Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Do I Be A Celeb? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do I Be A Celeb? (437 Views)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / Lady In Pains After Discovering The Guy She's Been Snubbing Is Now A Celeb / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Be A Celeb? by azeez1973(m): 12:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Hello,guys.How Can I Become A Social Media Celebrity Overnight?
Re: How Do I Be A Celeb? by Olorunnim: 1:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Just do something crazy and post it online, you'll see the Kain attention you o get,
Things like sharing your nudes, robbing banks, kidnapping etc just make sure it's something Negative, as Nigerian Youths are attracted to that a lot More.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Be A Celeb? by johndik(m): 1:35am On Jul 15, 2019
azeez1973:
then you must read this thread, sorry i cant post the article here i got to post the link: https://figeria.com/topic-How-To-Become-A-Celebrity-Famous-Overnight
Re: How Do I Be A Celeb? by blackpanthar: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2019
gUESS what?

MANY CELEBS wish they could be anonymous like you. There is PEACE IN ANONYMITY.

Do not be deceived though I perceive that you already are.... MANY CELEBS STRUGGLE to remain relevant... they LIE in different forms just to TREND.

BEING A CELEB DOES NOT PAY....
Can you stand being ridiculed, scandals, social media savagery, kidnappers, robbers, etc?

If you have a talent or gift, USE IT SKILLFULLY and you will be famous and you will have better chances of lasting for years.

BUT TO RUSH AND BECOME KNOWN ONE TIME... its not worth it.

MAKE YOUR MONEY, LIVE QUIETLY, go for the shows and the parties BUT do not let this world PUT THEIR EYE ON YOU.... else you may need juju to protect yourselves when thieves are after you because of what they ASSUME you have.

I know my words may not make sense to you BUT consider 10years from now.

azeez1973:
Re: How Do I Be A Celeb? by Wealthierboy(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Olorunnim:
Just do something crazy and post it online, you'll see the Kain attention you o get,
Things like sharing your nudes, robbing banks, kidnapping etc just make sure it's something Negative, as Nigerian Youths are attracted to that a lot More.
yeah, like sleeping with your blood mother, slaping your father, or try to be like Bobrisky
Re: How Do I Be A Celeb? by Olorunnim: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2019
Wealthierboy:
yeah, like sleeping with your blood mother, slaping your father, or try to be like Bobrisky
Ahha I no send am ooo, my hand no dey at all if hin do am, na him wan be celebrity by force.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kimoprah Evicted From The Big Brother House / “even If You Don’t Smoke Or Drink, You Will Still Die And Go To Hell” – Regina D / I Didn’t Believe It When My Cousin Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido – Peruzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.