Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders (32785 Views)

Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Cityguy: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
BishopMagic:

Because they are majority Christians and did not side with your khalifar Buhari
A cat would always be one.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by oyatz(m): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2019
And how is that your headache sir?

BishopMagic:

To show how disunited Oyoruba nation is, they are the only region that has a factionalized Cultural group .

Have you heard of Arewa factions or PANDEF and Ohaneze having factions?

These people are Not united
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by oyatz(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2019
And you are only interested in God's or Nigerian agenda?

tsinzu:
Tinubu is only interested in his selfish agenda
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by oyatz(m): 6:20am On Jul 16, 2019
Why don't you too support YOUR OWN agenda and let's see where you will get to.

izombie:
simple. Supporting buhari and his fulani agenda suits tinubu at the moment because of the fear of efcc. So he will defend this administration no matter what.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by oyatz(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2019
Say your own and don't think you can dictate for Tinubu what he should say.

Esulaalu1:
Tinubu shouldn't have said what he said
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by nku5: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2019
Tinubu and his touts are a plague to their people sha. Its unbelievable what is happening

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by ycat: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2019
You always have to be told something you already know.

Tinubu is 500,000 votes the senior of the Afenifebi in Yorubaland and so speak for us, majority carries the vote and that's after the rigging of the Pdp and busing in of ibos to Oyo state.

Lightening:

Tell us what happened during the election that portrays Tinubu as the one that speaks for Yoruba? Election that Buhari won with a few thousand votes inspite of the heavy malpractices in favour of the APC.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by ycat: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2019
He's the Yoruba leader by virtue of getting more votes in Yorubaland more than anyone, he's also the most influential politician, the Awolowo of our time. Tinubu think Yoruba first unlike the akotileta in Pdp. Tinubu is the Yoruba leader.
sapoyoro:

pls bro
when did tinubu become yoruba leader?
he is an apc leader and nothing more than that
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by ycat: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2019
One oloriburuku mashanfani were abugije mod banned 'wowcatty' here yesterday, that your hand you used to ban will be stricken with pain like never before, your life starts and ends here on nairaland. Oloshi, ban this one too, I need time off this shameful forum one can't confidently ask people to check out anyway. And the imbecilles that keep reporting to mods should be able to get as much as they give and not cry for help from mods.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by sapoyoro(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2019
ycat:
He's the Yoruba leader by virtue of getting more votes in Yorubaland more than anyone, he's also the most influential politician, the Awolowo of our time. Tinubu think Yoruba first unlike the akotileta in Pdp. Tinubu is the Yoruba leader.
he is not
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by ycat: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2019
He is and there's nothing anyone can do aboutit.
sapoyoro:

he is not
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by sapoyoro(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2019
ycat:
He is and there's nothing anyone can do aboutit.
you are entitled to your opinion..I'm sure you are an Apc supporter
to me and lots of yoruba,he is not,thanks.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by orisa37: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who is number one

The one who was stupid enough to trade Yoruba Cows, robust, black and spotless for the Fulani's skinning, white and dirty stuffs in Ilorin.

OBJ is Oduduwa No3 after Awolowo.. No1 ODUDUWA was a Nephilim.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by bigfish3k: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2019
phineas:

If this is your response,it is safe to conclude you are not quite bright. Discussions of intellectual capacity on the role of good management in the building of nations will be wasted on you.Enjoy your delusion

intellectual! you are not more intellectual than me, i have been appraised by professors and certified OK. so i dont know who u are to dispute those professors

but why not tell me how what i wrote about lagos and osun are lies. was lagos not a former capital? is osun state not owing salaries?
but instead u diverted to academics
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Funkybabee(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Switruth:
. Calm down please. Na the country wey we see ourselves. Let’s be the positive voices to speak and be heard. Chill please. How business na.

we thank God, thanks..
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by darediamond(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2019
B
Tinubu the Hijacker. The actual Killer of Fashoranti 's daughter.

' Where are the Cows' he arrogantly and senselessly asked.
Tinubu is Chopin alone and soon he will be disgracefully die alone!!!
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by kayusely70(m): 6:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Theyre known PDP supporters who fought one another over N40m gave them by GEJ in 2014.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by ycat: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Yours is just an opinion but mine is a statement of fact. Tinubu is the one to be and beat in Yorubaland. Tinubu got more votes in Yorubaland even with rigging and igbos help you got on pdp side, so more Yoruba are behind Tinubu than your overlords.
sapoyoro:

you are entitled to your opinion..I'm sure you are an Apc supporter
to me and lots of yoruba,he is not,thanks.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by wowcatty: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2019
What has that got to do with anything?
expert234:

And the comments tinubu made was on behalf of the Yorubas, right?
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by wowcatty: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2019
I repeat the votes speaks volumes and it was pdp that rigged the elections in many places not Apc..
Lightening:

Tell us what happened during the election that portrays Tinubu as the one that speaks for Yoruba? Election that Buhari won with a few thousand votes inspite of the heavy malpractices in favour of the APC.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by wowcatty: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Go hit your head on the nearest wall.
Ugosample:

what is This one saying?
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by wowcatty: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Even a new born baby can tell your post to be an empty one. You ibos are obsessed with Tinubu as if your lives depend on him. Not a single day goes by without you igbos mentioning Tinubu, while I can't match a single igbo leader's name with his/her face, you are just that irrelevant to us but your lives have always revolve around a Yoruba at every point in your history, from Olayinka McCauley to Awolowo and now Tinubu.
dokiOloye:

An average Igbo man has no time to hate or envy Tinubu cos Tinubu is not gonna feed him nor prevent him from feeding.
We are republicans and have been practicing democracy b4 d coming of d white man.
The igwe you see in Igbo culture and movies is best described with something like d senate president or speaker of assembly.
The general slogan in Igbo land when you talk of how rich/powerful an individual is is "o na-enye mu nni" meaning "does he feed me"? which is d gospel you buhari and Thiefnuubu's supporters have refused to grasp b/c Thiefnuubu and osama buhari are only enriching their families and political cronies.
Good luck with you and Thiefnuubu's defence.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by wowcatty: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Tinubu cares about Yoruba and our security more than any politician alive.
Esulaalu1:

You are not making any sense

Tinubu that don't give a fuucck about the security situation in South West is the defender of Yoruba?

He is a sell out
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by wowcatty: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2019
One Oponu spotted!
OmoOshodi:
paid e-rat spotted
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by titi4fola(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babacele:
which yeye sense? Many of you just come online to talk without asking questions or care to do a lil research? When Obj wanted to punish innocent Lagosians by withholding the allocations to Lagos while many of these sell outs parading themselves as afenifere where raping the masses by nudging Obj on, it was the political deity called Tinubu that rescued the people. That Tinubu's boldness reverberated all over the nation where fellow governors had chicken out from confronting the brute valled Obj that worked against government being close to the people: what you call Local Development Areas today.

Without Tinubu protecting Gani Adams wouldn't he have been finished long before now especially when the then Obj govt had hung a murder case ,of a police officer on his neck while at the same time facing a PDP sponsored Fasheun war in OPC?

When unharmed robbers stole the people's mandate in Edo, Ondo, etc it was a Tinubu who didn't allow the people to take the law into their hands by encouraging the law courts to safe democracy. I just can't describe the numerous positive attributes that makes Tinubu a national leader. If there is any force that the devilish political elite called PDP fears , it is Tinubu. Why? Go find out. You think Jagaban of Borgu bestowed on Tinubu was a child's play? Even when the hawks in this government had wanted to increase fuel price beyond the present one ; introduced some useless tax ,or some anti people's policy, it was the admonitions of a Tinubu that halted them.

It is an insult to compare anybody in afenifere to Tinubu.
...well said
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Babacele: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
titi4fola:
...well said
Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Charleys: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ha
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Seetto: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
erinalex:

And you lots, didn't sell your conscience to northerner master (Atiku) ?

U are saying all this, because your master Atiku failed to come the president.

Ojukwu came out ibos failed to vote for him.

Alex Ekueheme couldn't secure ibos votes.

Your headache has always been Tinubu, as if he was d one that denied you Biafra.

The amount of time u spend on Tinubu and Yoruba matters, you can never spend 1/10th of it ,to discuss your own leaders and ur region.

It is always Tinubu this, Tinubu that; u can't do without mentioning that name Jagaban every day.

Can't u ignore Tinubu for a while; after all, he's Not ur representative, ur Governor, ur leader, ur President.

Or are u saying, u are OK with d Governor of ur state?

As u love to talk about Tinubu all the time, spend time also to talk about other politicians in d country ; because Tinubu as a person, can not achieve Anything without some people's support.

A tree of Tinubu can not make a forest.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by GMbuharii: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Esulaalu1:

Lalastlala Mynd4 Oboscopy OM4J Sun, please I need chop money

grin grin
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by kcprince: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
I really wish the yorubas will be wise and know tinubu does not have their interest at heart. He is only after his personal ambition.

At the moment his health is very poor. There is no way he can cope with all the workload and sacrifice needed to bring Nigeria back to prosperity.

Pls support a competent candidate ignoring his or her tribe but instead focus on competence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / Fashola Marvels At Hawkers’ Skills In Traffic / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.