Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (95869 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Adebowalay(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2019
Ur mom watch u grow.. Perhaps ur dad pulled some stunt that got ur mom thinking and hence became extra careful... Don't get it twisted... Buh am of d opinion too.. Dnt sit on his lap ever again...roger that!!
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by seanwilliam(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Stillthebest:

You will have to tell your father, whose dick responds anyhow to her daughter, at home to shut up.
there are some avoidable mistakes that we make out of naivety.u are a mumu with certificate.

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Psoul(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

everyone isn't a pervert. besides I used to sit on his laps when I was much younger. that's what family bonding is all about right?

Any child can sit on his father's laps irrespective of his/her age. I won't see it as bn bad.
Where I am concern is why should a mother act that way seeing her daughter sits on her father's laps?
There is something ur mom knows which she has not told u.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

OP, with this your beautiful looking face and mature/alluring body that can almost make a man cum while having fantasies about them?

You want to implicate your daddy abi? You want to 'koba' your father? With that your hard yansh angry

Kindly go sit somewhere else angry If not that you are mad and I am not even sorry to say it, I have been keeping my own laps since, waiting for it to be sat on and you went to sit on daddy's laps.

Lemme remind you that this is another daddy here grin C'mon come to daddy and come sit on my laps like a good girl.

Nonsense and tohyorsih2, RiyadhGoddess and OP herself angry

Are you serious? shocked shocked

I could remember i used to sit on my dad's lap before i left Nigeria sad
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Graduateacher:

You're asking me if the sickness is mostly among men and in the same composition, you're advising that gender gap must be maintained between fathers and daughters. You didn't say it should also be maintained between mothers and sons, so you've already agreed with the statement you opposed initially.

"Pe..nis doesn't usually have sense" you should know what this means

You never jam female maids who sexually assault daughters
Or Adult Females who sexually assault boys..

It happens every time. That fact that it is underreported does not mean it not happening...

Many women are sick and perversive too!

You are still shielding your Gender...
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Please Did I Commit Any Crime?

Ok so I came home cos we've closed for the semester. And in the evening I came into the living room and saw dad sitting on the couch watching TV so I sat on his laps. then mum walks in and pulls me by my ear and tells me never to sit on Dad's laps again.

I felt very bad and angry. did I commit any crime if I can't sit on my Dad's laps who's laps should I sit on.
Mine cheesy
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by FreeSpirited: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2019
The way you guys are bashing this innocent girl with no hidden thought, she might actually start seeing her dad as a potential sex object, cos of the way you guys fixated on the idea of a father fvcking her daughter.........Her curiosity might actually be rekindled to test this assumption.

And in that regard, she might start subduing her dad to various stylish and subtle test to see her dads reaction. And if care is not taken, its either she gets obsessed about the thought of her dad getting sexual with her, a thought that never existed before.. or she starts tempting her dad. And you know the devil, u only have to entertain some thoughts before he starts helping it towards fruitions. May God help us. Human psychology can be funny.

This life is something else now

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Juliearth(f): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

everyone isn't a pervert. besides I used to sit on his laps when I was much younger. that's what family bonding is all about right?

"much younger" is the word. Are you a kid now? Don't you follow some of these unfortunate news trends online? Perhaps you don't know that that lower orifice of a man has a mind of its own. I understand that you want to bond with your dad, but it doesn't have to be by sitting on his laps, there are other ways to bond.

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Juliearth(f): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2019
lyricallyfestus:
is your father Joseph? I no dey like children wey no dey take correction... Once his body responds to stimuli... Just forget am sense Don lost be that

You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Stillthebest: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2019
seanwilliam:
there are some avoidable mistakes that we make out of naivety.u are a mumu with certificate.

You still have to tell your father who made that mistake on your sisters that he's mumu and raised a mumu child whose public display and advertisement of foolishness on a public forum and chose to tell people to shut up before he can type his gibberish with his half baked education, is second to none.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2019
nairalanduseles:
There is nothing wrong....your mum is jealous and insecure ... . Don't let it stress you

Add me on WhatsApp send me a private mssg let's chat
Lool. Just like that, WhatsApp?
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Katier00(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2019
desthan:

At a certain age cool

You ommitted the above, please complete your sentence.
you are right. She is in higher institution. So at that age you don't have any business with sitting on anybody's laps

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by TheeDetective: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2019
@Op; is there something wrong with you? undecided A lot of people here have told you that what you did is not appropriate (Very good that a few have called you out on that) and yet you are still arguing . WHAT YOUR MUM DID IS THE RIGHT THING; so stop this STUBBORN ATTITUDE you are displaying here . Have you not been reading what has been going on in the news of recent? Or you think incest can't happen in reality? Get real; and LEAVE YOUR FATHERS' LAP FOR YOUR MOTHER and face your front, since you are now a grown woman. ENOUGH SAID.

7 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by seanwilliam(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Stillthebest:

You still have to tell your father who made that mistake on your sisters that he's mumu and raised a mumu child whose public display and advertisement of foolishness on a public forum and chose to tell people to shut up before he can type his gibberish with his half baked education, is second to none.
you are still the best bro
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by pyro62(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

Ok so I came home cos we've closed for the semester. And in the evening I came into the living room and saw dad sitting on the couch watching TV so I sat on his laps. then mum walks in and pulls me by my ear and tells me never to sit on Dad's laps again.

I felt very bad and angry. did I commit any crime if I can't sit on my Dad's laps who's laps should I sit on.

Mom ain't sharing her husband's love! Goan marry Your Own husband! I'm single to stupor wink

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by LastName: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Is a spy camera that uses an inbuilt rechargeable battery
Single stand alone camera with memory card.
Call/WhatsApp 07039573954 for your wireless IP camera and installations for 50k(Is Negotiable)

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by adotuo: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2019
..my dear there is nothing wrong...but then, you are a woman now not a child any longer act wisely...if you still dont understand then ask your mom

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Tallyglobal(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2019
U're not kid any more, the place is meant for ur good mother.
Can U UnCloth in front of ur Dad? If no pls stay off cos Sometime the dick mind may not be there to make an attempt but Satan Digging...
Wisdom I pray.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Mrrespect(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

To avoid story that touches, dont do that again. I repeat don't do that again. He who has ears... Complete it yourself. Me I've said my own. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by cooljoe(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

Really so u think you are still a little girl? Will you feel comfortable undressing in front of your dad? You are no longer a child accept your moms advice simple
simple. If u can't UnCloth in front of him, y should u sit on his lap. I had to check her picture. Sister, u are a grown up. Pls don't sit on daddy's laps.

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Seventy7kings: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2019
lyricallyfestus:
is your father Joseph? I no dey like children wey no dey take correction... Once his body responds to stimuli... Just forget am sense Don lost be that
Leave her, spoilt children are ignorant and they dont listen to correction

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

So you still dey this site?update your DP na, you suppose don big by now.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Gvmmjhggf

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Ikennablue(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

don't mind her. But my lap is here. you can sit on it. I won't complain
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2019
maxiuc:
My sister sits on my laps

My sister sometimes UnCloth when I am around but knowing that I am not supposed to be there I will just walk away

My sister we grew up together took bath as kids together even when she was 18 with her boobs pooping we still groove togther

Self discipline the key

You try, self-discipline indeed. You can try that with your daughter too.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by victorazyvictor(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

How can a mother have this horrorendous instinct.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Joystark(f): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Katier00:
It is very improper to sit on your father's laps

No...
It's not.
If you can't be safe around your own father...
Then you're bleeped.
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Joystark(f): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Jesus.
The kinda comments I'm seeing here sef.

I'm guessing blood is no longer thicker than water.

If a child can't be free with her own parents.. sheyb na outsiders wey no go take advantage of her?

Why is everyone growing a twisted mind all of a sudden? cry
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by ibksplen(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Your mom is responding to the whole drama that happened 2 weeks ago with Krest Ambassador and all. She doesn't want to risk the drama that could come out from there. I feel she could have just called you seperately and warn you. Telling you in front of your dad not really nice. Now your dad might be growing funny ideas.

1 Like

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Katier00:
It is very improper to sit on your father's laps

His third leg is dancing cheesy
Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Katier00(f): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Joystark:

No...
It's not.
If you can't be safe around your own father...
Then you're bleeped.
so as woman in her twenties, you can UnCloth in front of your father because you feel safe

2 Likes

Re: I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me by Judolisco(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

but now uve grown up start acting like one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Celebrating A Good Wife / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.