Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria (1953 Views)

Oliseh: Ighalo Is Good, But Osimhen Is Exceptional Striker Who Can Get Better / AFCON: Why Nigeria Lost To Algeria – Rohr / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by holllandis: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
That ball should have been passed to Musa in first half

Very useless selfish bastard
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by Profkomolafe(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by ALISMILE(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
but the match never finish na

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by kunleweb: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
ALISMILE:

grin weed

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by holllandis: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
ALISMILE:

ALISMILE:
kunleweb:

grin weed
Shey u see?
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by AAA593: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ndidi wey sabi commit foul anyhow. E no dey care
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by Rossikk(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
THAT TEAM PLUS COACH WAS BRIBED UP IN MATCH FIXING.

LOOK HOW CASUAL THEY BECAME IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES. THEY WERE VIRTUALLY BEGGING ALGERIA TO SCORE. AND IN THE FREE KICK, THEY LEFT THEM SPACE DELIBERATELY ON THE LEFT TO LET THEM SCORE.

CORRUPT. DON'T TRUST THEM ONE BIT.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by MDsambo: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
How I wish Victor Osinmhen will take that Ighalo's place. I jst wonder why they keep on playing him dude is so selfish

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Forget all these bro. The game is over, move on. There can only be one winner, AND IT MUST NOT BE YOUR TEAM?!

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by THUNDER4real(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
For now, Nigeria has no goalkeeper. What we need most in that team is a goalkeeper. If Enyema was still our goalkeeper, Algeria won't have scored that their winning goal. I wish we can buy Algeria goalkeeper, that guy is good.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by rapboss(m): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2019
THUNDER4real:
For now, Nigeria has no goalkeeper. What we need most in that team is a goalkeeper. If Enyema was still our goalkeeper, Algeria won't have scored that their winning goal. I wish we can buy Algeria goalkeeper, that guy is good.

Which good

*sips* snail blood*
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by Beverlyjean(f): 12:36am On Jul 15, 2019
THUNDER4real:

But the goalie wasn't at fault for any goal he conceeded In this tournament

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2019
holllandis:
That ball should have been passed to Musa in first half

Very useless selfish bastard

Musa was on his blind side...

Besides, his role is to strike and not always look to pass.

Some days ago people were complaining of Musa being too unselfish grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by OkCornel(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:

But the goalie wasn't at fault for any goal he conceeded In this tournament

Empty post better pass Akpeyi jare...
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2019
THUNDER4real:
I'm even sure most people didn't get to see how good he is. He wasn't tested at all. You need to go back to Algeria-Germany to know how good he is
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Reason We Lost To Algeria by HarryDuce(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2019
We just saw a repeat of his performance against Argentina in the world cup.

After all the praises, he still disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

My 2015/16 Betting Packages For Everyone (may God Help Us) / Npfl Final Day - El Kanemi Vs Mfm Fc Live On Nta Youtube Channel / Live Text Commentary: Niger Tornadoes Vs Akwa United (AITEO CUP 2017 Final)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.