Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (91424 Views)

BBNaija: Diane In Massive Cleavage-Baring Top As Biggie Makes Announcement / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by joseph6071: 3:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Yesterday, while laying down on the bed, it could be viewed and caught on cam the movement of the Big Brother Naija housemate, Nelson on the beautiful Diane.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-breaking-nelson-finally-had-sx.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Mrop(m): 4:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Haaaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by saheedbadmus(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2019
i feel this BBN is a show of shame..but since does watching it payed to watch it whats my business

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by falcon01: 5:30am On Jul 15, 2019
pls and pls what's the purpose of BBN? Is it the person with the highest Number of sexual intercourse wins or what? I don't get it

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Where Is the video wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Jestin: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Non non non nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by moriss33(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2019
What's new ??
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Non.sense and Ingredients grin. When we are still nursing our broken hearts from yesterday match

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2019
falcon01:
pls and pls what's the purpose of BBN? Is it the person with the highest Number of sexual intercourse wins or what? I don't get it

Sex sells. That's the lesson.

Anyway, if you want to have free sex and be celebrated and rewarded for it just try and get into the BBnaija show.

36 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Charleys: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Finally.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by cynthiaqueen98(f): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2019
hmmm what a shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by victorian(f): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2019
victorian:
Lol
You mean the sex is too good to be true undecided
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by victorian(f): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2019
savior22:
You mean the sex is too good to be true undecided

I know for them? cheesy

This is a guy and lady sexually attracted to each other , even though shes smallish in stature.

Na dem sabi.. They can keep forking .. They are both adults and they know having sex on tv will keep from being evicted for a while .

So let the sex continue. Me, i have better things to do , than watch bbnaija.

Comments here is so funny , thats why i laughed. grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by goodnewscliff(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2019
rhis is the reason for bbn..... the long awaited activity

Spits

sad sad angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Raydos: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2019
This is what BBNaija want exactly nah!!

Why do the participants keep having sex with themselves every year??

This is what BBNaija want exactly and if you can't cope they'll evict you immediately!!

Imagine miracle that had sex with almost every one in the house last year was declared winner of BBN!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by femi4: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
hmmm what a shame
she tried, after 2 weeks now. Body no be firewood

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Body no be firewood nah,
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2019
undecided
So d knacking don start.....issoryt

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by aishapmbtoto: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Body no be firewood
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2019
A
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Solidstar01: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Good
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by kaycexx(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Life goes on.
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by sylve11: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2019
See wetin people dey subscribe their dstv to watch... grin grin grin cool

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Proof
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by Moanahh: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2019
angry angry
No shame
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by erimmy(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2019
Lazy youths.

Check my signature and be self sufficient.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) by martineverest(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm really happy that Nigerians aren't watchingthis BBN

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.