Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro (2283 Views)

Lenovo Announces The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G With A Dark Blue Colour / The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition Is Here, Price And Specs In Nigeria / Leagoo Z6 Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lenovo was the first phone to have the snapdragon 855 with the lenovo z5 pro gt last December.
They released the phone in the last week of April.
Specs:snapdragon 855,4000 mah, 18w fast charging with 27w charger in box, android 9.0 with zui 11,rear quad camera setup 48+16+8+2,front camera 32mp,super amoled screen with hdr10 and dci.

So i wanted to buy this phone but everyone said lenovo doesn't regularly update so might not have Android q so i was discouraged but they released a massive update with DC dimming and dual view vlogging so they took about a month and 2 weeks and released it on the second week of June so it will most likely have Android q. So here are reasons to buy the z6 pro.

Among all the sd855 phones there are only three phones you can get for less than 500$ as starting price and they are the mi 9,k20 pro and the z6 pro.
The z6 pro is the only one with expandable storage and headphone Jack at the same time and also the highest megapixel so now knowing it's getting android q why not take it?

Let's see some picture comparisons between it and other 855 phones

Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
See z6 and mi 9

Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by drjprince: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
nothing to talk about here grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by shedy03(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
drjprince:
nothing to talk about here grin grin
they are only advertising the phone cameras.
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by drjprince: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
shedy03:

asin eeh
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by AndroBlaze: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
OP you have some good points but the problem I have with Lenovo is they don't take their mobile phone business seriously. I bought about 4 lenovo phones with good specs at great prices for colleagues of mine and all I had was stress as they complained about one thing or the other. I even looked at them and struggled to solve the issues especially with their quirky OS.

Its a big shame when a big company like this doesn't take their products seriously. Bill Gates recently admitted that not taking the mobile phone business seriously was Microsoft's biggest regret. Asus have repented and are doing great phones now. Still all I hear about Lenovo phones is good specs with poor user experience.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
shedy03:

Lol what else should I say when ive said specs?
Performance like the 855 needs any explanation
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
AndroBlaze:
OP you have some good points but the problem I have with Lenovo is they don't take their mobile phone business seriously. I bought about 4 lenovo phones with good specs at great prices for colleagues of mine and all I had was stress as they complained about one thing or the other. I even looked at them and struggled to solve the issues especially with their quirky OS.

Its a big shame when a big company like this doesn't take their products seriously. Bill Gates recently admitted that not taking the mobile phone business seriously was Microsoft's biggest regret. Asus have repented and are doing great phones now. Still all I hear about Lenovo phones is good specs with poor user experience.
That's really subjective all the ones I watched liked the os, I like the navigation system when you remove keys it's really unique and but I'll get into that later but I really like the fact that unlike every other android phone you can slide down your task bar from anywhere in the screen without reaching the top. The animation is okay for me unless you want cartoon stuff
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
drjprince:
asin eeh
Camera is what people like so I'm advertising in all aspects. The two reasons I haven't bought this phone is cause the 5g is coming so cheapest 5g phone too and I want to see if realme 64mp will have sd855.
But this phone is not talked about much and that's annoying so I'm here to do the job.
Tell me this phone shouldn't be on dxomark.
Very subjective but to me it looks like it beat the p30 pro in selfie and the mi9 had the worst portrait but judge for yourselves

Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by AndroBlaze: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jake420:

That's really subjective all the ones I watched liked the os, I like the navigation system when you remove keys it's really unique and but I'll get into that later but I really like the fact that unlike every other android phone you can slide down your task bar from anywhere in the screen without reaching the top. The animation is okay for me unless you want cartoon stuff

I don't think I'm being subjective. As you can see I'm not reviewing the phone in particular but the brand as a whole. This video by Mrwhosetheboss proves they have chosen to be a company that shouldn't be trusted.... acting like a Tecno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VYl0FBjRzo
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by AndroBlaze: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jake420:

Camera is what people like so I'm advertising in all aspects. The two reasons I haven't bought this phone is cause the 5g is coming so cheapest 5g phone too and I want to see if realme 64mp will have sd855.
But this phone is not talked about much and that's annoying so I'm here to do the job.
Tell me this phone shouldn't be on dxomark.
Very subjective but to me it looks like it beat the p30 pro in selfie and the mi9 had the worst portrait but judge for yourselves

A big claim to say it's cameras come close to Huawei's P30 series.

Is their an other relevant youtuber (+50k subs) that suggests this?
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2019
AndroBlaze:

A big claim to say it's cameras come close to Huawei's P30 series.

Is their an other relevant youtuber (+50k subs) that suggests this?
No one else has except me and again subjective but I'm saying judge from best to worse with the selfie test I posted
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
AndroBlaze:

I don't think I'm being subjective. As you can see I'm not reviewing the phone in particular but the brand as a whole. This video by Mrwhosetheboss proves they have chosen to be a company that shouldn't be trusted.... acting like a Tecno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VYl0FBjRzo

He meant they lied about the 100mp although what they mean is the phone has hyper vision tech which creates 100mp pics although it's 74mp.
He means they lied before not that the company is untrustworthy
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Haaaaahaaaa
Although it got low in mobile because of ois only being on 720p it beat both the note 9,pixel 3 and mi mix 3 5g in photo.
Both which are on the top 10

Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Seyilome(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Me too,I am thinking of buying their lenovo z6 youth/lite,but I am worried about the issue of no update and wack ui as people are saying about them.
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by drjprince: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seyilome:
Me too,I am thinking of buying their lenovo z6 youth/lite,but I am worried about the issue of no update and wack ui as people are saying about them.
zui is terrible my brother run oo shocked
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
drjprince:
Lol zui is nice the update came out in a month so wait every month and two weeks for update.
And the nav system is best in Android.
See when you remove the keys you slide up to go back slide up and hold for home, and then just slide the bottom from left to right for app overview.
Then the best thing is that you can slide down the scroll bar from anywhere in the screen without reaching the top like every other phone.
Lol just look at how the photo review beat both note 9 and mi mix3 5g for a quarter of the price if you wait a while the 5g option is just extra 20$ from the base cheapest 5g phone EVER.
although realme will make one cheaper towards year ending best choice rn if you want 5g just to flex brother there is no reason to not buy it if you want
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Seyilome(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
drjprince:
Thank u bro,
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 6:21am On Jul 18, 2019
Seyilome:

Thank u bro,
Zui is nice.
I don't see why people complain about os like zui after using infinix and tecno os.
Go and watch unboxing z6 pro and review by Ben's gadget you'll see zui in action and I don't think you'll see anything to hate
These people haven't actually even seen zui they just say in comparison to miui because xiaomi won their heart which is good but this is far better than the mi 9 and k20 pro with close price range and most people can't accept that.
You should see it for yourself lol zui is dope to me.
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by drjprince: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Jake420:

Zui is nice.
I don't see why people complain about os like zui after using infinix and tecno os.
Go and watch unboxing z6 pro and review by Ben's gadget you'll see zui in action and I don't think you'll see anything to hate
These people haven't actually even seen zui they just say in comparison to miui because xiaomi won their heart which is good but this is far better than the mi 9 and k20 pro with close price range and most people can't accept that.
You should see it for yourself lol zui is dope to me.
they dont give os update for atleast two times too bad for a flagship sometimes no update at all,forgot leenovo they give value for money but sofware is terrible
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by Jake420: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
drjprince:
they dont give os update for atleast two times too bad for a flagship sometimes no update at all,forgot leenovo they give value for money but sofware is terrible
d
But they're focusing on that more now the update for the z6 pro came out a month and a week after its initial release
Re: Let's Talk About The Lenovo Z6 Pro by BrianRose: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please some help me need a product recommendation from this site- https://meritmeter.com/

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Beat By Dre Earbud The Bass Booster Edition / Elon Musk Says X (formally Twitter) Will Start Charging $1 For / Oppo Mirror 5s Full Device Specifications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.