to be oil. Workers....

I don't blame you.
Quality professional like you that explore for oil on the surface of farmlands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
I really don't know about black engine oil prospecting. You wey know. Get the location of that place let's donate money for you na. So your family can finally cash out of your dead brain cells

Sorry, sorry and sorry.

Chaiiiiii
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

Quality professional like you that explore for oil on the surface of farmlands.

Sorry u don't know anything about oil exploration, so no need engaging you further.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kaetoh:
the first time oil was spotted was on the earth surface in Texas. A typical nigerian bereft of any knowledge will still argue with the loudest voice. Oil could flow upwards when squeezed by hydrostatic pressure under certain conditions, especially where you have joints, faults or fissures.. Then upward flow could occur like in artesian wells.
quote your source on the spotting oil on the surface in texas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze / Fiction Taken Too Far - Anambra Govt Denies Report Of Herders Invading Airport / Security, Economy: Statements From Yahaya Bello’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.