Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (16953 Views)

What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by iCauseTrouble: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
seanwilliam:
how much can start that ? and how profitable is it?
Don't know much about it. Make your research
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Bbbwings: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Viking007:
Is it the forex stuff you've created multiple 5k threads for? I'll pass. Thanks.
Why not put the 5k?
cheesy grin
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Moneywirer: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Viking007:
Permit me to laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy. What you just wrote is not different from what I go through. Sometimes it's difficult explaining how someone can be complaining despite earning so much. I honestly never dreamt I could earn the kind of salary I earn today, but! Zero peace of mind. Everyday is pressure upon pressure, no chance for mistakes. Alot of my colleagues now have hbp. It's that bad. Imagine being depressed on a Sunday just because the next day is Monday. cheesy

Can we just have a swap. I studied computer engineering

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by gnykelly(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
seanwilliam:
@gnykelly how much do u think i can sell each in december? i want to start early august with 20-chick. i strongly believe 15 must survive. pls reply asap

5_6k...

20 is small start with 50
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Marvis4real(f): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
i love my job as a teacher but Abia State no wan pay

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by oboy81: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
rottenPussy:
Judging from my Monica, you should be able to tell that I'm terribly depressed. That job fetched me this rotten p*

Now I wear air fresher as pampers undecided #puke
Sorry abt that
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by seanwilliam(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
gnykelly:

5_6k...

20 is small start with 50
so profitable? i go start with 30 make i see how he go be
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by gnykelly(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
seanwilliam:
so profitable? i go start with 30 make i see how he go be

Very profitable
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by piagetskinner(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Considering the fact that one has to travel everyday to lekki from the mainland...

It’s highly tiring if I get work close to my house I’ll be so glad
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Welcomme: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
TheSociopath:

I left my bank job to pursue my Master's degree fully. I don't pray I go back, unless I have no alternative
You have mind ooo... Leave your work for masters...
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by TheSociopath(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Welcomme:
You have mind ooo... Leave your work for masters...

Sounds unreasonable right? I'm not sure I would have left if it was another job
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by seanwilliam(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
gnykelly:

Very profitable
assuming i sell am 4k x lets say 25 survive out of 30= 100k?

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by gandkiss: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
My banking job sucks like shiit, am only happy when am at home with my family
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Viking007:
You won't know till it happens.

Dude said 200k is a good salary
100k in some States is far better than 200k in lag

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Him never start life

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Viking007:
Is it the forex stuff you've created multiple 5k threads for? I'll pass. Thanks.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Real forex traders are not begging for 5k online

They are engaged

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
rottenPussy:
Judging from my Monica, you should be able to tell that I'm terribly depressed. That job fetched me this rotten p*

Now I wear air fresher as pampers undecided #puke
were l'eleyi
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Buynowautos:
Waking up to go to work was my worse nightmare nothing made me happy about the job from being threatened about being sacked to being forced to sell expired products. Even though the pay was ok I was never happy. I took courses to enable me switch to marketing from sales but my move were not looked at as no godfather to help me climb the career chain. Eventually lost the job and given peanut as benefit.

Despite no steady income I'm so happy now as an online taxi driver. I see life in a different perspective now, the air feels cooler and colours looks brighter. Thank God for the gift of life.

Great one. I once read a recommendation by one guy on Facebook. His recommendation is for uber drivers and those that meet a lot of people in their business.

Plan with a good tailor. Get sample materials and display at the back of car. Show customers some of your works.Convinvce them to patronize you.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Welcomme: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
TheSociopath:

Sounds unreasonable right? I'm not sure I would have left if it was another job
You must have really hated this job for u to have said this.
But at least the salary was coming in....
In my own case, the job I am doing is depressing not because of the job but the owner of the school and how they talk to people... It is a school... But I am still confused cuz I just reason it that it is better I further rather than wasting my time where there is no career growth..

I recently rejected a marketing job in a Bank recently. Many here advised me not to take the job because of the frustration and stress that come with the job
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
TheSociopath:

I left my bank job to pursue my Master's degree fully. I don't pray I go back, unless I have no alternative

But what's bad about Bank jobs?
I mean the average salary of a confirmed entry level graduate in a bank is above #150k after tax except Zenith bank and that's good money .
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by mac04: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Viking007:
Permit me to laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy. What you just wrote is not different from what I go through. Sometimes it's difficult explaining how someone can be complaining despite earning so much. I honestly never dreamt I could earn the kind of salary I earn today, but! Zero peace of mind. Everyday is pressure upon pressure, no chance for mistakes. Alot of my colleagues now have hbp. It's that bad. Imagine being depressed on a Sunday just because the next day is Monday. cheesy

I had to summon courage before I can go to work today.The environment has become so toxic.My employers will want you to run and tie your leg at the same time .The pay is okay but I'm not happy.Always wishing the day will not break.If not for the family I need to cater for,I would av resigned.

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Viking007(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
mac04:

I had to summon courage before I can go to work today.The environment has become so toxic.My employers will want you to run and tie your leg at the same time .The pay is okay but I'm not happy.Always wishing the day will not break.If not for the family I need to cater for,I would av resigned.
Same here brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Bbbwings: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Zizy99:
You can partner with Oriflame, a Swedish beauty and cosmetics company in Nigeria to make cool money with your smart phone.
We have amazing offers this month to enable you make even extra if only you are coachable and ready to put in the work.
This is purely legit.
With this you can sack your boss sooner than later.

Click on this link to learn more

https:///2348036519099
grin grin cheesy
MLM on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by andycoal40(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Viking007:
Same here brother.

Mak i dey assist u na
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by dgee1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
I don't know why, something tells me you could help me in securing a job/getting productively engaged. Would be grateful.

ImaIma1:

I can relate.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by ImaIma1(f): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
dgee1:
I don't know why, something tells me you could help me in securing a job/getting productively engaged. Would be grateful.

Dm me. Let's see if I can help in any way
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by dgee1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
OK. I have sent you an email.

Thank you.

ImaIma1:

Dm me. Let's see if I can help in any way
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Kul3ger(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2019
deltateam:

What course did you study? I hope you don't mind #20 000 per month?

You do have an offer?
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by deltateam: 5:52am On Jul 16, 2019
Kul3ger:

You do have an offer?

What course?
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by olatunyemi(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2019
I am a Corp member that find myself in a private place that pays 30k monthly apart from federal government allowance. But I work all through the day from 8-8. Saturday and Sunday inclusive. Though the work is to sit down and entertain customers for not more than 5 minutes each. And at most 40 people in a day. some days are just 20. The annoying part is no time for weekend and it's a new environment for me where I don't have friends because I don't understand the language.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by TheSociopath(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Welcomme:
You must have really hated this job for u to have said this.
But at least the salary was coming in....
In my own case, the job I am doing is depressing not because of the job but the owner of the school and how they talk to people... It is a school... But I am still confused cuz I just reason it that it is better I further rather than wasting my time where there is no career growth..

I recently rejected a marketing job in a Bank recently. Many here advised me not to take the job because of the frustration and stress that come with the job

You see, having an abusive boss is the worse thing that can ever happen to you in a job

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by TheSociopath(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

But what's bad about Bank jobs?
I mean the average salary of a confirmed entry level graduate in a bank is above #150k after tax except Zenith bank and that's good money .

It's not just about the money... Question is: do you have time for yourself and your family? Are you employable if you're sacked? Are you chanced to do a side business? So many things to consider bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Is Your Finance Department Structure / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / South African Senior Military Officer Dismissed Over Social Media Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.