Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Sites That Never Existed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sites That Never Existed (1134 Views)

Post Sites That Have Traffic!! I Want To Place Adverts / Best Web Hosting Sites That Offers .com.ng ??? / Checkout This Amazingly Useful Nigerian Websites You Never Knew Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sites That Never Existed by azeez1973(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hello, I am interested in being the next future Zuckernberg. what are the next future sites that doesn't exist now?
Re: Sites That Never Existed by czarina(f): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
azeez1973:
Hello, I am interested in being the next future Zuckernberg. what are the next future sites that doesn't exist now?
Don't be naive. You think people with ideas worth anything, will really tell you?

2 Likes

Re: Sites That Never Existed by azeez1973(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
czarina:
Don't be naive. You think people with ideas worth anything, will really tell you?

yy
Re: Sites That Never Existed by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2019
azeez1973:
Zuckerberg.
Re: Sites That Never Existed by Donmoscojaja(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
neverexisted.com

2 Likes

Re: Sites That Never Existed by hostkobo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
azeez1973:

So you want someone to give you for free, the idea that will make you the next Zuckenberg.

Did Zuckenberg ask anyone for the idea that has made him a household name?

awoof dey run bele o.

HK
Re: Sites That Never Existed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
czarina:

Thank u jare, zukabeg kor, dat facebook boy ni..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sites That Never Existed by azeez1973(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Internetfunds:

Thank u jare, zukabeg kor, dat facebook boy ni..
meaning?
Re: Sites That Never Existed by bedfordng(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
site that doesn't exist includes , site where one can charge their phone online, where one can generate light online etc

1 Like

Re: Sites That Never Existed by czarina(f): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
bedfordng:
site that doesn't exist includes , site where one can charge their phone online, where one can generate light online etc
Or sites we can download food cheesy cheesy

Cc:azeez1973
Re: Sites That Never Existed by azeez1973(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
bedfordng:
funny haha
Re: Sites That Never Existed by ThirdWorldThug: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
azeez1973:
funny haha

Stop laughing! Get to work!

His ideas might be your only chance at becoming "Zuckernberg".
Re: Sites That Never Existed by czarina(f): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
ThirdWorldThug:

Stop laughing! Get to work!

His ideas might be your only chance at becoming "Zuckernberg"
grin grin
Re: Sites That Never Existed by MrCoker: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
bedfordng:

So many God like men in Africa. Look at the brilliant idea you have.
Re: Sites That Never Existed by hostkobo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
bedfordng:

Hi there,

A project I was putting together sometime back actually involved 'wireless electricity' - which is already possible. Wireless electricity is the transmission of electrical energy without cables.

So the challenge with your idea would be how to mitigate losses in electrical charge levels, as electricity travels via several computer network infrastructure. I would restructure your idea as follows: an electricity merchant website - where individuals can buy electricity online...in real time.......for example: could it be possible that I sit in Nigeria and buy electrical charges from a company/vendor in Europe/America/anywhere, to charge my batteries and power my home?

@bedfordng
Are you a student? if you are interested in this as a project, please msg me......

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers With More Than 10k Daily Pageviews, Post Your Blog Url. We Ha Beta Deal / Am A Professional Website Designer, Build Website For Bank , Schools, Business / How Do Web Hosts/developers Make Money In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.