Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm (7035 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nosiebaba(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Sorry u don't know anything about oil exploration, so no need engaging you further.
Bettee
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Kaetoh: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
quote your source on the spotting oil on the surface in texas
Bro i am a geologist of international repute. I don't need to convince you, i just want you to only hear and be aware that oil flows on the surface, not that the oil reservoir is on the suface but due to relativity in surface and reservoir pressure ranges.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by godlessmind: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Imo state too have oil � grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Came4amod: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
richard69:
Condemned engine oil grin

419 scam grin grin grin crude-oil in your farm

nosiebaba:
I get bad mouth pass you o, no think am. You are brain dead. Carry your borehole machine make you go dey pump crude oil at 1 feet below the sea level

this guy knows what he his saying .. that video is 100% guaranteed scam ,,, the ground pressure where oil is found , is a major reason why the oil cant be found on the surface ..taink u

At what depth Crude oil is found?
Back when records began, oil wells were an average of 3,635 feet deep. But that was 65 years ago - and since 1949 we have used up these 'shallow' reserves. Oil is a finite resource, meaning we now have to dig deeper to find it - with the 2008 average depth coming in at an average of 5,964 feet.
Source google.com
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by vanunu: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is called petroleum seep, it is a sign that bittumen is present at that location.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by dreamwords: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
vanunu:
This is called petroleum seep, it is a sign that bittumen is present at that location.

May you live long.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Came4amod:

this guy knows what he his saying .. that video is 100% guaranteed scam ,,, the ground pressure where oil is found , is a major reason why the oil cant be found on the surface ..taink u

At what depth Crude oil is found?
Back when records began, oil wells were an average of 3,635 feet deep. But that was 65 years ago - and since 1949 we have used up these 'shallow' reserves. Oil is a finite resource, meaning we now have to dig deeper to find it - with the 2008 average depth coming in at an average of 5,964 feet.
Source google.com

Sorry.

Nobody defines ignorance again in Nigeria except buhari and his line ups.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

I'm an elect elect/ instrumentation engr even tho I am no geologist I am not a fool. I Don't have time to insult you.. Your foolishness will make life insult you so keep not up. So you saw crude oil at ground level.. You are very intelligent.

Please what's your coren number elect elect / instrumentation engineer

Because today even a roadside mechannic and even a house electrician is engineer.

Validity of you been cerified needs to ascertained on a serious not.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:

Like this like this make we snap out original certificates post am. Now now. No need for mouth

You really need sound learning.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by dreamwords: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Came4amod:

Source google.com
If u are educated you should know the meaning of petroleum seeps, but if you can't make research I can help u small

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by IGBOSON1: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
horsepower101:
Mind you Buhari is still spending billions of dollars of oil revenues and tax payer money looking for oil in the north.

While Igbo farmers are just digging small holes and finding oil just like that.

When i say Nigeria stands reason on its head, this is a classic example of what i mean! I bet if the north (esp' core muslim north) had even half the oil and gas deposits located in the south-east, they would have declared the state/s concerned oil producing and immediately demanded their own share of 13%!

You see this double standard when it comes to aviation (airports), sea/river ports, and oil producing status of states! If it's going to benefit Ndigbo/SE, then it's almost certain not to see the light of day or arriving at a decision would drag on for years!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by nabiz(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
I get bad mouth pass you o, no think am. You are brain dead. Carry your borehole machine make you go dey pump crude oil at 1 feet below the sea level
bros relax na. The more you talk the more you expose urself. I dont know you but from this your little chart here mmmm
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by IGBOSON1: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
horsepower101:

The video doesn’t specify. The farmer might be rightfully keeping it secret.

Bros Horsepower, whatever you do don't tell him the location! He's a spy!

He wants to know so he can run to go and inform Kogi...for them to come and be dragging its ownership with Anambra state!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by horsepower101: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
IGBOSON1:

When i say Nigeria stands reason on its head, this is a classic example of what i mean! I bet if the north (esp' core muslim north) had even half the oil and gas deposits located in the south-east, they would have declared the state/s concerned oil producing and immediately demanded their own share of 13%!

You see this double standard when it comes to aviation (airports), sea/river ports, and oil producing status of states! If it's going to benefit Ndigbo/SE, then it's almost certain not to see the light of day or arriving at a decision would drag on for years!

My brother I am really sick and tired of these backward and jealous Niggers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by horsepower101: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Bros Horsepower, whatever you do don't tell him the location! He's a spy!

He wants to know so he can run to go and inform Kogi...for them to come and be dragging its ownership with Anambra state!

Even if I knew, I will never say but I am glad the man in the video kept it to himself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by FarahAideed: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
nosiebaba:
So no drilling you just find crude oil at the surface. Wonderful scam

Crude actually seeps out of land on its own in many places and that how human beings came in contact with it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Yyeske(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_petroleum_industry_in_the_United_States

Many ignorant people everywhere, crude oil can seep from the ground

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Came4amod: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
dreamwords:

If u are educated you should know the meaning of petroleum seeps, but if you can't make I research I can help u small

well since you are more educated .. when elevation is mentioned in any statement .. its a relative value .. if you understand you will still know
that these explanation is in picture happens in golf of Mexico where the elevation is very low ... but with the way you composed your last statement i don't think you will still get it ..
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by MetaPhysical: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2019
I pray you all get your Biafra soon so you dont have to share that with Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Naruto2(m): 1:07am On Jul 15, 2019
Yes it's possible

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2019
Came4amod:

well since you are more educated .. when elevation is mentioned in any statement .. its a relative value .. if you understand you will still know
that these explanation is in picture happens in golf of Mexico where the elevation is very low ... but with the way you composed your last statement i don't think you will still get it ..

Sorry
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by dreamwords: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Came4amod:

You are not Making sense, petroleum seeps happens in many places around the world, and not only in San Francisco as you mentioned, get lost

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2019
Juliusmalema:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bu ezigbo olodo, stark and. I know u are running about to justify your small brain.

Who is talking about drilling here Mr man.

The Topic here are likely that shows that there maybe deposits of crude oil which I clearly states and talked about seeps which can be in varying conditions based on weather , sea conditions or u can say flow rates and the colour might be dark and thick likee tar or even dark like fluid.

I bu ezigbo Iti...stark one.

Drilling is out of context because clearly on that I know it more than you.

And claiming geologist then you know outrightly nothing about petroleum geology even basic geology where simple terms can be interpreted.

And to your issue of nitrogen during drilling we have natural enegy Ie reservoir energy and added energy where we inject more water for oil, during artificial lifting which the most prominent in Nigeria is gas lift or ESP.

Enyi please have seat, I thought am about to engage with someone who has vast knowledge.
Bro leave that person, he is a mugu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by toolovely(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2019
nosiebaba:
as a subsistence farmer in the thigh bush you saw oil or gold in your farm and you made a video and put in on social media. Wise man.

From the video, can you locate the exact location?
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
horsepower101:

The FG should stay where they are. After all we are the 5%. The oil is for the future generations to exploit after we have gotten freedom for them. Let the oil sit there jare.
The oil flows in seismic streams to Niger Delta. I wish all oil communities benefit from that resource before oil dries up or is outdated.
Re: Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
horsepower101:

I know you are is Safia pain. Sorry

Not all crude oil deposits are deep underground. Do your own research.
no biggy. There is some percentage of oil deposits found in benue zone c too.. Even in the north they are oil deposits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Hereos Of The War In Burma . Touching Documentary. / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / JTF Explains Gun Duel With Terrorists In Potiskum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.