Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah (16068 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) / Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bad journalism
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by nicepoker101(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
starbuck:
Extend my regards to my mom cry
how are you sure they will meet at the same place.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by sapientia(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
My brain ooo.

Who send me to read this?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Nairaland
Op
Mods
All of you are mentally sick for posting this trash.

I usually read this kind of grammar on the instructions page of Chinese products.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by laudate: 2:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Tmania:
Expert filmmaker Eddie Ugbomah has been laid to surplus in Lagos

- Ugbomah, one of Nigerian movie engineering pioneers, was masked at Vaults and Garden, Ikoyi, Lagos

- The filmmaker died in the rest home two living to his undergoing a counteractive surgery after around Nigerians say cause resources to bottom his medicinal bills

The decease of the Nigerian film giant was destroyed by the chairman of the Chief Eddie Ugbomah checkup back Committee, Adedayo Thomas (DG, NFVCB) through Shaibu Husseini who is a part of the stock raising committee.

Chief Ugbomah was one of the pioneers of Nollywood and had worked with lots of business large wigs in revolutionising the industry, no admiration his committal was overflowing with memorable moments as he was laid to take it easy on Friday, July 12, at the Vaults and Garden, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Final funeral of at the last filmmaker Chief Eddie Ugbomah. Photo/Facebook Shaibu Husseini

Immediate family of late lamented filmmaker Eddie Ugbomah during his burial. Photo/Facebook Shaibu Husseini
Internationally recognised Nigerian flutist, T-shirt Mac, was on position to give his continue obey to the celebrated filmmaker through his flute.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/14/photos-from-the-conclusive-funeral-of-behind-schedule-filmmaker-eddie-ugbomah/

Read all the sections highlighted in bold. And tell us whether it is meaningful to the reader. You just rushed to copy and paste content, that does not make any sense.

The pictures may have been okay, but the commentary was incomprehensible. undecided I keep saying it - some of you bloggers will not make heaven. No be lie.....
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Tmania:

- Ugbomah, one of Nigerian movie engineering pioneers, was masked at Vaults and Garden, Ikoyi, Lagos

- The filmmaker died in the rest home two living to his undergoing a counteractive surgery after around Nigerians say cause resources to bottom his medicinal bills

The decease of the Nigerian film giant was destroyed by the chairman of the Chief Eddie Ugbomah checkup back Committee, Adedayo Thomas (DG, NFVCB) through Shaibu Husseini who is a part of the stock raising committee.

Chief Ugbomah was one of the pioneers of Nollywood and had worked with lots of business large wigs in revolutionising the industry, no admiration his committal was overflowing with memorable moments as he was laid to take it easy on Friday, July 12, at the Vaults and Garden, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Final funeral of at the last filmmaker Chief Eddie Ugbomah. Photo/Facebook Shaibu Husseini

Immediate family of late lamented filmmaker Eddie Ugbomah during his burial. Photo/Facebook Shaibu Husseini

Internationally recognised Nigerian flutist, T-shirt Mac, was on position to give his continue obey to the celebrated filmmaker through his flute.

Thanks for sharing

However, did you proofread this?

LOL @ T-shirt Mac

Maybe a bot typed this...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by Papaaldrich: 5:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Rest in peace Sir, see Ndidi and that big headed boy Emmanuel behind. Great family
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by Zodiac61(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Tmania:

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/14/photos-from-the-conclusive-funeral-of-behind-schedule-filmmaker-eddie-ugbomah/

Makes no sense at all. If you do not understand English, don't post.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by IamPlato(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:
Extend my regards to my mom cry
Send My Greetings To Egoamaka
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by starbuck(f): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Send My Greetings To Egoamaka

undecided undecided
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eddie Ugbomah by IamPlato(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:

undecided undecided
thought you were related to the family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) / Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money / Alexreports,wife Celebrate Second Baby's Birthday With Amazing Family Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.