Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka (25074 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by backnbeta(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
StillX10:
When God rested on the 7the day The Devil rushed to create Buhari in his image
Funny you grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Reference(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Totally agree. We must come together round a table and discuss our corporate existence. Violence of any kind starts with a breakdown in communication and a failure to discourse. The level of mutual suspicion in this country is seriously worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by HzRF(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Lolz old news

Just like saying

The sky is blue

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by dododawa1: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
mu2sa2:
This man is always blowing hot air. Since everyone has failed in his estimation, he should contest election and fix things instead of criticising everybody - from Chinua Achebe to Obansanjo to Gej to Buhari. If he were not an atheist perhaps somebody would advise him to pray for the leaders rather than adopting this holier-than-thou attitude of seeing nothing good in others.
correct talk
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Torinoaudrey: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Tell afonjas that this is the trouble they brought upon this country, voting a cow as president, God help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by bishopkay: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2019
When we spoke, they attacked us and called us IPOB. Mr a full blooded Uhrobo man was tagged Igbo simply because I saw the truth and stood by it!

They were running around in denial forgetting denial is the first stage of grief but now, they are creating threads upandan wailing especially metaphysical. Are you no longer enjoying your next level?

Buhari is not even fit to be a primary school class captain talk more the president of a socially and tribally diverse country as Nigeria! That man's crass incompetence and foolishness is "full options"! Na follow come... nothing dey the head. Unfortunately we have 4 more years to go ooo so tighten your seat belts

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by lexy2014: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2019
MobilityExpress:

PDP was worse abeg. If not for PDP's terrible performance, Buhari won't be president today. PDP is the reason we have a Buhari government today. Bunch of thieves and thugs. All they know how to do very well is steal angry

PDP isn't d reason buhari is president. U can find d reasons below. Pls pardon d foul language

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by alibiguy: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2019
lunacol:
Tinubu has been a proponent of restructuring.Why is he no longer agitating for restructuring the Nigerian polity?

It's because he's now a major power broker at the national level. Restructuring will limit his influence even among his people.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2019
So in Soyinka's mind the solution to the failure is another conference? What happened to the 2014 conference?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Elliot2(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
I blame Nnamdi KANU for wasting his prophetic gifts to talk and warn us about future events,instead of using it to predict bet9ja and nairabet games. He would have become very rich. Chai, why God no give me this kind gift?!
P.s. Guys,today is my birthday; please say a word or two. And also, you can ask for my account in order to bless my day. Thank you!
Please,let us not also give up on us, their situation we are now will one day go.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Myhusband(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Buhari and success are opposite side, he's just an opportunist because of the lack of exposure of his kinsmen

as corrupt as all head of States and president was they made an impact. what impact does Buhari brought to Nigerians ever since than his useless WAI that end up soiling Nigerians name in the mud outside of Nigeria

very useless cow

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by AerialMapper: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2019
98 Million people in multi-dimensional poverty!!

Record breaking ineptitude
For those without the ability to research, let me help you with the definition

Multidimensional poverty encompasses the various deprivations experienced by poor people in their daily lives – such as poor health, lack of education, inadequate living standards, disempowerment, poor quality of work, the threat of violence, and living in areas that are environmentally hazardous, among others.

I will add lack of sense to this as well!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by 8stargeneral: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
RUGA, president!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Onyenna(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2019
StillX10:

I no like Buhari oooh.... But....Guy, this your statement shock me.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by sharpwriter(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Kundagarten:
Where are the cows?

They're in Aso Rock grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by A2dbzzz(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2019
elchariotlp:
We never even enter Next Level Finish.

We never see anything... We die here... Nobody Dey go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Zenlife: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2019
iwaeda:
Buhari is not a leader

Observation:
Buhari has never been a leader of the people of Nigeria. I won't be surprised if FBI and like investigate Buhari to reveal he isn't Nigerian and never have, hence he isn't nationalist.
Buhari don't give a hoot what happens to Nigeria and her people, for the people.

Buhari's only purpose of attaining Power via falsehood, gross corruption and rigging having tasted oil as a boss, is to take over Nigeria with his Fulani jihadist kinsmen.

Buhari is leader of the Fulanis (Aliens to Nigeria). He thinks he can succeed by fooling idiots like Tinubu and other South West Muslims, installing Fulanis as service chiefs to curb opposition and resistances by weaponry.

He undermines the fervent will of the people. This will consume him.

Buhari is not a good human.
Buhari is a chameleon.
Buhari is pure evil impersonated.

Nature will destroy him and his cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by GGirll: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm not trying to be a tribalism but I must say the truth for posterity sake....when Jonathan oh I miss him so much called for a national confab many well meaning Nigerians n this professor of cultism in Nigeria vehemently opposed him on that just because he is Deltan n because it will help in reorganizing the constitution to favour all especially d most hated Igbo tribe. Now Mr prof why didn't you voice out when all these evils bedevilled d Eastern region, when Nnamdi became a sheep that d FG must slaughter for standing up for d truth,why didn't you voice out when there was python dance n declaration of Ipob members a terrorism group absolving Opc,boko haram,militants n herdsmen Why didnt you voice out when bandits are kidnapping n killing people in other regions?? I beg for your answers.....just because a high profiled individual from your tribe has been murdered all you hypocrites are now coming out of your hiddings to come n spew rubbish.....I will never forget FELA KUTI because he was a man of foresight n his music was a prophesy that most G.Os never saw or prophesied n yet his own brother OBJ showed him hell before Aids took him may God rest his soul. I only pray for d good citizens of this country that are helpless but my prayer for you wicked men n women in this country is that may ye all reap all you sowed to your last generation n may ye all be visted with evils n blood lets as d voiceless has been meted to for too long. You should be ashamed for being a professor of cultism in Nigeria another bomb that is yet to explode.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by sharpwriter(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Reference:
Totally agree. We must come together round a table and discuss our corporate existence. Violence of any kind starts with a breakdown in communication and a failure to discourse. The level of mutual suspicion in this country is seriously worrisome.

Don't be funny... It has already been done... It was the same national confab report this cow president threw into archives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by sharpwriter(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

So in Soyinka's mind the solution to the failure is another conference? What happened to the 2014 conference?

No mind am... Since he's old, he might have forgotten!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Staro: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Fail is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by mankand(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2019
StillX10:

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by sonofElElyon: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2019
The right to vote is exactly that.. A right! It is your choice to either exercise same or abstain from so doing.. It is not a duty like people say.. It is a right.. If you are not satisfied with the quality of candidates, you can choose to abstain from voting.. Does not mean you are not a responsible citizen.. To abstain from voting is a form of protest against the status quo.

inforesource:
Did prof Soyinka vote? I thought he ran out of the country before the election? So doesn't have the moral right to criticise PMB.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Isn't it sweet that NNAMDI KANU KNEW EVEN BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTION THAT BUHARI IS AND WILL BE A FAILURE IF HE WINS BUT THEIR NOBEL WHATEVER WOLE SOYINKA THE SO CALLED LEATNED AND INTELLECTUAL CAMPAIGNED FOR BUHARI ONLY TO FIND OUT HES A FAILURE IN 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Kenneth10110(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2019
StillX10:

grin grin grin i dan laugh so tey i start cough

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by isnovic(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2019
Indaba.....kongi has spoken; let PMB listen because kongi himself is an INSTITUTION!!!
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Adakintroy2: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2019
Racoon:
See how he said it instead of calling it what it's-"The Buhari govt have failed" If it is Jonathan now Kongi will be running his mouth anyhow.Guess you helped entrenched the evil because of parochial sentiments?

So when are you going to lead another group of "Occupy Nigeria" protesters against this evil regime?

God bless you for this. He wants to call a conference. But Jonathan attempted to do so..but they did not lend him a hand. All because of tribe and sentiment. This Soyinka disgust me..hiding behind intellect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by delawal: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2019
a man who couldn't rule well when he was young(1984), how can he do it well when older(2015). a point for reflection

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by slowice(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2019
It's sad that we still play politics at this stage... We should know that the only political party we ve is Nigeria and we can't afford to destroy it. The level of wickedness and divisiveness in this government is alarming and is destroying the entire country but somehow this government still ve time to play even more politics with everything

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by Dislokateddoggy: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2019
I am in full support of your accession sir but I am so disappointed with Buhari as the president of Nigeria what kind of humans is this, I am so perplex with his very useless style of governing and is so partisan in his selection it tells how dubious Buhari his well fela told us before that he is an animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by DimIsaac10(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
Atikulate... Una no gree

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka by follock007(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2019
Prince of Persia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari / Scarcity Of Fuel In Anambra State - Pictures / Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.