Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? (1861 Views)

Photo: Please Who Came First In This Race / Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White / The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by odukoko(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2010
Pls guys in the house help me out,is it the chicken or the egg dat came first into this world,if u get idea drop a note.thanks!
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by Vic2k3(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2010
[size=14pt] Who came first Adam or Abel & Cain [/size]
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2010
It's the chicken who came first. As I recall in the book of Genesis, God created the living creatures and God said something like "be fruitful and multiply", so for the chicken it means to lay eggs.

1 Like

Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by clemcykul(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2010
eyaa, poor poster, u don chop egg so tay u forget wetin they lay the egg chai!
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by gidson12(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2010
@ poster
u or ur mama who came first? sad
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by Kunbee: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
Did you miss your jamb exam poster undecided
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by EfemenaXY: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
@poster

does it really marra who came 1st??

Just stay at home, swallow your eba and try not to think too much

b/4 u get a headache
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by aka1234: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2010
I guess d egg came den hatched into achicken b/c science told us about evolution grin
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by angelz(f): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2010
aka1234:

I guess d egg came den hatched into achicken b/c science told us about evolution grin
did evolution told u that livin thins evolve from egg.
evolution is about transformation.
not hatchin from egg to man or animal.
@ Poster, the chicken came first.
@aka1234 evolution has been rubbish by creation.
cus it lack enough proof and augument to sustain its own
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by jamace(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
It's the chicken who came first. As I recall in the book of Genesis, God created the living creatures and God said something like "be fruitful and multiply", so for the chicken it means to lay eggs.

Great!
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by jamace(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
Something kept the egg warm before it hatched. That thing is a chicken. Therefore, the chicken was before the egg! grin grin
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by EfemenaXY: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
the answer is neither!

neither the chicken nor the egg came 1st

now GO eat ur eba and try not worry about the philosophies of life tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by Kunbee: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2010
I don't care cos i eat both of them everyday

Both are sweet
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by kaygenx123(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2010
@efe. Why u dey talk like matured yansh like dissmiley if u know wan answer, just pass. If i were u, i go go Do press up on top water.lol. @poster. D chicken of course.
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by EfemenaXY: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
kaygenx123:

@efe. Why u dey talk like matured yansh like dissmiley

and leprosy thunder dat ur kpekus!! angry angry

if u know wan answer, just pass.

Tafia Dauda, how my matter take concern you??

If i were u,

but ur not me though, r u?

i go go Do press up on top water.lol. @poster. D chicken of course.

try not to drown yourself in the process sha tongue tongue
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by dani1luv: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by kaygenx123(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
Leprosy!!! I laugh. See who dey talk. Your mate dey census board dey rate film, u dey here open ur wide mouth and stinking pussy 4 mata. Go sleep jo
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by kaygenx123(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
Leprosy!!! I laugh. See who dey talk. Your mate dey census board dey rate film, u dey here open ur wide mouth and stinking pussy 4 mata. Go sleep jo
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by EfemenaXY: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^ u berra go back to jerking your chicken head off 5 times a day man!

u nor sabi where dey pain u?

anyway, u still get to hit puberty - no worry your time go soon reach

now just "F" off angry angry

Morra 4king Aboki!!
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by kaygenx123(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
If u say so ma. (Berra, marra). Too much movie na him cause this your fake accent. Better lock yourself 4 toilet and jerk the hell off as u normally do. And pls quit this ur 'berra marra' stuff.lol
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by EfemenaXY: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
**sniggers**

Is that your best shot, hard tough guy??

nor dey follow Efe fight - I go break u like broomstick

anyway sha, I ain't into child abuse

now carry dat ur small toto comot for hia 'n go hit the sack b/4 u run outta credit

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by sledge406: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2010
^^^

Since when did males start having kpekus and toto Or is that dude just privileged to be herma or you don see for yourself or na jst mistake on your part?

Have a great day.
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by kaygenx123(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2010
@sledge. I tire oh. If she get sense small, she go know say man no dey get pussy. @efe. 4 ur info, i browse free on my laptop so dont fret b4 u break urself apart. If u think u can break me apart, give it ur best shot. Waiting,
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by EfemenaXY: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
sledge406:

^^^

Since when did males start having kpekus and toto Or is that dude just privileged to be herma or you don see for yourself or na jst mistake on your part?

Have a great day.

dis 1 na he-she or she-male, so im carry all of dem 4 body

anyway, what's with all the questions? Na exam u wan write?? undecided undecided

kaygenx123:

@sledge. I tire oh. If she get sense small, she go know say man no dey get kitty. @efe. 4 your info, i on my laptop so dont fret b4 u break urself apart. If u think u can break me apart, give it your best shot. Waiting,

Keep waiting - now drex go 1 side, you dey block my view angry angry
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by Wendyslim(f): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ask google nah
Re: Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? by toygod2: 5:42am On Jan 02, 2013
None of the above.

Dem b twins,so they came same time. SHIKENA,y u dey ask MUGU question na grin

(1) (Reply)

SUPER XMAS JOKES!!! / Nairaland Semester Exam Compulsary Question And Answers / Comedy Vid: Tout Kitchen - Indomie Supreme ...the Most Amazing Indomie Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.